What are you doing? (Part 1)

So when your memories return…somewhat…the subconscious mind/knowing takes over…covering the path of time more quickly? I’m not the only one noticing this occurrence.

A twelve hour countdown is in effect, fingers crossed that what is needed is made available. [-o<

It works with our children too…listening to them breathing. That breathing is the very breath of us! Then time doesn’t speed up. It stands still.

Time stands still with our aha moments.

Having a bowl of my Grandmother’s Serbian stew. Yum!

Nothing is as important as memories. Some memories are ingrained in joys, simple pleasures (kissing the nape of a loved one’s neck) and some are ingrained due to betrayal, fear, and contempt (like an internet death threat from a supposed friend). My memory is longer and less forgiving than an elephant’s tusks ripping a threat apart.

last couple of days dealing with those internet service providers.

Brings a person to :angry-cussingblack:

Seriously, Wha…the…F!!! most can’t even speak English.

I asked to be put through to the accounts department.

Guy says, we don’t have such a department.

Well, I said put me through to the billing department. Duuuuuh.

Yes, he says we have one of those.n Duuuh.

I feel sick!!! yet I must press on.

About to make some home-made humous and mayo (the mayo… for my home-made potato & egg salad) that I will be taking to the Polo with me tomorrow… finals day… always the best… get to see the cup being given to the winning team, and replying to posts and DMs here, then a bit more Spring cleaning the front room later.

I have the dropsies today and the messes I’m making are time consuming in the clean up department. Jeez Louise! Dropping things is something that triggers intense anger inwards…my incompetence…so annoying. In cases like this, maybe it is my amygdala gibwow. :-k

Killing a few minutes, while the pizza crust rises.

taking a break from writing

discovering gun-throwing is not as elegant as knife throwing.

I don’t mind the 90 degree heat, but the moisture we’ve had here has spawned an ungodly amount of insects, ungodly damn it! I’ve lost count of the number I have already eaten and the mosquitoes are spreading Zika again in the Southern USA which no doubt will migrate north.

So Wendy, you say you are descended from Vuksanovici?
I was reading something about Drobnjaci (which is the Montenegrin tribe from which I am descended) and I found out that Vuksanovici are among their descendents too.
Every source I’ve seen traces this rather rare surname to Drobnjaci . . . so I am inclined to think that you too are descended from Drobnjaci.

You can read here a little about the origins of Vuksanovici:
poreklo.rs/2012/02/16/porekl … uksanovic/

Knowledge of Serbian language required.

It’s easy to check if you know what saint your ancestors used to celebrate.
If it’s Michael the Archangel, then that’s it.

Not only is it possible that you are related to me, you may also be genetically related to this very evil man:

Cotton and I just finished a beautiful walk around the park. What a nice day. :happy-sunny: :happy-smileyflower: Oh, and the bug count has dropped…amen.

Wondering why people who are believed to be intelligent squander their intelligence on being ridiculous without any humor involved.

There are many things that are more important than calculative intelligence.

Precision of words in the precise order…why is this so difficult for me? Double damn!

Calculative intelligence is problematic.

Just found out that I may be Serbian/Croat royalty :-" …totally believable come to think of it. Rare blood and all. :evilfun: :laughing: If the stupid translator function would work properly, I’d have this sorted.

[Edit: Austro-Hungarian Aristocracy…splitting hairs or heirs :evilfun: :laughing: Baroness Wendy ]

Today has been a good day. Water under the bridge has seen itself away, back to the murk it swept in from. Tomorrow will be an even better day with clearer skies and clearer waters. :happy-sunny:

My Dad visited! Three hours is perfectly enjoyable, a nice lunch and light conversation, a quick check-up on my vehicle, some Grandpa bonding time with Cotton…aaaaaahhhhhh. Great day so far. :smiley: