There is no such thing as love or romance.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: There is no such thing as love or romance.

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Modern Woman.

She only loves me for my money, occupation, social influence, property, bank account, and wallet, she calls this sexual usury love or romance. I bend her over on the bed and slide a credit card between her legs, in her wet hole I make my biological deposit within financial exchange where her internal lubricant greases my ball sack on the bed. She tells me that she'll love me no matter what but I know this is untrue upon becoming financially bankrupt.

I'm out of cash on hand where I need to go to the local ATM machine for the vaginal promise land.

Come on baby, take me to the vaginal promise land, look here, I have ample amounts of abundant cash on hand!

Am I financially solvent enough for you, here's my yearly income statement as proof!

I see the dollar signs in her eyes and that is the only way I can get access between her thighs. I pull up a credit card key pad and hook it up to her clitoris, as I push the buttons it stimulates upon climax.

I want to slap her on the ass but she says that I must be of a very particular specific socio-economic class.

I want her to like me for just being me, but she keeps insisting how love or romance is not free proclaiming that I must pay an adequate sized fee.

Come on baby, I'm just looking for some warmth all alone here by myself, why does it always have to come down to economic individual self worth?

Upon bending her naked body and ass over the bed as I cop a feel on her breasts, she turned around to me with a smile happily, "My love is not free for it is only to rent and own with additional fees. I accept Mastercard, VISA, traveler's checks, cash, and Bitcoin. If I should ever become impregnated by you I fully expect a diamond ring on my finger per sexual contract and with the children I will own the household as I linger."

I felt like I was buying livestock or a stubborn mule ass as part of the sexual financial negotiations, but in the end I just wanted to get my dick wet. Having an understanding of each other holding her naked ass with both of my hands with the sexual contract in mind I was all set.

As the sexual intercourse proceeded she kept yelling moaning out upon orgasming, love me, love me! All I could think to myself is that with this hooker or prostitute overtime there will be an endless amount of additional fees.

Upon reflection of future marriage with this prostitute I am merely buying, financially completing, and purchasing the final deed of sexual property which she could end randomly at any time. Why can't I afford her physical and mental affections on a basic dime!?

"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Well, there's the female mirror image summation of all men, focusing on their just wanting pussy and submissive servants and beautiful arm candy.

You both need to recognize that your habits and unresolved issues keep drawing you to people who reinforce your ideas of the opposite sex.

I mean, I find most people not interesting enough to spend time with. Too normal. Habit-like, plastic.

But the feminists who see only men in the mirror box to which you see women

and you

have limited experience you are making rules out of.

IOW poor science, and poor intuition and running on your imprinting.

You present yourself, both sides, as more or less content to sit in your judgment and hatred.

It takes real courage to admit, at least to yourself, your own heart break.

If you haven't learned anything from empty headed daddies running things out there, it should at least be this...pretending you don't care hasn't done anyone any good.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Aegean » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:I have an entirely different view regarding sexual relationships in that I firmly reject traditional fictions of love and romance altogether. Basically for me women are sexual capitalists or mercenaries where to understand female sexual nature all one has to understand is female hypergamy. Hypergamy is where all women compete amongst themselves for the top thirty percentile of men who are the most powerful, wealthiest, or influential because women are attracted to wealth, social economic mobility, and social power.

For me a woman's vagina as a symbol of their own social power or influence within society is a lot like an ATM machine where they practically sell themselves off to the highest bidder, the sexual act between a man and woman is where either the financial transaction is accepted or not. Their sexual orifices are a lot like an ATM that you slide your credit card through to see if the sexual transaction is accepted or not. This is the basis of sexual market theory of which philosophically I am devout defender and follower of. Love or romance are idealistic camouflages that women shroud themselves in deceptively to hide their more base instinctual primitive nature and that being the act of sex itself or even sexual relationships themselves is nothing more than an economic commodity along with being an utility to be bought in market exchange.

Dark...dark....and partly correct.
Love and romance exist....but not in the way they've been marketed.
Love, is lust, between male and female, and agape when between friends.
Romance is for girls...a way of justifying their submission to lust. Flirting is a negotiation, as someone smarter than me said.
German Romanticism includes Schopenhauer, and Nietzsche…ironically explaining his appeal among young males that refuse to grow up.
The prose. So beautiful. The psychological isnights...so feminine.
Like me.
Aegean
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:40 pm

Interview With A Modern Woman :lol: 8)

Part One
https://voca.ro/2NJoWYNhvEh

Part two
https://voca.ro/iPDLZ8cM2qI
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Zero_Sum

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby phoneutria » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:07 pm

Everybody tryna get love and appreciation for who they really are, but you don't even fucking know who you are.
There's nothing in there.
Echoooo.... oo oo .... ooo.... ..
*throws rock*
*listens*
TONK
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Aegean » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:27 pm

All style...no substance.

It is describing itself.
"Nothing in there".
I'll take its word on it. I wont even look.
Aegean
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Not gonna do this song and dance with you again ya toots.
I've got toys to deliver.
Ho ho ho.
phoneutria

Postby Aegean » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:30 pm

And yet...here you are dancing for my attentions.

Toys for girls and boys, include you?
'Cause you're plastic and empty. always trying to make children play with it.
Aegean
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:38 pm

I see you're skipping that whole "oh, do I know you??" part of the process this time.
It is good to see people evolve, even in their old, old age.

Anyway, I am not dancing. Just tapping to the beat.
phoneutria

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:42 pm

phoneutria wrote:Everybody tryna get love and appreciation for who they really are, but you don't even fucking know who you are.
There's nothing in there.
Echoooo.... oo oo .... ooo.... ..
*throws rock*
*listens*
TONK

Watch out folks, we got an old girl coming in the thread full of piss and vinegar. Be careful as she is ferocious and dangerous where she might bite your ankle off.

I'm very connected to myself knowing who I am, I assure you I'm indeed not suffering from an identity crisis despite what the recent yahoos might be saying.

Zero_Sum

Postby Aegean » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:58 pm

Giddy like a school boy.
The transformation is remarkable.
From brooding dark doomsday prophet, to excited schoolgirl, happy to make fun and pull hair and run away giggling.

I think this is the real you. The other is a cover. A mask....like Joker's. Painted on grimace.
Aegean
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Aegean wrote:Giddy like a school boy.
The transformation is remarkable.
From brooding dark doomsday prophet, to excited schoolgirl, happy to make fun and pull hair and run away giggling.

I think this is the real you. The other is a cover. A mask....like Joker's. Painted on grimace.

I'm so glad you've taken an interest in me but at the same time it's kinda weird and gay.

Zero_Sum

Postby phoneutria » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Old girl eh? Ouch.
phoneutria

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:06 pm

phoneutria wrote:Old girl eh? Ouch.

Older than me, are you not? 8)

Zero_Sum

Postby phoneutria » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Probably.
phoneutria

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm

phoneutria wrote:Probably.

I rest my case then. 8)

Zero_Sum

Postby phoneutria » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:41 am

Don't fucking know who you are tbh.
Not that it matters.
phoneutria

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:44 am

phoneutria wrote:Don't fucking know who you are tbh.
Not that it matters.

Come again? 8)

Zero_Sum

Postby phoneutria » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:46 am

Twice, in the same night?
phoneutria

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:01 am

phoneutria wrote:Twice, in the same night?

I'm not good with word games and other adolescent linguistic trickery, speak plainly or don't speak at all. I could honestly care less. 8)

Zero_Sum

Postby phoneutria » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:06 am

I couldn't.
phoneutria

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:12 am

phoneutria wrote:I couldn't.

Too bad. 8)

Zero_Sum

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Interview With A Modern Woman :lol: 8)

Part One

Part two
Well, with such a good research sample, no one can deny your proof.

The trap “consists of a hollowed-out coconut, chained to a stake. The coconut has some rice inside which can be grabbed through a small hole”. The monkey’s hand fits through the hole, but his clenched fist can’t fit back out. “The monkey is suddenly trapped.” But not by anything physical. He’s trapped by an idea, unable to see that a principle that served him well – “when you see rice, hold on tight!” – has become lethal

You just hang on to that universal truth you got about women, Zero.

The underlying clench is fear.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Interview With A Modern Woman :lol: 8)

Part One

Part two
Well, with such a good research sample, no one can deny your proof.

The trap “consists of a hollowed-out coconut, chained to a stake. The coconut has some rice inside which can be grabbed through a small hole”. The monkey’s hand fits through the hole, but his clenched fist can’t fit back out. “The monkey is suddenly trapped.” But not by anything physical. He’s trapped by an idea, unable to see that a principle that served him well – “when you see rice, hold on tight!” – has become lethal

You just hang on to that universal truth you got about women, Zero.

The underlying clench is fear.

It's called humor for a little bit of levity, you should try it sometime.

The rest of your post is written out like a Chinese fortune cookie.

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:30 pm

When western feminism collapses hard within western civilization catching up to brutal reality... 8) :lol: :P :evilfun:

America’s sex recession could lead to an economic depression

Forget the trade wars, automation, and even the skills gap. The real threat to the U.S. economy may be that fewer Americans are in the mood for love.

Forget the trade wars, automation, and even the skills gap.
The real threat to the U.S. economy may be that fewer Americans are in the mood for sex.
That could be a serious problem for a wide ranging list of sectors from real estate, to apparel, to condoms.

Forget the trade wars, automation, and even the skills gap. The real threat to the U.S. economy may be that fewer Americans are in the mood for love.

Well, not love, but sex. Enduring reports of America’s sexual recession are a sign of a serious problem for a wide-ranging list of sectors from real estate, to apparel, to condoms.

Before getting into why the falling sex rates, especially for younger Americans, threatens our GDP, it’s important to address why the trend is happening in the first place.

To that end, there’s a bit of a “chicken or the egg” question to ask here: is America facing economic challenges because younger Americans are having less sex? Or are younger Americans having less sex because of their unique economic challenges?

A 2018 Census Bureau report would suggest the latter, noting that economic security is a high priority for Millennials when they seek marriage or serious committed relationships.

Based on that data, it makes sense that the millions of Americans who entered adulthood during the Great Recession a decade ago are more skittish about marriage and sex. The Great Depression era saw the U.S. birth rate hit an all-time low in 1936. Since birth control was much less available back then, it’s fair to assume sex in America fell sharply during that time as well.

But the economy has been steadily growing for more than 10 years now, which encompasses most of the adult lives for Americans under 30. The enduring reports of lower sex rates despite the overall economic recovery have led to diverging explanations.

Some experts focus on the fact that Millennials are dealing with growing student loan debts, making their economic reality much worse than when previous generations were their age. But it also turns out that student loan debt isn’t the top source of debt for Americans aged 23 to 38; it’s credit card debt.

The drop in sex rates and marriage rates are clearly related. Fewer people making adult connections simply leads to a decline in both, and you don’t need to be an economic genius to know that fewer marriages and children weaken economic demand overall.
That fact shifts us to pinpoint the differences in millennial lifestyles, and that brings us back to some common sense wisdom about life, relationships, and sex.

Sex has always been a part of the human courtship ritual, but the widespread availability of birth control in America made it a more regular aspect of dating. Yes, there’s plenty of casual “no strings” sex available on Tinder and Grinder. But the drop in sex rates and marriage rates are clearly related.

Fewer people making adult connections simply leads to a decline in both, and you don’t need to be an economic genius to know that fewer marriages and children weaken economic demand overall.

A number of studies have recently blamed the fall in sex and marriage rates on technology and the new opportunities it gives young adults to withdraw from in-person human relationships. Everything from online porn to sophisticated video games, to social media is being used by many as a substitute for real human contact, especially for men.

The male tendency to seek these substitutes may be the biggest single reason why sex and marriage rates are dropping. A new Cornell University study shows that women are still likely to be more attracted to and want to marry men with stronger economic prospects.

In other words, despite decades of positive strides for women in the workplace and beyond, women still find a wealthier man more attractive. So men still have to work harder to attract women. But now they have porn, video games, and other technology to provide them with much easier to obtain substitutes for that gratification. Avoiding the pressure to earn more to get more is likely also behind the multibillion-dollar race to create a realistic sex robot industry.

Of course, there’s an economic positive to this trend when we focus on teenagers. Teenage sex and pregnancy are also continuing to fall, bringing relief to the economic and cultural devastation they often cause. Less teen sex is an example of increased national responsibility.

But for men in their 20s and beyond, the sex recession appears to be a symptom of a delayed entrance into the world of fully responsible adulthood. Beating the “failure to launch” trend isn’t just about moving out of your parents’ house, but it’s also about pursuing adult relationships and starting your own family.

No one is saying people should have sexual relationships if they have no real connection to another person. But declining sex rates are a sign of a corresponding decline in the adult relationships that stoke acceptance for the costs of dating to the costs of the trappings of domestic family life.

The sex recession seems like an even more menacing sign that technology, especially A.I. technology, is seriously weakening the primordial human desire to mate with other humans and do the work necessary to make that happen. That “work” has been an essential economic component since civilization began.

We’ve heard of the threats tech poses to job creation, but the drop in sex rates may be the clearest sign yet that tech’s challenges to modern love might be the biggest economic threat of all.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/25/america ... ssion.html

In Venezuela, they were teachers and doctors. To buy food, they became prostitutes.

At a squat, concrete brothel on the muddy banks of the Arauca River, Gabriel Sánchez rattled off the previous jobs of the women who now sell their bodies at his establishment for $25 an hour.

“We’ve got lots of teachers, some doctors, many professional women and one petroleum engineer,” he yelled over the din of vallenato music. “All of them showed up with their degrees in hand.”

And all of them came from Venezuela.

With inflation running in excess of 700 percent and the bolivar currency in free fall, finding food and medicine in Venezuela has become a frustrating, time-consuming task. Dayana said she often would spend four to six hours waiting in line hoping to buy a bag of flour. Other times she was forced to buy food on the black market at exorbitant rates. Hunger in Venezuela is rampant.

That has fueled a scramble to earn hard currency — Colombian pesos or, even better, the U.S. dollar, which is the legal tender of Ecuador and Panama.

Dayana said that on a good night she makes the equivalent of $50 to $100, selling her services 20 minutes at a time.

“Prostitution obviously isn’t a good job,” she said. “But I’m thankful for it, because it’s allowing me to buy food and support my family.”

Selling sex is legal in Colombia, and even small towns have red-light districts where authorities look the other way. So while immigration police were actively hunting down Venezuelans selling trinkets and panhandling in Arauca’s central square, the women along brothel row said they were rarely harassed.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 08061.html

Millennials’ Lackluster Sex Lives May Doom The U.S. Economy

A decline in sex rates among young adult Americans could be a real threat to the GDP. “The economic issues are real and significant,” Christine Whelan, director of Money, Relationships and Equality Initiative in the School of Human Ecology at the University of Wisconsin told Today.com. Sexual intimacy is commonly associated with healthy relationships and overall wellbeing. If the so-called experts are to believed, millennials have “ruined” industries as varied as cruises, paper napkins, and diamonds.…

A decline in sex rates among young adult Americans could be a real threat to the GDP.
“The economic issues are real and significant,” Christine Whelan, director of Money, Relationships and Equality Initiative in the School of Human Ecology at the University of Wisconsin told Today.com.
Sexual intimacy is commonly associated with healthy relationships and overall wellbeing.
If the so-called experts are to believed, millennials have “ruined” industries as varied as cruises, paper napkins, and diamonds. Now comes word from a CNBC op-ed by analyst Jake Novak that the lackluster sex lives of the demographic group the media love to hate is hurting the broader U.S. economy.

The notion isn’t as crazy as it seems.

Researchers have taken note of the “Great American Sex Draught” for years. Data from the respected General Social Survey found in 2018 that 23 percent of adults said they hadn’t had sex in a year, an all-time high. The reasons for this phenomenon are both sociological and economical including the fact that record numbers of young adults continue to live with their parents.

Novak argues that the “sex recession” is weakening what he calls “the primordial human desire to make with other humans and do the work to make that happen.” The “work” he’s talking about refers to the money people spend in their search to meet someone special, which can be considerable, Match.com estimated in 2016 that the average unmarried adult spent $1,596 annually on dating.

All those flowers, tickets to concerts and restaurant meals can certainly add up though it’s hard to imagine that the “Sex Recession” could cause an economic depression, as Novak suggests.

https://www.ccn.com/millennials-lacklus ... s-economy/

Prostitution in South Sudan is increasing in the severe economic crisis. After independence in 2011, the capital Juba became one of the fastest-growing cities in the world. It attracted investors and traders – and commercial sex became more common. Recently, the decline in crude oil production as one consequence of more than two years of civil war in the country, has been exacerbating poverty. As a means of survival, more and more girls and women opt for prostitution.

https://www.dandc.eu/en/article/wake-ec ... outh-sudan

Last edited by Zero_Sum on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zero_Sum

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics