What are you doing? (Part 1)

Finally cleared paperwork stacked up from over a year ago, so that the whole house decluttering ritual can commence thereafter… that, and more… is the devastating aftermath that the chronic fatigue blanket leaves behind for the sufferer to have to deal with.

Need to venture out over the weekend… to smile and laugh a little.

You must be feeling better, I’m so glad Mags. :happy-sunny:

Well… we’re talking months not days here, and the same will probably apply to the decluttering, but at least end goals are being reached… eventually, so… result. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

This is nearly spot on, as its more like only after an hour of cleaning :laughing:

SM,

Is the dread over? Any wisdom lost? :mrgreen:

February 13.

I asked her to take it out then and there, she muttered something in the negative. WTF. Do you have to go out to it or just have an injection to numb it?

When I go back I am going to ask her to have the usual injection, and take it out, none of this expensive unnecessary procedure. I had to laugh as I was making the new appointment they gave me the bill for the extraction of my wisdom tooth in advance. $600, plus the $120 for that consultation.

Is it impacted? If not, it should be numbed/pulled simply.

She didn’t say.

It hasn’t come through completely.

I have a few days left to contemplate the agonies awaiting me. :-"

A few too many. Well, if it’s somewhat under a bone, they’ll knock you out (God, they are supposed to.) If it’s already peeking through then it should be quick. Just make sure the doctor waits a good ten minutes after the numbing injection so the numbing has a chance to spread, penetrate the entire area. Don’t let them rush.

That’s the price we pay (among others) for switching from hunter-gatherers to farmers. :neutral_face:

There are so many doctors these days, that finding a doctor is like finding a good hair stylist, everyone is so different and likes to do things his/her way. You need to find a dentist/doctor that’s right for you. The difference can be like night and day.

Cottons sock 1.jpg
My Son and I being naughty with Dad’s socks. :-$

printed impressions of the past. oh void, let them keep their library cards.

Nice use of the triple p. Easily amused then and now and again.

“And to all a good night.” May your dreams be memorable folks.

Just watched three incidents on the news where people were busted thanks to cameras. Good lord do not people realize that cameras are everywhere or just stupid ??? Homes and business have cameras plus most public places. Someone getting busted due to video is now an everyday thing.

Beautiful :happy-sunny: today. Cotton and I froliced all over the place. :happy-partydance: :gay-rainbow: :romance-inlove:

…currently data inputting… 300 profiles… won’t take long and I prefer to do such things all at once, so now eating some supper as I approach the half way point.

3 funerals in 3 weeks. 2 heart attacks and a murder. Got another one coming up, maybe suicide, maybe murder. Not sure yet.

How old were they?

My love for Cotton about overwhelmed me a moment ago.

He’s so cute - Cotton - and those eyes of his!

“Woof!” barked Cotton in thanks.