Why isn't the Ocean Tea?

…then you are lucky… I think pickled and jellied sea fare is a European preservation technique, pre-refrigeration: jellied eels are an English thing and pickled herrings (rollmops) are Scandinavian/Nordic, and both equally unpalatable, but if I had to pick one I’d go for the rollmops because the jellied eels are an ‘acquired’ taste :-&

It looks better than it tastes, so don’t be fooled. Squid, calamari and octopus are all delicious and should never be mentioned in the same breath as the former two, but you’d have to find that out for yourself :slight_smile:

A rollmops is actually a common hangover breakfast, supposed to restore the electrolytes.

Doesn’t make it anymore edible though :neutral_face:

I’m guessing that’s the modern use for it… as opposed to food preservation necessity during times of none, now a Nordic tradition like jellied eels are to the UK.

Everything listed, including the drinks, would make me
hurl, save maybe the cheeseboard. I got a feeling something perverted would happen to the cheeseboard too.

I’d be kneeling in the corner trying not to vomit for the fifth time in a row, when Zinnati would walk over and pour some hot, microwaved thee on my head to do me in. I would be in the hospital for a month, Doctors unable to explain my extreme anorexia.

I’m fairly certain that big pan of food being prepared is actually one of the levels of hell from Dante’s inferno.

And what are these, fish vaginas? What do they look like when cooked, some kind of grilled kebob?

Brawndo has electrolytes.

I have a feeling, if we trace who recommended the movie Idiocracy to who on this site, it originates in me telling Cezar this movie I saw in Iraq.

I think I’m the only person who saw it in 2007 sadly, in bootleg, came back expecting everyone to know about it… nobody fucking knew what I was talking about.

You mean idiocracy?

Thats what I wrote.

Shit man. You know I can’t read good. I tried to get into the derek zoolander center for kids who can’t read good and who want to learn to do other things good too, but I was too old. I appreciate you not making those big long posts at me, but cut me some slack.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tBGP7V8CuI[/youtube]

I wouldn’t bother with you, your a crack head, and crackheads have low attention spans.

I’ve never smoked crack. Also, I don’t use some made up ptsd crap as an excuse to be fucked up on benzos like a lot of people do. You’ve got your understanding of drugs all messed up man. You’re smart-ish, but not about drugs. And, I have a pretty good attention span. How would you know one way or another?

Yeah yeah yeah, you’ve never smoked crack cause it’s too low quality, you’ve used cocaine.

We’ve had this conversation before. Your still crack head.

I have never been a habitual user of cocaine, if I hit a line in college, that would have been over a decade ago. But go on with your little dance. I’m sure you’ve got soldier buddies who are eating suboxone right now and you probably think that’s ok. You just believe what you’re told and you submit to authority. Why would I expect anything else from the type to go and join the military? Line of cocaine at a party is bad because it’s illegal. But you can take xanax and methadone because of the war and that’s probably ok right because a doctor gives it to you?

I don’t even know what suboxone is… and no doubt your correct in regards to that. I know who Hervaeus Natalis is instead.

And if you wanna talk about the drug problems in the US, then how do you justify going into Afghanistan and guarding the poppies that are used to make all the heroin that people here are hooked on these days? First you give em oxycontin, then you reformulate it so it can’t be injected anymore, then suddenly there’s a huge demand for heroin and it’s all over the streets like you wouldn’t believe, and it’s all coming from Afghanistan where the US soldiers are there to make sure that the crops are protected.

I went to the Dominican Republic. I didn’t see anything there about that dude, and in general it was kind of a shit hole. Child prostitutes, guys with ak47s who weren’t with the government just walking around in the streets. And not a single place in town with any high quality trinkets or souvenirs. Just a shit hole in general. No wonder they’re so religious. They don’t have the rational capacity to control their environment there, and so they just look up at the sky and ask for things to be better.

Explain this reformulation thing… we did something to poppies? I honestly don’t know. Not refuting it, cause I don’t know. Try to explain it to me, I’m interested now.

Suboxone is fake heroin that people get to take when they get themselves addicted to opiod pain killers. Doctors write on a piece of paper that it’s ok to take it, and then boom. You’ve got people all over town getting fucked up like they’re on heroin except it’s legal, and moral, and probably ok in your eyes because it’s a nice authority figure making the decisions and signing off.

Heroin is made from poppies. So Afghanistan used to be the world’s largest producer. Then the taliban, the religious right, came through and got rid of all the poppies and cut that shit out because it’s a horrible thing to do. In the meantime, in the US, painkillers like dilaudid and oxycontin are being cooked up in spoons because they’re stronger, cleaner, and cheaper than heroin and everyone is going nuts injecting themselves with pills. Then, the US Govt comes through and fines the makers of oxycontin for lying about how addictive it is. Except that’s a huge joke because everyone knows how addictive it is. It’s an opiod pain killer. It’s the most addictive thing known to man. So the pharma company has to pay 600k, and reformulate the pills so that they can’t be cooked down anymore. So now you’ve got a nation of IV drug addicts who have nothing to shoot up. But that’s ok, because the next thing you know, the military in in Afghanistan, “helping the farmers”, and boom. There’s an influx of heroin into the US like I’ve never seen. I spent almost all my life surrounded by people who are addicted to drugs. And it wasn’t until this sequence of events unfolded that I actually came across any heroin, or knew anyone who could even find it. Now it’s everywhere. Kids still smoke weed after school, and they still drink beer, but now there’s the group that does the heroin.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I’m gonna go drive around until I find an open restaurant.

My younger brother and sister were heroine addicts. Both out of jail now, it’s why I was researching building the camera (have made a little process recently) that can detect drugs at certain wavelengths for neighborhood watches.

I don’t drink or smoke, and after surgeries didn’t use my prescription painkillers. I don’t fuck with that shit period, rarely even a advil or tylenol.

If I hurt, I throw on a heavy rucksack, and walk in the rain. Its the way to do it.

I know about the Afgan opium issue in depth, and distribution lines, just not up on reading this other stuff. My brother takes some sort of injection in his ass that keeps him from drinking and doing drugs, I know nothing about it. Think aerial drones should fly about shooting people with the stuff if it’s that effective.