What are you doing? (Part 1)

People are made of delusions left untreated.

Mind…body…it’s all the same thing.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb_eKuD7IR0[/youtube]

More like in all dimensions.

So you think you’re surrounded by idiots?

The clueless. If that means idiot then so be it.

Everyone has a clue about something, even if only about cluelessness. I’m saying we need more context in order to determine if we have clues.

We? Not we, Mr.

Are you speaking on behalf of the clueless who prefer their cluelessness?

I’m speaking on behalf of myself. I’m saying everyone has a clue about something…even the clueless.

I say "we because there’s like 5 of us who use this account.

This is not about obtuse generalities here Mr., Mr., Mr., Mr., Mr. I’m going to try a :angry-chillpill:. I’m watching. Reveal your clues.

Eating a steak and kidney pie :slight_smile:

Gross.

Sissy Spacek can sure scream in an annoying manner. :-$ Yikes, the original “Carrie” motion picture had to go. No Halloweener spirit remains.

Why is that guy in the red tee and beige cap that size? what the fuck did his fam feed him? man’s hench.

…then you ain’t had a proper s & k pie MrR :wink:

I’m waiting for a chicken curry to finish cook… so I can eat it :evilfun:

This evening I was getting a piece of cotto out of our fridge for one of our older cats, my husband came up wrapped his arm around my waist , looked at the Deli drawer and fridge and said “There is more food in that drawer then what we would ever of had when we first started out and we maybe had a few cans and such instead of a pantry. I am glad I had you then and now.” He kissed me , hugged me and went off to work.
Guys, now that is romance. After 34 yrs. the man still has my heart and soul.

You picked A Keeper. When men come through, it’s a beautiful thing.

Do I have cooties? I play well with others, right?

Maybe he got a little distorted when I was taking the panoramic pic. His head is shaped funny.

Did Flannel Jesus just…