What are you doing? (Part 1)

I’m admiring Meghan Markles gameplay.

Agreed, the natural flow of the fabric is superb. The body language and emotion is also very fitting, slightly defensive and slightly revealing. The way one hand is dominate and the other is delicate, also the seductive passive exposure of the neck all works perfectly.

The attention to detail in the little that I have seen of your work is truly phenomenal
The medium is what makes it so realistic and I think it is the best one for such results

Phoneutria & Ross (2020)
rsz_3mkfp0.jpg

Where the hell is the OP

Only death can separate ILP from its members.

Thank you for the compliments.

You’re welcome.

That was for the people who complimented my drawing, naturally.

Feeling rather beat down.

Was impressed by your touch. Form rendered remarkably.

Thank you

Here’s an idiot playing a dumb song.
youtu.be/xaZmqeKBWZQ

I speak on their behalf.
Naturally.

The mind swims with consideration as to why you would add as reference “Here’s an idiot playing a dumb song…”

Are you wondering if that was sarcasm? No.

No, I wasn’t considering whether it was sarcasm. I was wondering if it was you, as I share notions of idiots playing dumb songs, just with a different instrument, although I have played an idiot with six strings I now require fewer strings to pull it off.

That’s me on the video. I was being self-deprecating because I’ll be damned if anyone is calling me stupid, it’s going to be me.

The raccoon on the table sure likes his cheese

Shaking. (Earthquake related shaking). :astonished: :confused:

Well it’s not your fault, it’s the plates.

Buh dum tshhh

Eating dinner whilst watching TV… half a pheasant n veggies is proving quite a lot to get through. :open_mouth: