What are you doing? (Part 1)

Oh Kris,

If you were asking me, protected more than not. Does that matter so much or is that reaction how I’m wired?

One of my cousins was my roommate for a year and he came home from work unexpectedly midday, my first thought was that someone was breaking in with brazen audacity through the front door so I charged the opening door…naked. Yeah, we had a moment but I wasn’t playing. Luckily, I was able to put on the brakes before I tackled him to the porch floor. “Fair” fights I can stomach, but feeling like a caged animal ain’t happening. I’ve been at the scene alone (well, other than the intruder) twice during attempted break-ins and perhaps they were the lucky ones for failing. Guess I’m a fighter naturally, but other people fighting one another over stupidities doesn’t sit well with me no matter.

A person that has born tendencies as you have will have them exacerbated by how they are raised. The two extremes of being raised (protected and really rough inner city) tend to be triggers. Over protected does not allow the practice of control. Inner city violence, animosity for strangers etc , does the same. Or they both seem to. It just is my own observations.

Quick conflict resolution must also be in my wiring. I have intervened on many fights, sometimes becoming the scapegoat for the two who were originally fighting which is fine if the crazy stops. Funny how quick one can turn a fight on its head by becoming the intrusive, angry outsider cursing their stupidity. Comical.

:slight_smile: Yea been there, I find that people get intimidated by a raging tiny red headed female pretty quickly. It has given me more then a few laughs

Have to say with envy, being a petite redhead would be a fun change of pace.

I’m getting ready to sleep so that I can wake up early and go to the Alabama vs. Texas A&M game tomorrow. Both undefeated. Should be a good one.

I dunno, possibly, possibly not.

What? Not?

Being on the taller side has it’s disadvantages too.

:slight_smile: aah, well yea it does . So you should be able to see why I would not suggest being in my shoes.

So Alabama beat Texas A&M. Just 4 more victims until the playoffs.

Here’s a weird, somewhat panoramic pic that I took with a cell phone and then had to crop so it would fit on ILP. Shit was crowded. This is the view from the lower level 50 yard line. Not bad really.

People screaming.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT-_6KQFg0E[/youtube]

Altruistic waiting sucks.

When you say stuff, ask yourself, “would this convey a complete thought to it’s recipient?”

People who know what’s going on know what I mean. Sorry if that leaves you out.

How can you wait altruistically? Like you’re being patient for the greater good? Why would you do that?

As far as I know I am not God or a God, so yes, I’m waiting on the slower folks to catch up in this game called reality which most are bedazzled by and are clueless as to its nature. My patience is waning though.

God-speak is nonsense. People are not smart.

Where’s Trixie?

Control time and you are fairly God-like, but that’s not even the issue I want to address at this point anyhows. Knowing what parts we are made of is more pertinent at this time if steps = progress.

People are made of bones and meat and shit.