What are you doing? (Part 1)

Oh Kris,

:smiley: Thanks for making my soul smile. bearhugs Kris

Kris, got any pics to share of your dog?

I know someone who does this and apparently it works.

I don’t know the medical details but he suffered from this type of depression during the winter months only, is this correct?

In answer to your previous question, if I goof up I lose my licence for three months and have to go for it again. Don’t even go there!

I won’t take pictures of Hoot now, he is a magnificent coonhound mix with Labrador. He is beautiful to me but, age and cancer has caused a change. He is my boy, my 14 yr old boy that sits on other dogs and cats when he wants to lay down where they are. When someone comes on to our place he hoots and sends the younger dogs forward while he protects the rear property. Our son says he is afraid, I say he is protecting the rear. Hoot loves and grooms everyone, unless they are in his spot, he can sneak food off your plate and blame someone else. He is my darling little boy. All our animal kids are over 12 yrs old except for 4. The next few yrs will hurt.

You are welcome, my fur and feathered family are not pets to me , my husband, son or bosses, they are family and are loved.
And bearhugs to you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hoot sounds like a hollar. :mrgreen: Give him a squeeze from me and take a lick or two too.

SM, you’d be the one going there, not me. O:)

I surely will and I forgot to mention that there are a few younger cats and dogs that picked up his habit of sitting on others but, LOL it does not work for them even though they keep trying, only Hoot has the technique :slight_smile:

Something I am well aware of.

My animals range from 10 to 15 y o, except for two who are younger.

This part of ownership is horrible, I have been there before and it hurts.

I was thinking a pic of when he was in his prime.

Sadly my husband and I are not the best history keepers. We really never took photos of our son either. Just once in while we might get an urge to snap a shot. Our families have bitched about this.

I understand.

Waking up far too early, that’s what. :neutral_face:

Coffee and eggs, then back to sleep after some online activity, then finish decluttering and vacuum up the boudoir… which then just leaves the front room to tidy. Might need to hire some help for the more taxing chores, but at least someone will be in pocket. :slight_smile:

Good joke. I’m off to bed late. Enjoy your day and keep kicking ass.

SM wrote

Yes and it can be of help all year round to those that require more sun exposure in general. Supposedly, I’ll have results in less than a week. I’m being bathed in the light right now.

Just think a secluded beach somewhere and a long stretch of white sand.

No one else there only you and Joker. The sea is calm, warm and glistening, a paradise.

The heat of the sun is so intense, both of you throw your sandals high in the air and run into the water fully clothed. Oh the delight of it. HA!

Unknown-1.jpeg

Why a “HA!” ? That is a possibility.

I know, I have actually been there and did what I wrote. It is a tiny island called Guadeloupe. Gorgeous.

The HA! is for happiness.

Whose happiness?

Mine, in recollecting that precious moment and yours also in the hope of some relief from your troubles.

Thanks for your blessing! :smiley: I’m officially in Hell, what can be more troubling than that?

You have asked that question before and I answered it.

I guess it is part of how low you go and cannot see any ‘out’ to the pain you go through.

See how the light therapy goes, perhaps it will give you some relief, perhaps it won’t, but the positive here is you are trying and it will be interesting to see the result.