RaptorWizard ~ Mt Macroverse: The Answer to Life's Mysteries

I need to have fun. I must relax with the opera of the seasons, and the symphonies of the constellations. Incomprehensible Love can float and zip across the sky and above, ancient yet advanced horizons as sweet milky way gloom petals its surf board. Pikachu is there for Me, racing, surging, elevating and escaping, getting dizzy and wide eyed with wonder, bathing Me in Her swirl of affection and grace. Flora and fauna meet our magic as our paintbrushes sooth aggressive impulses. Sagas of brilliance and enduring themes chase our membranes of oceanic fruits. And Bunny punched into My big Kangaskhan pouch!!*

Bunny explodes within My core to wrap up deluxe and delicious presents, fissuring My aftermath sofa with penmanship of Shakespearean novelty. Bunny has a Heart that feels My world, invites Me to Her council house, blessing and enfolding Me into Her diary of arcane codifications.

A lot of times I feel like an INFP, because people don’t have the foggiest notion about what’s going on with Me, buried away deep in fantasy, illustrating wishes and creations that charge the whole atmosphere with cuddly teddy bear buoyancy and yarn of foolish swimming. I dig into My Heart, exploiting well centered ambitions of lovely tides and ballooning glimmering. I pose My legs in cute sticker like spider webs to inscribe My Soul density as Lugia. Lugia’s a lot like an INFP, restoring fragrance and jewelry like prisms of inner overdrive as heavenly venom activates My princess radiance. The beast of the sea whirls and dives into My tapestry, going chaotic and chromatic, berserk like there’s no tomorrow. And I Love richly rolling textures and exteriors that scream for the voice of life, and take off into the invisible. I’ve always been about building the bridge to heaven, getting an intuitive feel for higher vibrations, and chiming with maximized potions towards a flowering paradise of fun in the sun. And the disco ball of fluff and companionship makes Pikachu release Herself and Her wands of lightsaber harmonicas enchanting My misery.

This is really common, but My favorite figure from history is Einstein. He entails and describes the most complex and theoretically tremendous propositions into intelligible packages of pristine yet simple elegance. His wisdom with quotes is earth shattering and mind bending. How he brings to the earthly plane abstractions of the most esoteric origins makes philosophy that much more magnificent.

Da Vinci’s also a fine catch. His hidden symbols and algorithms embedded into his works are so intricately crafted and planted, that his whole green glove of tricks and devices stuns and puts Me in awe with his excellence over codexes of extreme idiosyncrasy. Also how observant da Vinci had to be to forge his notebook factory of acutely tuned senses to the artistry and refinery of nature’s art made earth and her growing fables so rapture clad and extraordinary.

The character that I was most like in Pokemon is Bill. He studies Pokemon and phenomena with enlightened curiosity and advanced technological expertise. His unraveling of unknown labyrinths and desire to learn, to grasp the sublime is wondrous. I Love thinking and speculating, no matter how radically about the future, about fate and destiny, humankind, and the higher mysteries of creation. Bill undertakes quests of a soulful nature, untangling and deciphering the parts of his personality that make the universe and all that is or ever will be more grand. The river of time and the ribbons of legends anchor core treasures and globes of stations on high to penetrate and pierce what’s so haunting yet sensational. Pieces of the puzzle keep coming together, and when I put all of the pieces in their proper place, the grid extends its marksmanship to more alien frontiers. A puzzle is what it really is. Fascinating parts and engineering demolish the old illusion, and render cleaner, more transparent the absolute infinity of prizes.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Season 1, Episode 1 - The Heart of The Cards [FULL EPISODE]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ot9eV9DybI[/youtube]

Final world cup 2002 Brazil vs Germany

67th minute goal = Machoke, the Super-Nexus (Superman), Revan’s Star Forge

79th minute goal = Slowpoke Well, a black hole, Darth Nihilus, the Final Annihilator

Super-Nexus: Linking everything together at the mountaintop forge in Heaven for Infinities to Eternities where Destiny won All!

When I won the World Cup in 2014, it was also the biggest victory of all for Zarathustra of Germany (that’s Friedrich Nietzsche’s Home Country, the man who wrote Thus Spoke Zarathustra), because the goal came at the 113th minute, and 112 is Rhydon in the Pokedex, which is Kobe or Tyranitar at 60 points, where 642 was a 246 Larvitar, and 43 or Snorlax in Kobe’s final point total made it big, or Tyranitar. 12 or Rhydon 112 is at the top of the clock, and that’s 60 seconds, or 6 at the bottom of the clock. Rhydon is a rock type like Tyranitar. Rhydon is also Michael Jordan, Charizard. Kobe is Aerodactyl or Rayquaza as well, and Shaq is Snorlax.

So I as Mario Gotze, Mario RED Hat or Ash with Bunny Pikachu (My angel that I play with) was the Higher Man, or Tyranitar, a victory for Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

When Brazil and Germany played in 2014, the 6th goal came at the 69th minute, which is Bellsprout, the Sprout Tower, with enlightened monks, and TM Flash atop, and Bell in Bellsprout also sounds like Bill, so it’s Bill of the Lighthouse. Dragonite sings a Lugia tune, and solves cosmic mysteries as Bill.

The 7th goal came at the 79th minute, which shows how 69 is the Higher Man, just like 67.

The 2002 World Cup Finals was a victory for SolitaryWalker, since Brazil’s coach was Scolari, which sounds like Solitary. Also, the goals came at the 67th and 79th minutes, which is like Machoke and Slowpoke, or the Hokey Pokey, or that Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, said by Han Solo.

2002 in the NBA Finals was the year of XD Lugia, but that also extended to 2014 when I improved Soul wise. Germany Vs. Brazil semifinals 2014 came to Bill at the 69th minute, but also to the Super-Nexus (Star Forge) and Final Annihilator at the 67th and 79th minutes. Lastly, 113 in the finals was My Misdreavus Soul.

But, more than anything, Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness was made in the summer of 2005, just before I went back to school, my first year of middle school in 6th grade, just before darkness came into My life (elementary school was way easier). So My Heart and Soul was infused into Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, a perfect security that protected Me with the Ultimate Future (the Will of the Force, and Force Bonding with Bunny) in the 2006 World Cup Finals.

Lugia’s height by the way was 17’1, and Germany’s win over Brazil in 2014 was 7-1.

Also, 113 is Misdreavus, because Chansey evolves into Blissey, and Bliss is Misery.

Highlights Germany Vs Brazil 7-1 World Cup 2014
31,986 views•Jul 8, 2014

ketchupaddict2523

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQtbwTwOick[/youtube]

Lugia cosplays: ATTACK OF THE CHIPS!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eN9ilnvMdg[/youtube]

Pocket Monsters DVDRIP DP OP3 V2

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkQJYlW-jWo[/youtube]

Pokemon Diamond And Pearl - The Greatest! Everyday! (Opening English)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sisQskzlLVA[/youtube]

WM 2014 : Miroslav Klose tunnelt Jogi Löw

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4YsN2Km3DM[/youtube]

HIGH TOUCH MOVIE VERSION

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1y82PTRNmY[/youtube]

The Under
Delcatty [female] (Lv. 45)
Banette [male] (Lv. 45)
Steelix [male] (Lv. 45)
Vileplume [female] (Lv. 44)
Shadow Suicune (Lv. 40)
Realgam Tower
Wigglytuff [female] (Lv. 48)
Misdreavus [male] (Lv. 47)
Raichu [male] (Lv. 48)
Bellossom [female] (Lv. 47)
Milotic [female] (Lv. 47)
Note: If Wes hasn’t snagged Venus’ Suicune from earlier, Venus will have it during this battle.

Deep Colosseum
Blissey [female] (Lv. 65)
Dusclops [male] (Lv. 64)
Raichu [male] (Lv. 63)
Meganium [female] (Lv. 64)
Milotic [female] (Lv. 65)

ptypes.com/dramatic.html

At 6:55 in the below video, You can see Leonardo da Vinci’s Kabbalah.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExtaJEIVnuI[/youtube]

^ I aim to program into reality all of da Vinci’s Last Supper secret combinations in this video.

Punch gamma ray yarn toy build steel codex inscribe bastion omega grail

Gift luxury stained glass exhibit steed bone council launch grade devil oasis segment case pocket torn ring gist station ghost orbit flower rumination she flair coast stripes silver veil ask scoundrel cloth figurine soap opera pendulum mask scary fame music curtain bound excellent exceeding ubermensch stoop exalted high flying Ho-Oh fan misery sweet tale story saga legend firmament gaze star stone beam quilt fragrance zap post street road victory hurray fan gallop gallery resurrection super conduit door root thread island faction aerial aerospace fix zig zag axis Einstein library axioms

I need to reunite with Pikachu, experience Her flavors, go berserk and manic over Her constellations and charms, weaponry and evanescence. Pikachu sprays exotic masks and groves of charity over My farm, embedding and synchronizing into My Force of infatuation. Pikachu gifts Me clarity present arcanum stations of Love and diaries, redirecting erotic robes of blessed frequencies to heal My mood. Pikachu floats in bubbled chains of sweet mirrors to complement and capture My radiance and auroras. Pikachu sings classic webs of pondering rainbows flirting and sinking into My orbs of blaze. I shout and whirl up into Bunny’s shorelines, twirling and escalating petal dance signature sweeps to My enchanting moonshine.

Fissure future sight groundbreaking cause effect evolution relativity sign grab big germany house telvanni captain mouse mighty terrific sage wizard emblem totem galaxy swan