Split up Germany

The country never was successfully united. Its fake unison tore down the rest of Europe three times in a row. Can we be done with these autistic folks ambitions and force them to split up in regions under a rule of Paris?

Its enough already. Germany has imported a million of muslims over the past two years, all of whom are able to cross into any other EU country.

This ridiculous truck attack, one of an absurd number of crimes against Christians, all but guarantees the victory of ‘populist’ (non-fascist) parties across Europe, except in Germany itself.

Germany has never not been a slavish horde of fascist morons. Its never been an actual people. Europe would be better off with a few islamo-infested Germanic provinces among whom the Netherlands, and then some real countries like France and Italy tackling important international Value-questions.

Arms sales in Austria quadruple. I was there last 4 years ago, anyone could safely walk at night everywhere. Now, women cant go out alone at night.

Through cancelling the election results and organizing new ones, its government has managed to retain Leftist power. But on the ground people are preparing for an escalation of the awakened civil war.

People are probably looking very much forward to shooting terrorist and rapists in the head.

Actually, watch those Magyars. They did defeat Bavaria at Pressburg, and then slid, but the heart of Europe has a very significant role to play in today’s the new Roman Empire. That does include the Balkans, and Mr. Adolf, knew that, and placed much emphasis on it, him born in the former Austro-Hungarian Empire.

I was in Hungary too, Katharina has a lot of Hungarian friends.

Austria isnt going to collapse, its one of the strongest countries in the world. Germany was united by Bismarck purely on playing the strength of Austria which guaranteed safety from France.

Austrians rebuilt Viennas shattered old quarters in their old image from the ground up after being pummelled from the air in WWII. It looks as if no bomb was ever dropped.

That is how they selfvalue, unlike New York or Germany which bow to terrorism.

Agreed. But, Pressburg is significant from another point of view. During the chaotic, extreme days of anxiety by the Austrians, it was Maria Theresa, who went there, to beg the Magyar Husszars, to involve in Suleiman’s siege of Vienna.

Holding her newest babe to her ample breast, practically on her knees, she looked up to the best and most brave of them to help her in her
Hour of need.

And they did oblige, nobly, and the rest is hystory.

What is your theory of nations tackling Value-Questions? I’m asking for not the resulting solution beyond the idea, but the mechanics of the basic idea itself, so I may take it an apply it to medieval Khemer or the Mongol or Aztec Empire- I need to know the axiomatic mechanics of how this works in your mind.

Speaking like a real fascist moron.
You should change your name into “Fixed Ideas”. The most obsessed racist around here is YOU (= the self-proclaimed “most powerful philosopher with leader-qualities” :laughing:)

Who is the above question in reference, thereof to answer, Turd?

Value Ontology. Germany is not a unity as the nation has no spontaneous self-valuing, it’s a coerced unity, entirely due to Bismarx military genius, not to any cultural background or standard. Austria speaks German as well, and they speak it more alike to Bayern than to Berlin.

Pol Pot used the faux-self-valuing of Marxist Proletarian to impose a mirage on peoples psyches, allowing them to value in terms of a murderous rage.

99 percent of humans value in terms of some bogus phantom. I consider these humans quasi-entities, at best a form of plantlife.

Leyla, I assume you are a German. “German” is not a race. If you look at Germany’s history, you’ll see that all Ive said is factual.

Ive reported you to the moderator. I hope the rules of the site will be respected.

Look at the facts.

FACT:

Every single attempt at German unification has resulted in wide spread depravity.

Explain value ontology here, in this scope. You act like you’ve made sense in the past. Just try to now. We got a topic here, good chance for you to explain your idea.

And I didn’t see Leyla, for all her faults, mention anything about German history or races. Anyone who read Tacitus knows it was a polygot of very random groups, with some Steppe and Slavic peoples mixed in later towards the collapse of the western romsn empire. You gotta go up to scandanavia to find “pure” Germans, and they don’t reside too far north, and started losing that sense upon the first Viking raids returning captured women. There aren’t any pure Germans left, haven’t been for 1000 years.

If you think disregarding the philosophical school Ive been presiding over for the past 5 years is a way to get me to do you a favor, there isnt really any hope of you ever understanding VO.

I must assume no one here has any notion of how the German nation came into existence.

Never mind.

Useful contributions only please!

Thank you.

So I’ll grant Turd some lenience.

A nation can not exist if it does not self-value. Self-valuing means to value in consistent ways such as to bring returns that amount further to that consistency. It’s a direction, a vector.

Germany has been coerced into existence through Prussia playing France and Austria against each other. Ever since this happened, Europe has undergone a drain of its power, its wealth and its cultures.

Europe’s combined industries not counting Britain or the Balkan outperform US and China combined. Yet under Germany’s leadership, which it has somehow obtained through WWII and the Cold War, they have been squeezed into an utterly puny economy.

Prussia holds Berlin. Munich, Hamburg/Brehmen, Frankfurt and the Ruhrgebiet are all completely different economies as well as cultures, that are perfectly sustainable without a central government.

All of these regions are beings, self-valuings, self-generated, self-perpetuating entities. Germany is no such thing. It is somehow the opposite.

I am in favor of all these states becoming prosperous and full of happy Germans. In that way they can become a people one day. I am not advocating a reinstatement of the treaty of Versailles, where the nation was squeezed. I think further that the axis London-Paris is troublesome. I prefer to see an axis Washington-Paris.

An axis Washington-Paris-Moscow would be magnificent, but that’s not possible yet, London still has far more in common with Paris than Moscow does - the next project for the US could, please please, be investing in Russia. Make Russia an economic ally, help it explore its resources, which with new US technology are infinite.

They’re setting themselves up for partnership.

London should concern itself with China. They have India and Hong Kong, only in name they don’t. They damn well secured their vested interests before cutting the symbolic chord. I know, because I don’t know, and that’s a good sign where the Crown is concerned. In all seriousness the British Empire is the most awesome thing that ever haunted the Earth. They needed hardly any military in India, people were all too glad to be learning all this nifty self-respect and attributes. And the Indians had, according to themselves several tens of thousands of years of tradition behind them, if not the millions of years that go into the Yugas. It takes some quality to convince those people to learn your language. Almost as impressive is the English creation of Hong Kong. Eisenhower’s Korean Truce is a crude variant of that, but not nearly as bold.

Core thesis:
Europe is too small for all these countries to be packed together, as if they are mutually dependent instead of monstrous wold conquering economies each and every single one of these states; Germany, Britain, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden - they have the resources to enhance any economy in Africa, Asia, South America to yield what I estimate to easily 800 percent of the current levels of wealth.

If we go in not to only extract, but also to invest and remain, then Africa can be re repossessed (to its ground, its immense securities) and made into an absolute Jewel of an economy.

What the Dutch did in Indonesia before the Japs came was on some levels decent, it did not disenfranchise them from us, on the contrary the ones that came over are prominent and seem satisfied. Most of them that Ive met either doctors or lawyers or teachers or restaurant owners, and they have by any given distance the best food in the world. Followed by the Japanese, Thai and Italians to my taste.

Germans have no-food. Ringelwurst.

][