What are you doing? (Part 1)

This type of response does solicit my brutal honesty but I will refrain being the sweetness that I am.

I am philosophizing…I think… :-$ …a little bit here and there. Why am I interested today?

[Edit:I feel good today.]

Gushing. [-o< Thank you for today!

That’s what she said.

:puke-huge: More gushing.

See previous post.

No.

When I foe’d Turd, I did want to peek quite often (had to a few times) because I missed laughing at some of his antics, but with Magnus there’s no need.

It came, one piece of techno-crap! It works…today (but that won’t last)! Now I have to ensure I don’t get into trouble using it…a whole bunch of uh-oh’s. And my answer is no if you ask a question. :evilfun:

Quantum feminisms:
thecollegefix.com/post/32830/

This kind of stuff no longer surprises me.

Hey am finding a few minutes in a hectic and painful schedule and just trying to deal with life. How are you all?

Hi Kris, welcome back. :smiley: I’ve been having struggles too. You feeling any better?

Joker’s being smart by avoiding me as I’m currently on the war path.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DRdqx9gelY[/youtube]
There is a 1% genetic possibility that my war cries are Native American, but me thinks my voice bellows louder than the Cree.

I’ve been foe’d! Why does this feel like an honor? Must be the source from which it oozed forth, ever so dark slag or sludge.

Sorry about your struggles too, feeling ok just exhausted mentally. Hope yours end soon and with good in your life :slight_smile:

I’d say that I was overly-sentimental about your struggles if it were true, but I’ve had struggles of my own to contend with and so I’m mostly only moved by shared experience to feel the obligatory sentiment that I do. So, I would try to care more, but I think that pretending to care when you don’t feel it is like trying to rush and force genius. You shouldn’t force compassion purposefully, I think, or just because things think you should. Glad to see you guys made it through it, though, out of general good mood sentiment.

Listening to Joker breathe as he rests. :romance-heartbeating: A simple precious moment.

Having a health epiphany… I currently have the time and strength to combat this PFS, so I hope a very expensive jar of honey later and I’ll be cured. [-o<

:handgestures-fingerscrossed: Hope that works Mags!

Yeah, except you two aren’t anywhere close to lovers and he turned on you. That sucks, doesn’t it.