RaptorWizard ~ Mt Macroverse: The Answer to Life's Mysteries

in theory - duality (feat. bruce lee)
3,175 views•Jul 17, 2011

xRisingForcex

the concept for this video was to offer the multiplicity of nature’s forces as a metaphor for the emotional duality we as people feel towards change. our adventurous spirit welcomes the new horizon while our apprehensiveness clings to the status quo. bruce lee provides the preface, drawing a poignant parallel within this context: nature’s destructive and breathtakingly beautiful propensities often rest on the same spectrum.

17 Comments

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaf7_tgopFg[/youtube]

“Mystery at the Lighthouse” Giant Dragonite was a substitute for Lugia

Big legendary Pokemon who comes from the sea and sounds like whale song? Sounds like Lugia alright. And Lugia was one of the early Generation 2 Pokemon designed in the tail-end of Generation 1’s development so perhaps the original idea was to use Lugia here much like they used Ho-Oh for the first episode as a tease? However for some reason, likely multiple ranging from possibly to not distract from the first movie’s building Mewtwo hype, perhaps Lugia going through a design change, or maybe them wanting to give it a bigger first appearance; they scrapped the idea and instead went with using an abnormally huge and possibly different colored Dragonite.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness- Gateon Port

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oYv_mcpJxY[/youtube]

Why did Germany beat Brazil 7 1 in World Cup 2014 tactical analysis

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdukqZcedI8[/youtube]

The “higher man” — or as Nietzsche sometimes called him, the “overman” or “Übermensch” — did not succumb to envy or long for the afterlife; rather he willed that his life on earth repeat itself over and over exactly as it was. In later works, Nietzsche wrote with continued brilliance and growing megalomania of his disdain for the common “herd,” the dangers of nihilism and the possibility that the will to power is the “Ur-fact of all history.” He spent his last stricken decade in the care of his mother and then his sister, a fervent anti-Semite who would put him in good standing with the German nationalists he despised.

I will make company with creators, with harvesters, with rejoicers; I will show them the rainbow and the stairway to the Superman.

It is the stillest words that bring on the storm. Thoughts that come on doves’ feet guide the world.

GIORDANO BRUNO

On the Infinite Universe and Worlds

Printed in Venice
in the year 1584

Passing alone to those realms
The object erst of thine exalted thought,
I would rise to infinity: then I would compass the skill
Of industries and arts equal to the objects. [18]
There would I be reborn: there on high I would foster for thee
Thy fair offspring, now that at length cruel
Destiny hath run her whole course
Against the enterprise whereby I was wont to withdraw to thee.
Fly not from me, for I yearn for a nobler refuge
That I may rejoice in thee. And I shall have as guide
A god called blind by the unseeing.
May Heaven deliver thee, and every emanation
Of the great Architect be ever gracious unto thee:
But turn thou not to me unless thou art mine.

Escaped from the narrow murky prison
Where for so many years error held me straitly,
Here I leave the chain that bound me
And the shadow of my fiercely malicious foe
Who can [19] force me no longer to the gloomy dusk of night.
For he who hath overcome the great Python [20]
With whose blood he hath dyed the waters of the sea
Hath put to flight the Fury that pursued me. [21]
To thee I turn, I soar, O my sustaining Voice;
I render thanks to thee, my Sun, my divine Light,
For thou hast summoned me from that horrible torture, [22]
Thou hast led me to a goodlier tabernacle; [23]
Thou hast brought healing to my bruised heart.

Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
Thou breakest the chains and bars
Whence few come forth free.
Seasons, years, months, days and hours –
The children and weapons of Time – and that Court
Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
And while I rise from my own globe to others
And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]

“Unless you make yourself equal to God, you cannot understand God: for the like is not intelligible save to the like. Make yourself grow to a greatness beyond measure, by a bound free yourself from the body; raise yourself above all time, become Eternity; then you will understand God. Believe that nothing is impossible for you, think yourself immortal and capable of understanding all, all arts, all sciences, the nature of every living being. Mount higher than the highest height; descend lower than the lowest depth. Draw into yourself all sensations of everything created, fire and water, dry and moist, imagining that you are everywhere, on earth, in the sea, in the sky, that you are not yet born, in the maternal womb, adolescent, old, dead, beyond death. If you embrace in your thought all things at once, times, places, substances, qualities, quantities, you may understand God.”
― Giordano Bruno

freaky

Saruman is a classic fallen angel, pride, of course, was his failure. Literally, his entire presence in Tolkien’s novels mirror’s that of the character Sauron, who Saruman and the other wizards were sent to Middle Earth to combat, not admire. Saruman’s very name meant man of skill, and he excelled at technological things, chemistry and metalwork.

Saruman is so intelligent and powerful that he is widely regarded by all as the White Wizard, one of the wisest and most powerful entities of all within Middle Earth, but whether or not he was ever that is something left up to the reader to decide. Gandalf had saw him as a superior mind, and wiser than himself, and as Gandalf humbled himself, he wound up being elevated above Saruman.

AOTC: Count Dooku vs Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker & Yoda

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlRJLcy8NsA[/youtube]

Eldes (Japanese: エルデス Eldes) is one of the five Cipher Admins of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Mt. Battle
“Well, well? Didn’t we meet at Gateon Port? Have you come to train?”
“This is an excellent place for people to train. I’ve trained here myself.”
“Back then, I only sought to be more powerful. I didn’t need any other reason. As a result, I attained this status. But now, I’ve taken to questioning my motive for gaining power. I wonder what I am fighting for. I ponder if I am putting my Pokémon under cruel stress… That’s why I urge you to look into yourself. Ask yourself why do you want to become stronger before you take that path.”
Citadark Isle
Before battle
“Sir!”
“You’ve finally managed to anger Master Greevil. I though I would end up battling you one day… But this isn’t how I had hoped to face you.”
“If we battle, it will only be unfulfilling and without meaning. Will you challenge me knowing that?”
Yes: “Fine. I understand. But once we begin, expect no mercy. That is my philosophy.”

After snagging the Lugia and defeating Greevil, Michael will find that Lovrina was apparently correct — Shadow Lugia cannot be purified through using it in battle, massaging it with Scents, keeping it in the active party, or by any other normal means. However, the Purify Chamber, the ultimate creation of Michael’s father and Professor Krane, will be able to purify Shadow Lugia if all nine of the Sets within it are at maximum tempo.

The Hrakert Rift was considered a prime location for kolto harvesting during the Jedi Civil War, being home to a giant firaxan shark known as the Progenitor, which may have been guarding the kolto.[1] According to Selkath legend, kolto was also produced by the Progenitor.[1] However, the scientists Kono Nolan and Sami believed that the shark had reached its large size and thus old age because it was feeding on the kolto.

[94] Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Light Side Female) Walkthrough - Legend of Giant Firaxa

Judge Jhosa: The Progenitor… it must have been!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Duula: Be quiet! That is merely a myth, and not fit for outsiders to hear!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But if it was the life-bringer… the ancestor of our species… Think of what this could mean!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Jhosa: If it always laired there… then perhaps the kolto…
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Enough! Off-worlders are not to hear of such things!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But (s)he said he saved it… He/She destroyed the harvesters to save it.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Indeed. This casts your actions in a new light, human. This, I believe, will require more thought… both on your actions, and on what we must do in response. This court will adjourn while we deliberate.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: We have reviewed your actions and the situation, human. We thank you for the destruction of the machinery and saving the giant firaxan which, we believe, is the source of our kolto… or at least its guardian. We will not detain you any longer. While we cannot show our gratitude overtly, know that you have earned our respect. This trial is now over.

star wars jolee bindo snake story

Now, then. A young man sees a terribly venemous snake in his small village. Nervous, he watches the snake carefully until it leaves.

The young man follows the snake into the forest. He clears the branches out of its path and helps it over obstacles. He even works to keep it fed.

Shush! Many nights pass and still the young man continues to follow the snake. He even follows it into the sands of the great desert.

In the desert, the snake eventually grows hungry. It turns and bites the young man, its poison quickly working its way into his system.

Finally curious, the snake looks at the boy as he lays dying and asks, “Why were you foolish enough to follow me all the way out into the desert?”

The boy looks back and replies, “Did I follow you? I thought I was leading you away from everyone else…” And then he died.

Will (Lugia) in Pokemon Stadium 2 round 2 has a Mantine, which is an ancestor of Aerodactyl, Kobe or Rayquaza, so I could be the Great Cosmic Serpent in My past life in Atlantis 13,000 years ago.

This may mean that I can destroy civilization, or summon tremendous, torrential tidal waves to dwarf and blanket earth. I was supported by Leonardo da Vinci pictures, which Prophesy a great flood. The Whirlpool ascends its staircase to My higher Heart center. Although My role is as serpent dna, I’m really Lugia.

Sabrina has long dark green hair and indigo eyes. She wears black boots and a red dress with yellow buttons. She also has a doll beside her, through which she communicates.

Personality
Sabrina is a cold, emotionless person, who communicates through a doll that represents her cheerful side. Being a Psychic-type trainer, Sabrina has a connection with her Kadabra and even share certain emotions. After being “defeated” by Ash, Sabrina’s ruthless personality disappeared, as she smiled and laughed with the Haunter that entertained her.

Ash and Pikachu Together Forever

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CffzU5tpHWU[/youtube]

Zinedine Zidane - UEFA EURO 2000 final / France vs Italy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AMIAAv0aQ[/youtube]

FRANCE - BRÉSIL finale CDM 1998 ! [3-0]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCPh0KnMyjM[/youtube]

Lugia’s Birthday Wish

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrNSrwjsBHw[/youtube]