A point of constitutional philosophy: implicit protections.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand…

THAT’S how politicians get you.

Dirty no good rotten fucking bastards.

You don’t even believe politicians do this. You just prefer when they keep up the charade.

A president is no such thing. He is a representative of his people and their interests.

Ir will have escaped many what Parodites’ main contribution was: to place Plato in the esoteric realm where he belongs and rip him out of political structures, where he has done more damage than can be calculated.

Anyway, now it is me that has no interest in further debate and bow out. For similar reasons as you expressed.

Nandayoo.

I will do war on men, but not on girls. Like, not on women, though this sounds to me redundant enough to be silly to say, “won’t make war on women.”

Take all the offence you want, I don’t even care.

It was the ol Fixed Cross that got us into this mess. Shoulda let P speak for himself.

You can be all the right you want, but if you’re lashing out at girls you’re a spaz.

Peace out

I’m being white-knighted in 2020.

Let me be fair to you though, pedro.
None of them would say any of that to my face. None.

It’s all aesthetic Phon. Nothing moral or feminist about it. It’s what FC calls my postmodernism.

Funny to be accused of white knighting when I’m pretty sure my opinions fit under “rancidly reactionary misoginy.”

And also, you know, my pleasure. Have some mercy on us when you take over the world from the testosteroneless maggots surrenderring it to you.

Right because, a girl isn’t responsible for her actions. She’s not actually a person. Just an ornament for Pedro to romance.

All this is very much below me. Below my contempt.

Phoneutria please. You came into a guys thread and started slinging insults about him and his mother, because you felt his sentences were too long. It was fucking sickening.

You would never say anything of that to his face. I gave you back a liiiiiiiitle bit of what you dealt out. We all know what would have happened irl if you pulled that shit.

Pedro, you’re very far from being virtuous.

You do not honour women in the least by honouring them simply because they’re female. If there is anything women do not respect its that kind of behaviour.
But, they’ll tell you how good of a friend you are.

But yeah, the great white knight. Its so beautiful I’m practically blubbering.

It is true that, by now, Phoneutria understands more of any points being made here than you do. You know why? Because I was tough on her and she didn’t run away into the excuses you kept trying to hand her. Like, her being a woman, thus not having to listen to reason, not having to uphold standards…

Women aren’t actually as spineless as all that.

Read the first two pages again. This is not at all what happened.

Good ol’ Good vs Evil, Light vs Darkness shit going on around here, huh?

You had a good mother, is what it tells me.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That I did.

I envy the shit out of your children, if you have them or if you ever do.

Fair enough you weren’t instantly insulting his mother. But … you were being radically offensive, and I still literally get nauseous reading this, this whole “statistics and my schoolteacher and android toll me I cant take a long, well written, complex text seriously” - it is, to me, a very grave dishonouring of the mind.

I really mean that.

I do not think I was excessively hard on you at all.

lol, fixed, the great teacher
If he didn’t push me so hard
Where would I ever be

Yes yes, be ungrateful. Or… feign it for da homies.

I have to laugh because you are so vain.

Yes, me too.