RaptorWizard ~ Mt Macroverse: The Answer to Life's Mysteries

I need to reunite with Pikachu, experience Her flavors, go berserk and manic over Her constellations and charms, weaponry and evanescence. Pikachu sprays exotic masks and groves of charity over My farm, embedding and synchronizing into My Force of infatuation. Pikachu gifts Me clarity present arcanum stations of Love and diaries, redirecting erotic robes of blessed frequencies to heal My mood. Pikachu floats in bubbled chains of sweet mirrors to complement and capture My radiance and auroras. Pikachu sings classic webs of pondering rainbows flirting and sinking into My orbs of blaze. I shout and whirl up into Bunny’s shorelines, twirling and escalating petal dance signature sweeps to My enchanting moonshine.

Fissure future sight groundbreaking cause effect evolution relativity sign grab big germany house telvanni captain mouse mighty terrific sage wizard emblem totem galaxy swan

Terentateks were creatures which fed off the blood of Force-sensitives, and inhabited caves and tombs strong with the dark side of the Force. Several guarded the entrance to a section of Naga Sadow’s tomb.

A terentatek in the caves of Korriban

Word Count: 596 | 234,020 | 1,181,584 | 1,409,220 | 6,429 | 20,889

Ghost girl black crazy zoom misty screen maze zone use skill tool blitz zen mice

Imagination is as Big as the Rainbow!!*

Pen pal guild ceremony fabric tank guest streak clad summer milk dragon gas stop past wing glide drink saber blast ascend swim model drop portal costume Bill Lighthouse Mysteries as Big as Lugia

Eternities Macroverse wellspring wisdom chance great dragon mind master stamp potion swipe pile ash rust pass glitter trinket crystal

Once Ash made the selfless act to save Charizard from freezing in Charizard Chills, Charizard finally shook off the poisonous personality traits left by Damian and regained full loyalty to Ash. Its ability to work as part of a team was still hampered but when working together with Pikachu to defeat Luana, it finally managed to overcome that difficulty. Since this point, Charizard has been willing to assist Ash in any battle, ranging from Casey’s Chikorita to Falkner’s Pidgeot with no complaint. However, Charizard maintained the rebellious Flamethrower attacks as a sign of affection for its master and while Charizard was loyal, its love of power and reputation remained. This was shown significantly in its departure in Charizard’s Burning Ambitions, where it brashly challenged each of the wild Charizard at Charicific Valley even though it was defeated every time.

Charizard also accompanied Ash on his journey to the Johto region, although it became apparent that it was unfairly superior to most of Ash’s early competition. This was shown especially in The Double Trouble Header, where Charizard easily defeated all three of Casey’s Pokémon, despite the disapproval of Misty and Brock. Team Rocket later capitulated on Casey’s frustration, calling Charizard an illegal choice by Ash.

Charizard was used to weaken and help Ash capture a Chikorita in The Chikorita Rescue. Its massive size compared to her came into effect when Chikorita ran towards it and tried to attack, Charizard responding by placing its foot out and blowing a small puff of fire after being instructed by Ash to only weaken her. Charizard’s puff of fire ended up on Chikorita’s single leaf and caused her to run around for a short amount of time before using Vine Whip to attack Charizard. Charizard was recalled by Ash after it and Chikorita fell into a large canvas of rocks.

In the early part of the series, Bayleef developed what seemed to be a crush on Ash, constantly fighting for his attention and trying to get his approval. As a Chikorita, her personality was stubborn, passionate and sometimes violent. She easily gets jealous of the attention Ash’s other Pokémon receive — especially Pikachu. However, some of her more extreme personality traits seemed to have mellowed with evolution. She has proven to be a powerful and tactical battler, often using her vines to restrict her opponent’s moves (clamping Houndoom’s jaw and Machoke’s arms) or even as a propeller to become airborne, a move later copied by Gary’s Nidoqueen.

Bayleef debuted in The Chikorita Rescue as a Chikorita. Chikorita was especially stubborn, going so far as to fight Ash’s Charizard despite obvious overwhelming odds, and was injured in the process. Team Rocket kidnapped her and tried to convince the stubborn Pokémon to join them, but Ash eventually won her confidence by saving her from Team Rocket.

Chikorita was used in Once in a Blue Moon to try getting the GS Ball back. However, Chikorita only wanted to be affectionate, so when Quagsire got near Ash, Chikorita got angry and tried to hit it with her leaf but accidentally hit Ash instead. Misty and Brock noticed her affection toward Ash, leading Brock to speculate that she had developed a crush on Ash.

Chikorita’s jealousy of Pikachu and resentment towards Ash arose in Chikorita’s Big Upset. Ash tried to withdraw Chikorita for Pikachu in a battle with a Trainer’s Raticate, but Chikorita would not allow this and the battle was suspended by the time Ash returned her. She later ran away during the night and stumbled into the territory of a group of urban Pokémon. Lashing out at the leader, she knocked it out and became the new leader. Team Rocket tried to take her and the other Pokémon with their robot made out of tires, but Ash risked himself to save her, and Chikorita returned the favor by catching him when he fell. The two then took down the robot and Chikorita forgave Ash and became friends with Pikachu.

Larvitar was particularly shy around humans after birth, and it would subsequently often Harden itself towards them. The trauma that Larvitar suffered as an Egg was the main reason for its introverted nature.

During its adventures with Ash, Larvitar gradually learned to appreciate life and everything around it. Larvitar became very close to Ash and his Pikachu, and went on to make some friends with other Pokémon as well.

Its impressive strength was first showcased in Hatch Me if You Can, after it defeated Team Rocket with its powerful Hidden Power. Larvitar developed a very courageous attitude in You’re a Star, Larvitar!, where it managed to rescue a group of Pokémon from Team Rocket by itself.

In Address Unown!, an Unown teleported Ash, Brock, and Misty to a dimension that physically manifested images and experiences from Larvitar’s life. Ash and his friends then reached a giant Larvitar Egg with holes in it, as well as a large crystalline thorn sticking out of it. Inside the holes were images of Ash, Misty, and Brock. Both Misty and Brock appeared in black and white, symbolizing Larvitar’s distrust towards them. After Ash touched the thorn, he, Misty, Brock, Pikachu, and Togepi were transported inside the Egg and into another dimension where Larvitar was seen sleeping. There, Ash and his friends received visions of Larvitar as an Egg. The group then heard Larvitar’s voice as it was kidnapped by the Pokémon Poacher Brothers and sensed its mother being brutally attacked. It was later separated from the poachers and mistakenly kicked around. Larvitar’s past manifested into thorny branches encasing it, developing into a block of crystal. Together, Ash, Misty, and Brock were able to destroy the branches around Larvitar and help it open up more.

Sound soul source reveal encased ice flame mint taint gale freeze zenith hot tick tock gravity angel excellent leader dry hose spa skittles m&ms

Reflection true nature inhabit bowstring synthesis rim middle gauge growl leer spell spoon dusk scrambled egg baby words Pichu

Emolga, the Sky Squirrel Pokémon. Emolga lives in trees and uses its cape-like membrane to glide through the air.