There is no such thing as love or romance.

I think this is a phase of evolution where women are experimenting as a whole to find out to what degree they can thrive as being financially and therefore socially independent. And all means are justified in evolution so it will last a good while and in maybe 200 years humanity will know what woman is capable of, and only at that point will a global masculine instinct get a chance to formulate itself.

Im expecting a trickle down sexual society, where sexual welfare is provided for in exchange to far reach psychiatric submission, chip implants which register biofuncions, etc.

If you don’t seduce a woman using romance, then it seems callous, rude, and classless to me.

Romance is a creation of men, to woo or lure a woman, often times with false promises and pretense, to get her to devote her time with him, leading to relationships, children, family, etc.

^^^ boooooring.

not much in this universe is more lame than ‘romance’ between ordinary law abiding citizens. i told you man, only nihilists are capable of genuine romantic love, which is less about the dry and clinical convention of reproduction and family and more about the art of the novatorean crusade against all rule and custom. a man and a woman cannot know ‘love’ until they hunt together, until they ride the lightening together. like this…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH1QmfQnWbg[/youtube]

Yeah, but those tend to be truly crazy bitches. God love 'em.

Yes, having babies, funding a house, doing your taxes, is boring. You are correct.

If “love” means dying before you have children, then I disagree. That’s not love. That’s narcissism.

I’ll be at college sometimes eavesdropping on conversations by women attending to become doctors and nurses listening to them how they’re mentally dumb as a box of rocks where the only reason they’re attending is because their rich daddies are putting them through college more likely free of charge.

I think to myself that given the option of medical treatment by them I would probably just rather die on a gurney bed untreated because I wouldn’t let them touch me with a ten foot pole.

These bitches would be better off staying at home making a man a sandwich. :sunglasses:

i think that’s the wrong attitude to have about those babes, dude. first of all everybody born after 95 talks like that: ‘so then i was like and he was like and omg i know!’ the high speech of king edward the fourth no longer serves a legitimate function in modern society because things aren’t as deep, philosophical or passionate as they used to be. well i mean things were never really ‘deep’, just made to be thought of that way by very intelligent people with a lot of spare time. fortunately our dear post-structuralists have demolished that era of sesquipedalian nonsense-by-lamplight and today anybody who still talks that way is given mock poetic pardon and not much more. besides, htf (how the fuck) do you expect those babes to talk? ‘omg erasmus was a total precursor to the baconian iconoclasm to come of the enlightenment and the military mobilization effects of capitalism described by chomsky were nominally inferential!’ you leave that kind of talk to meno and let those girls do their thing, man. the fact that they talk like actresses from some lame TV series is no indication that they lack the necessary intelligence to become doctors and nurses.

and of course they’re all a bit immodest, but that’s not their fault. this comes with the western territory. they were taught to act that way by subliminal consumerist herd-organizational and administrative forces… even as far back as elementary school when they learned that the cool kids always wore brand name clothing and had wireless earbuds for their mp3 players. none of this is their fault. you put those same girls over in north korea and they’d be playing totalitarian tangos on classical guitars at that age instead of staring at themselves in their bedroom mirror (with christmas lights strung around the frame) for sixteen straight minutes while submerging themselves into an emotionally charged fantasy constructed by the lyrics of a taylor swift song. THIS IS UHMERICA, bro, and this is how it works.

if you want to blame anybody for such disingenuous behavior, blame plato.

I like Plato God damn it! :slight_smile:

A majority of women and females are fucking mentally retarded or stupid but I won’t tell them that to their faces directly because at the end of the day I want the chance in their pants to fuck them. :evilfun:

I’ll tell an idiotic gibbering moronic beautiful looking woman she’s a genius if it means I can bend her over and get some snatch.

But truthfully when there isn’t a single woman around in an environment of men only a majority of females are imbeciles and that’s it. :wink:

good, good. this is the first step in PA (platonists anonymous). we ask that you admit your problem first. only then can we begin working on your recovery.

:laughing:

“like totally, like oh my god! like wuuuuuuut??”

I’m pretty sure Plato would point-out the idiosyncratic derivations of to what “like” refers to, and expound upon the use of referring directly to the original occurrence of the subject of contention. Furthermore, Plato would be concerned with imitations and pretense of “love and romance” versus the “real-thing”, to which Prom alluded to already, that “real-love” is something rather special and rare, and probably, only capable of unique souls (probably Men), who give the seduction process an ‘Artistic’ twist which inspires others, rich and poor alike. In other words, when a male and female (or just the male), is strongly and evidently “passionate”, then this is the “original-copy” of love, not a derivation, not a copy, not an imitation, but “the real-thing”, and the same reference to which people commonly mistake, “I want a real man” or “I want a real woman”, of substance.

Identifying what that ‘substance’ is, is the question.

It’s basically what happens when whole generations of young women are brought up on television, mindless consumerism, and overall idiotic popular culture. A majority of women live very pampered lives protected, privileged, insulated, and separate away from all forms of brutal suffering which has made them entitled spoiled brats.

That’s ok, a majority of these women will become desperate willing to do anything once the really dark times ahead come. Being that a majority are imbeciles it will mean that they will be easily trainable and those that refuse to will be forced nonetheless as they’ll have no other options.

Yeah, I’ve searched for such women in the past. They don’t exist man, it’s just a fictional literary construct.

If they do exist they would be those extremely rare exceptions locked up in a prison somewhere.

A majority of women are timid, weak, and possess the intelligence equivalence of a sixteen year old girl throughout their entire adulthood.

Any great love or romance, comes from rare Men, not from women.

Love is a creation of Man, not of Woman.

I think that ‘Love and romance most definitely exist, as long as neither party’s involved most definitely don’t resist’.

That ^^^ was something I thought of earlier, but it seems to pertain to here, now… are you insinuating a domino/trickle down effect, on what triggers love in the other? I agree, but who can be certain on the beginnings of the source, that is that love?

Yeah, I’m talking about the trigger. Men act, Women react, then the display, the “real-thing” is a product of two halves.

Love is an emotion felt by men so much so that they’ll kill others or themselves for it, women only respond to financial incentives by comparison. :wink:

Yup, plenty of women lining up to fall in love with men working at low wage Mcjobs everyday, has nothing to do with money or economic success at all. Nothing at all… :sunglasses: :laughing:

It’s all sunshine, lollipops, unicorns, cut up shaped hearts, roses, and rainbows as far as the eye can see. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Women only react to deep pockets and then they get on all fours naked like a dog waiting for you to slide that credit card down their vaginal lining. “Would you like a receipt for today’s deposited financial transaction sir?” :laughing:

“Let’s not look at it as a financial transaction honey, let’s call it love or romance instead because it sounds more childishly innocent and because it makes me sound like much less of a whore.” " My love of myself that I give to you sweet cheeks I give to you freely without any strings or prices attached. wink’wink fingers-crossed "

:laughing: :sunglasses: