Reporting Death Threat

Justice prevailed.

Idioms remember,

It’s OK if you have no personal integrity. All you need to do is threaten someone’s life. Problem solved.

The christian way.

Be merry, Idioms!

:smiley:

The funniest thing is, this problem WAS solved the Christian way. It just verified everything they had tried and failed to teach to people. Ben, you have a lot of serious problems and I’m not the only one saying so.

I have thought for a long time that there was something wrong with me when there wasn’t; and I have literally been held in the insecurities that you pretend at. I don’t mean to put you to shame or to ruin your game. I’m just being me. And you’re going to have to face that fact and the truth about your self that it brings out. Why do you feel the need to act the way you do and think it’s ok? I never thought what I was doing was okay; it didn’t even register on that level until after the fact and I examined it in full. I was just reacting instinctively and letting go of my filters completely and it felt really good to get that pressure off that I’ve been building up inside.

And what you need to realize is that that pressure has been building up inside every single good and loving person in this world, because of spoiled kids who just don’t get it anymore because they weren’t all raised by the hard-knock; don’t think anything bad is truly ever going to happen to them because they can get out of anything, or so they think. I have had to truly question my self after every thing I’ve done. I no longer have to do that.

A good amount of people are under the assumption that you need help, Ben; that you need psychological help. Of course you know you don’t; you’re just fine. But, the fact is that through pretending these things for too long, you’re actually going to be those things and people will deal with you as they should. It is a matter of cause and effect; action and reaction.

I’ve stepped out to the other side of the chaos. I’m a free man. To me, that was worth everything. If you fight for it against your self, you might do the same and feel the same as me and I’m telling you, it’s worth it. The sight is really beautiful. All I’ve ever wanted to do was share it with other people from the minute I first got a decent look at it; shortly after my accidental OD of valium and anti-depressants when I was 20 years old.

In one moment, God revealed to me his master plan and I couldn’t remember a single damn thing of it, but it revealed itself to me over time as I earned it. I didn’t even have solid affirmation of anything; I just didn’t want to be where I was mentally anymore so I began to want to get out of it and fight against it. As I have said: it was truly a fight for my life.

And you, with your ‘games’ added to that. I’m sorry for my reaction, but I can admit that it wasn’t what I wanted to be. I’ve put the hard work in to change that, and I dragged more than a few people along for the ride. You’re making a big deal over nothing. I never had a desire to kill anyone; I just had to get my anger out on people who deserved it full well before I could start showing my love and killing people kindly with that.

As it stands, my love is now more fierce than anyones hatred could ever be; and I aim to prove that, next. Any one of you can join me if you want; but it doesn’t matter. It’s like allowing vampires to live and breathe again after being dead for so long; and to be sustained by real things again. I’m probably going to die a lot sooner than I would have if not for all of the things in my life, but I overcame them all; I hold no hard feelings for it; as any victor should that triumphs over their enemies. I still refused to kill my enemies completely; even the ones inside my own head; for that was not the peace I wanted. I also had to threaten them with killing my self and meaning every word of it for them to calm down.

It’s been a highly metaphysical ride, my friend; and it’s not always just about you.

tl;dr

Warm regards,

Ben

Or to paraphrase Blaise Pascal:

I have made this post longer than usual, because I lacked the time to make it shorter.

Maybe someone should have threatened to kill him.

:laughing:

There appears to be problems developing in the ILP social utopia.

shakes head

Not really it’s just this one weirdo acting out.

It only takes one bad sheep to infect the rest of the herd.

The good shepherds should know this.

Must keep the utopia blossoming…

Yeah but we’re not a herd. We’re a pack. We just eat the bad sheep and shit them out.

Mmm, mutton…lamb chops… Oh thanks Mr.R. Now I have to try and find some decent meat. I just got hungry for shepherd’s pie…Do you know how hard it is to find here? Wal mart here does not even carry it or the average butcher…Its been a few years… thanks… :slight_smile:

I didn’t know sheep ate other sheep…

Stop begging god, CN - it’s quite pathetic of you. :stuck_out_tongue: Be your own man.

IF WE’RE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, WE ARE DEFINITELY PART OF THE PROBLEM.

[size=150]SUPPOSE THEY GAVE A WAR AND NOBODY CAME[/size]?

[size=50]the colors are in your honor, cn[/size] :evilfun:

Chickens eat chickens, horses eat horses, humans eat humans, swine eat swine and so on and so on. Animals will eat their own.

Kriswest, that obviously makes you a cannibal.

Every time you breathe air out in a public area, you’re a cannibal. You’re breathing in and consuming other peoples skin cells as they flake off and float unnoticed through the air.

Yep, and just think about a household of people.

Would it be unfair to everyone if I banned idioticidioms?

Yeah, get petty, Dan. Get real petty and ban me for no reason.

You can’t see the reason?
What if you’re the evil crazy one, and we aren’t all evil and crazy and all deserve to die?
You’re so innocent and acceptable, but the people you dislike are not.
What are you adding to the forum?
How many people are tired of your style and thinking?

Ya know, I really don’t think that’s the fucking case, Dan. All I have done is sat here and tried to teach of love and good things; different philosophies and theories, etc. I’ve poked holes in other peoples theories and proven that they can not poke holes in mine because their shots are inaccurate because they don’t know themselves; and then I got pissed off when they began attacking me in a petty manner instead of expressing themselves properly like true adults instead of spoiled little brat children. And now you’re acting just like a spoiled little brat child.

And frankly, it’s a bunch of bullshit that such has to be done when talking about peace, love, God, etc. That I have to defend myself to such violent measures just because these spoiled brat child-minded adults can’t act appropriately and don’t want to and you honestly think nothing is ever going to come of it, is the funny part.

I don’t hate any of you. I only ever loved you and still love you and try to love you even as you make me dislike you and the love remains as I dislike you in the moment, for your actions are not the sum of you and it’s them that I truly dislike.

Frankly, I don’t give a damn what the fuck you do, Dan. I’ve already told them to ban me several times and they refuse to because it’s what I want and then they reinforce that I have not acted unreasonably.

Rather ridiculous.

As My Guitar Gently Weeps