What are you doing? (Part 1)

Enjoying the last minutes of a nice day in the Midwest. :greetings-clapyellow:

Watching…

Good movie Mags.

Eating pizza, anyone want a slice?

Can’t… I’m allergic. Thanks though…

that’s tragic.

To be situated safely up on a hill with bay windows overlooking a river in a small town you are growing fond of, would you live in a house that is faded, salmon pink :question: Great price, ideal location, needs some updating (new siding obviously), but there’s a bit of a charming cottage feel that could be stoked up. The downside of womanhood that nesting instinct which I’ve ignored until now. Poor Merlin.

I live in a small rundown home on 10 acres of woods and swamp 30 minutes away from any town. We are on a hill. The neighbors are all known to us and we help each other. Best place I have ever lived and I am a city girl and my husband is a city boy.

Kris,

Does a ‘happily ever after’ come with romantic notions? I know you have it, just fess up and make us both smile. :smiley:

I live with my best friend, I love my best friend, we are opposites in many ways and yet we are the same. We can call each other the most horrific names during a horrible argument and then 30 minutes, an hour or a few hours, we are laughing or just talking or whatever. Politics, religion, we are not in agreement. We fight or ignore.
Hon, Prince Charming is not charming always but, but, Prince Charming loves , respects and honors you and the differences. Most important, Prince Charming is first, last and always your best friend.
Disagreement I think in a way builds strength and energy. Total agreement tends to build boredom. Kids from parents that are different seem to have a more stable attitude if the parents love.

He bought me a Cherry Cola from a small company, an artisan cola. I hate cherry colas. After 35 yrs you would figure he would know this. He loved it and so bought one for me. I had to remind him I can’t stand cherry colas, it still is in the fridge. A silent challenge between us , he bought it for me, it is mine. He won’t touch it even though he knows I don’t like it… I may have to try it. :slight_smile:

Far be it from me to tell you on who to try that soda? :wink: What? What? G rated honest. :evilfun:

The colour is the least of your concerns.

Just got booked and fined $310 and lost 3 demerit points.

I have no points left, I have a choice, lose my licence for three months, or 12 months free of any fines.

I took that.

Now I have 12 months of ‘Driving Miss Daisy’ style. Sigh

youtu.be/_zn22ujaZ_0

What happened SM?

youtu.be/qDqTBlKU4CE

Look at this Amazing…

I crossed a double line to do a right hand turn, to get from one side of the street to an angle parking spot in front of the supermarket.

I have been doing this for at least six years, as have the other residents of my community. While I was waiting for the her to write out the ticket three others did the same.

This is right in the heart of the shopping centre, yes, I did wrong, but what stupid planning. I said to the cop what are you supposed to do? She said drive out of the centre and do a u turn and come back.

OK. She came back and said you have already used nine points! OK, I have three left. No she said, this will use up three points and a $310 fine.

So I have a choice, lose my licence for three months (no way) or drive for 12 months without any fines.

I have done this before and the 12 months were hell!!!

Every sign, every car, every traffic light, you stress about.

I said to the cop if you sit here for half an hour you will make your daily quota. HA!

She said to her partner, there’s a woman on her mobile phone, let’s go!

Lesson hard learnt, $310 bucks WASTED!!!

Apparently there was an article about this in our local paper, the traffic police have gone overboard.

What happens if you goof up before the twelve months expire?

Experiencing light therapy for the first time. I hope this gets rid of my SAD.

Sitting on the top of our property, just fed the deer, grieving over the deaths of two birds and knowing our oldest dog kid has only a short time left. I am so very glad they are a part of my life. I will miss them but, they remain within me.