Why isn't the Ocean Tea?

What’s your opinion on the fact that something like half the states allow some form of marijuana use nowadays?

Half don’t, much smaller number, and I won’t move to them.

I find it idiotic they are outlawing cigarettes incrementally, while allowing a similarly rolled, much stronger, smellier, and harmful drug in it’s place.

Its why I support castration for potheads… though admittedly, the pot smoke dies eventually fuck their sperm up.

But we already had similar conversations in the past, think last time you said weed is good for sperm production or something like that. I was saying, if your going to try to get high, smart way would be to scan using a programmers kit from a place like:

transparentcorp.com/products/np/index.php

While your high on various drugs, put the brain wave patterns in a MP3, or video, and let people get high off your experience without having to inject the crazy shit into themselves. I still wouldn’t use it even in this form, but I’m guessing it’s much cheaper and safer, and easier to recover from the high if you just convince your brain waves to conform to the pattern if a person who is high as fuck. It only costs a few grand to buy the hardware, free from that point on once you got the recording on your IPod.

Its the smartest way to do something as stupid as drugs- getting high without taking them. I’m amazed they haven’t figured it out yet. them they got MP3s from it simulating caffeine patterns, ones that trigger Human Growth Hormones, but not this stuff. I don’t want to experience being high period, but I would much sooner accept people getting a synthetic audio-visual high that wears off fast over actual drugs. Weed has the additional annoyance in floating around in the air, involuntarily affecting others… they should be shot for that, no fucking right to mess with others like that. At least take it in pill form to contain the damage.

Hey man, don’t start doing kooky science in here.

Also, those states are in America. If you don’t like them, then you don’t like America. Makes sense though, you are the type to advocate castration for people that you don’t like.

I didn’t say I liked you or not. I castrate stray cats, yet like cats.

I’m willing to castrate you too, but don’t take this to mean I’m not willing to be your friend either.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8zLx_JtcQVI

You see, we live in a great circle of life, and it moves us all.
When you go to do drugs, you admit your weak and give up.
It damages your organs, make your brain like Swiss Cheese,
fucks up your chromosomes, and your sperm swim crooked.
By chopping off your nuts, you’ll find a new way, to live again,
To breathe the fresh air, running in the fields, childlike again.
Keeps down unnecessary abortions, broken families are less,
It’s the circle… it’s the cir…cle of lifffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Don’t forget to neuter your stray neighborhood druggies and cats people!

Remember Smears, we’re one of the states that will cut off your balls if you try to rape or do drugs, we don’t even bother with the courts in these cases, just whip out the rusty scissors and gauze.

If you don’t like it, it means you don’t like America.

West Virginia is horrible. The only good thing that ever came outta there is Nick Saban.

And I had an ok time at some ski place there once. But that’s really it.

Ok and that one song where it’s like…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo[/youtube]

Who the fuck is Nick Saban?

The only good thing to come out of Alabama was General James Harrison Wilson.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson%27s_Raid

Your mother.

Dude, your the dumbest fucking idiot ever to come on this site, here is the proof:

Not only did you try to find a restaurant open on Christmas (hope you like Chinese), you did so in the middle of Tornadoes assaulting your town!

foxnews.com/us/2015/12/26/re … abama.html

Your ass is so high on the shit your smoking you don’t even notice outside tornadoes are destroying and flooding everything, you got the munchies so bad you gotta go out in the one day of the year everything is closed, in the midst of a ongoing natural disaster, just to find a cheeseburger.

What the fuck dude?

Hey man, just because someone smokes weed doesn’t mean they’re high as shit all the time. The roads were totally empty. I was just cruising along not too far from where they were telling people to go into their basements. It was so calm out there. I once went to the beach while people were evacuating. We’d already paid to rent this condo and when we got there, all kinds of shit was boarded up but we got some booze and got up high where we could see all these huge waves coming in smashing the beach and what have you. Pretty good stuff. Driving in a tornado area isn’t that bad. My car is all wheel drive and has traction control and has 4 wheel independent suspension, speed sensitive steering, stability control, (whatever that is) and it’s really heavy. You can drive around in strong winds and in the snow and sand or whatever it’s all good. Plus the whole top of it is this one huge glass roof so you can open the shade and see out of it and watch for the tornadoes and shit.

I’m just fucking with you. In fact, I think so highly of you, I’ld like to recommend you to NASA for this experiment I have in mind, for making and eating toast in space. Would you like to become a astronaut?

It’s interesting that those kinds of things are what comforts you.

Ditto

We’d make sure you have plenty of freshly baked bread and hand churned butter for you to have with your ‘cheese’ dinner and Virgin Bloody Mary mocktails galore, while every now and then someone would try and persuade you to try a pea or langustine from the pan of giant paella.

None of that would have to happen if you stuck to the cheeseboard and mocktail menu specially laid out just for you… but if ya don’t wanna listen :icon-rolleyes:

Probably cooked on the hob of the flames of hell itself… but that’s a minor detail that shouldn’t spoil our appetites 8-[

Cooked? Cooked, you say? now that is wishful thinking, as the pickling process cures the herrings, making them ready to eat without the need to cook them through :wink: I know, I know… now I have made you drool over the thought of the fish vaginas rolling around in your mouth upon eating.

Which would you try?
Rollmops
Jellied eels
Shark steak
Paella

Holy Shit, said I don’t drink alcohol on this forum how many times? No Bloody Mary for me.

You probably only have alcohol soaked cheese. Your all a bunch of fish cock sucking booze hounds.

Turd, you’ve gotta get a few drinks in you and smoke a joint so that you can have an informed perspective on those things. Otherwise you’re just like Nancy Reagan. Out here telling people to just say no when you don’t even know what you’re telling them to say no to.

A virgin cocktail or mocktail: an alcohol-free cocktail that is popular with children and hungover adults or teatotalers, so as not to make them feel left out.

I don’t do dairy, unless it’s pure and unadulterated, so say only twice a year… at some Michelin-starred eatery or other, but it is customary to serve cheese with red wine or port, or a Bloody Mary mocktail… in your case :wink:

I’m Caribbean, I love seafood, so sue me! :neutral_face: We roamed the islands for millennia and adapted both physically and mentally to our surroundings… go figure :confusion-shrug:

I don’t feel left out, ever.

There is me, Epicenter
My Awesomeness, which is my surroundings, everything I touch.
Losers, outside of it.

People need to drink more milk like me. Chilled, straight up.

All this because someone suggests you try a tomato-based mocktail at the imaginary first global ILP gathering? I guess dinner parties aren’t for you.

…even the lactose intolerant? :confused:

You claim to be Indian, drink some milk dammit. Zinnati has some thee for your fish vaginas to be picked in.