Food for Thought

Out of curiosity, why are people so mean here? It would be, in my opinion, a matter of pride that in a forum such as this that obviously should be focused on mental acuity and the elevation of reason that a small matter of a handful of people who simply belittle you would be dealt with by their community members that are fluent in how the mind works. I should think it disgraceful to speak of understanding the mind, yet be unable or unwilling to find a solution that fits and enact it. Just saying.

Because most people post here while at work as an escape, but can’t leave the office behind.

Reason isn’t anthetical to anger, they are quite compatible in most cases.

Pathetic.

Course the guy who resorts to death blows as his first means of attack against anyone who doesn’t subscribe to his beliefs, is the first to claim others are mean.

What an era of false victims.

Whats pathetic are your attempts to dog me and drag me down. You have continually come to me with insult on your lips and you’re upset because I didnt take your shit and put you in your place. I wonder how much you donate to this site to enable what you do to people here. You obviously have confidence that the whole manipulative politicalesque slander will actually work. I think youre banking on me making enough minor mistakes on these boards so as to get rid of me. You obviously have multiple accounts, have been paying attention to me and you dont care if people notice, because youve been blatantly getting away with it. Nice touch getting Mags to delete that one post I made. Must have really bruised that ego.

Ha ha ha. So hilarious. Do you really think I am some pathetic loser who would stoop so low as to censor you? No, let the whole world see it, its better that way. Oh and your delusions are so lolzworthy. I suppose you think me and Mags have exchanged numbers and are having a lesbian orgy at this time, later to plot ways at how to make new sock accounts to “break” you even further. Hahaha, what a gas! This was so so so worth waking up for!

Pathetic that you’re still whining about this, oh poor you, poor you, everyone needs a villian, don’t they? Too bad they never take a glance in the mirror, too lazy I guess.

Stats are, you’re the first to throw ad homs, because you who who are so emotionally fragile if someone doesn’t support your ideas - you crack!

No, actually, I think Mags has his own reasons for disliking me and is actually quite professional about it. This is where I start taking you seriously, care to crank it up a notch? Your response is absurdly exaggerated, stereotypical response of a person being caught in their own drama. Like a fly in a pool of water. Egomaniacal. Your response is designed do multiple things- make light of my analyses and then to discredit them at the same time as relying on past groundwork that you laid improperly on these forums to make my ideas seem stupid and whimsical. You are what should be my worst nightmare: a mockery of me. The worst fear, that you and your enemy are more alike than you care to acknowledge. I applaud the intelligence, its just so shallow and has an unwholesome feel to it- to you.

Hilarious - the nerd speaks. He believes he can prove his innocence, if he structures his words…like a feminized, victimized nerd. He carefully explains, wording and parsing his sentences carefully, why I am the villian, the bully, the Minotaur, out to devour him.

Oh, the Great and Mighty Trixie, the bully, come to oppress poor old fuckhead, a sage of his time.

Oh and also, Mags is a female. Did the words ‘lesbian orgy’ not give it away, retard?

I am shallow and unwholesome, because I laugh at retards? Such a pathetic, modern thing to say. Still playing the victim card, I see, starting a war, but denying all accountability. You poor, pathetic thing. The alpha male establishment will run to your aid, surely? After all, the first to whine, is the first to dine - on the fruits of victimhood.

I dont ask for immediate returns on my ideas- I can tell which are stupid and which have merit. I dont need people to verbally jack me off. All I have wanted for years was for people to have the freedom to engage in such conversations as the ones I used to have. For years, now, people like you have clogged the internet and destroyed what I loved most abov people and I dont take that lightly. I have put much thought into finding a solution and learning self control, balance and discipline in the process. Perhaps I should have left the beast alone, but this is my fight and I refuse to let you tarnish my honor.

Can’t tarnish what’s not there. You were saying?

Oh yes, that CGI technology is sentient. How laughably retarded. Of course, you put no evidence forth whatsoever to boost your delusions. That’s fine, though, since it’s probably based on raw gut instinct, or some random “realization” that crept into your mind one day.

You see, this is what I deal with. You take one aspect of what I say and make it sound silly instead of asking me what I mean. I dont feel inclined to go into detail for an asshole. It used to be that people could talk openly without criticism like that and ideas flowed like water. Take Tron, for example. But you arent interested in a conversation and you admitted that you cant prove that cgi is not sentient. Yot had no leg to stand on and just wanted to tear me down and expect me to take it like an ‘effeminate’ bitch. You will break yourself against me, because I dont need proof. CGI has enabled technology to truly live by allowing people to believe in what is brought to life by it. I felt sychronicity and truth within the connection, but what do you care and why should I share such with you. I elaborate anyway for those who are unable to speak but are curious anyway. We fight like Gods in their midst and that is bad enough. When will you begin to seek to undo the damage that you have done to the world?

More lulz, more lolz.

So quick to change and modify his wording. CGI was originally “sentient”, but now it’s “truly alive by allowing people to believe what is brought to life by it.”

How laughable lulz. The lulz, the lulz! I hunger for more.

Please bring me more lulz, with ur next addition.

Ideas flowed like water? If the “water” you refer to is more like diarrhea…yes. You see, the modern woman wishes to congratulate all children equally. it does not matter whether a crayon painting has poor aesthetics…all ideas must be cherished. all ideas are good. all ideas, must be welcome, like eating a flood of diarrea.

Oh, I did not even catch the last part of his post!

More lulz, more hilarity.

The Great and Mighty Trixie, oh how she has damaged the world…The world will never recover from her mighty onslaught! Fear her! Reckless, violent, and mighty, the damages she causes knows no bounds. Trogdor!
This fragile world, has no refuge from her great, unstoppable, Infinite destructive power, of the Mighty Trixie! Witness her all powerful laz-ors, as they destroy your mighty monuments! Run for your lives, pathetic tiny little creatures, for she is 100 times your size!

Wow, that went south faster than I expected, lol. You know, I could be like you but it took hard effort to get myself on this mental track. You think that that vitriol actually works? What could you ever say or think of me that I havent thought a million times over in my life. I pity you for what you’re trying to do. I would rather be your friend but you seem hellbent on destroying me. It wont happen and you threw all your best shots and Ive seen them all before. And now, the people in this forum have seen them. I know you, but I dont. Ive seen your countless faces, know your fears and your desires, and I know that you are thousands of miles behind me, aching to catch up to what you already were in at least a handful of those faces. I want to take you to the future, you better hold on.

The future? I am the future. Song for you. Should put you in your place, in awe and wonder.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEKu8L5UqQ[/youtube]

Remember that technology can only mimic nature, it can not be greater than what it is and we are all of us evolving. You want to claim to be the future? That doesnt fly and does not allow to fly. Too much of history has already been dominated by people like you. The future belongs to reason and sense and emotional logic that is tough but fair and can be respected for it. As long as even one person just faintly believes that, then there is a reason to try and when I do try I do succeed in time through trial and error. You think you’re unique, but we’re all really just a dime a dozen. Then there’s me. Ive been through a lot of people like you and youre just…So much old news.

So the future, and “reason”, we have to look forward to, is being a homeless man, who makes outrageous, unresearched claims like “cgi tech is sentient”, throws temper tantrums when people dont put blind faith in his gut instincts, naturally changes his arguments to something more rational, but also more unoriginal, and resorts to statements like “noone would care if you’re dead” as a first resort to anyone who doesnt agree with his ideas, yet plays the victim and blames his victims, are responsible for the world being in such a bad condition?

What a gas!

Stop. You should be ashamed of your self. Look at how you treat people and you really think that what I said wasnt warranted? As a first resort to your cruel belittling of a legitimate idea. Look at your self. What makes you think that anyone would miss that if it was gone? You throw my social status in my face but there are more important things in life and things that I have done and am doing that I am proud of and worthy of so much more than I ask in return. Youve got nothing on me- I have no regrets.

Got no regrets cuz you never took any risks in order to regret.

I was cruel to you? Good, it seems that it hurt. You made me proud.

Maybe I’ll see you on CNN preaching about sentient CGI overlords. Gotta get my laughs in, you know?

This world we live in is beyond strange and we’re just never supposed to talk openly of it? Smacked down and told that we’re free- persist and they label it insanity, taboo profanity and I am so not the one you should have stepped to. The world will be made better and if the only way is through routes untrod and risks untaken then I shall trod and take them and you will still be you- trapped in a box that you cant escape.

Did I strap you to a table, force you into a therapy, and shove pills down your throat because you had a couple lolzworthy delusions about CGI sentients?

NO! How would I get my lolz? I believe in freedom of speech. If people want to put their diarrea on the internet, more lolz for me. I wasn’t the one who censored you, but I guess thats also another one of your delusions, which would fit that particular narrative of yours.

Its you whose against freedom of speech. You proclaim, CGI is sentient! I say, no, it isnt. Then you flame me with the adhoms proclaiming I am better off dead for not agreeing with ur excrement.