Food for Thought

I wish you the best but this conversation has exceeded its limit and truly there is nothing more to be said. Trust me when I say that I meant every disrespect and insult and that it wasnt personal- just instinct. Have fun, trixie.

As you can see, certain people try to moderate thought under the pretense of freedom of speech. They can say whatever they want but if you try to exercise your own freedom, this is what you can expect in return. I understand that people have to work and that they deserve some downtime and it is why I do what I do. I took the risks on the internet to get to know this problem as if it were my brother or sister. Just the same, I have not reported this person, I do not want them gone and I dont want to restrict their freedom. I am homeless because of it, my family has its own problems and my friends have theirs. My work is 24/7 and as you can see, it goes beyond mere psychology to encompass much of life. I take my work seriously and I dont get paid for it, but I am very good at it. I have to be, otherwise they’ll eat me alive and not give two shits about my freedoms and my rights nor anyone elses. This is what creeps up when people become too busy and closed to handle what they should as a community.

Did Phred threaten to kill somebody again? Bad boy Phred, bad boy! [-X

Lmao that guy really pissed me off and the threat was mostly made to prove a point. Where Ive been compared to where Im going, though. Im afraid that Im not all that tame of an animal, but Im not asking anyone else to be either.

Hey Phreddy, remember me? 3Sum ring a bell? How have you been? :wink:

Who did you threaten to kill this time? What did he do?

I admire your writing skills, and your poetry that I’ve read, but you really need to tone down the death threats :slight_smile:

All I said was that no one would miss him when he was gone. Nothing even about death. You can read it in my post The Future of Entertainment.

I am not a “guy”, I am a god. I am male and female, the only good thing to come to your species in ages. Most are freaks, but I have transcended the freaks.

Recieving a sexchange at age 14, I am what the greeks call “the ideal”. The perfection and combination of the best male and female traits. Having the drive of a male, but the charisma of a female, I am Perfection Itself. Soon, the future will be at hand, and salvation will be known to all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyny

Cool story, but that is not the type of androgyny, moon androgeny, to which I refer, though.

The Luna, moon hermaphrodites, weren’t what I was alluding to.

Daimonio…etc.

Unleashed insecurity and ignorance.

Your original quote was “Im a survivor. Noone will miss you when your gone. When Im gone, people will miss me.”

How delightful of you to make it so two-sided. Now, being a survivor is unrelated to physical death, but alludes to a mystical sense of surviving in social space! The Great and Bad Trixie pounces on such an innocent, well meaning comment, which had nothing whatsoever to do with death, it was only a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding of which you are eternally victimized!

Even though, you started throwing ad homs at me, belittling me, for simply stating my unbiased opinion. You, the first to throw adhoms, are the eternal victim, and Big Bad Trixie, is an evil man, ignorant, and insecure. A villian out to get you all.

Do you ever stop playing the victim, bro?

Do you remember the first time we met? I do. I knew from the start that you would try to cause trouble for me. Past experience has taught me many things so I knew you wouldnt be able to leave me alone. You stepped into a trap that wasnt personally designed for you, just anyone to try to take it to this level with enough gaps to account for situational nuances. I can take pain and suffering, it just wakes me up, but can you take constantly renewing love that gives you chance after chance? Ill take anything youve got to throw at me and still be on top of this situation. I have been taught by a multitude of enemies and still stand tall for peace, love and harmony.

I mean, you dont understand the flow of nature. I made this post to ask a genuine question. If you hadnt stepped in it wouldnt have been about you. But you were still reeling from the other thread and charged right in to become my objective lesson that fits this thread to really drive home the message. I just used your negative to fuel my work anyway. You like how I focus?

Still bragging, still insulting, still playing the innocent card. My what a wholesome and loving person you are. I can ‘feel the luv’…brother!

Good candidate for a boyfriend, everyone knows bimbos love abusive, contradictory manipulators. You’ll get a girlfriend for sure, no doubt in my mind.

So insecure, you gotta double post too, cuz you were waitin for a rebuttal, and I didn’t say anything. Wont hurt your chances with bimbos though, insecure guys get laid all the time. It’s not like bimbos are capable of discernment, only fancy cars.

Ah, but Im only those things to those who deserve it, like fighting fire with fire in a controlled burn. Im not bragging- Im showing my work. Im not afraid of what people think of me because the truth is always found in the long term as opposed to momentary occasions such as this. You sought to manipulate the scenario- I resoundingly trumped you. Again, lol. You got what you deserved, nananananana :-p

Trumped me? But your conclusions are false, brother. CGI is no more sentient than it was yesterday.

1. I do not hate anyone on these boards, so please don’t flatter yourself honey :stuck_out_tongue:

2. I have never been in an orgy… let alone a lesbian one, but I have been privy to some kinky (S&M) shows in the poshest parts of town :blush:

3. Please do not bring baggage from other threads into new ones Trixie… keep it in the old one or forever hold your peace =;

Wait. Trixs… is it true you have both a cock, and a vagina?

Can your cock reach your vagina, and can you fuck yourself with them, as in, do they reach and connect? Do you have hair on your boobs?

Also, why weren’t your parents arrested for giving you a sex change operation at age 14?

And, Magsj… stop trying to act hip. Nobody gives a fuck about what you saw at some London Male Gay Bar. Your not cool, your boring, and your house undoubtedly smells like paraffin.

Trying to act hip? I haven’t been ‘trying’ to be anything… so it must be natural :wink:

They don’t have male gay bars in posh London… you’re thinking of Soho. I like my life to be an adventurous adventure of subversive sights and perverse entertainment by willing victims of kink. I’m not sorry if that doesn’t gel with how you prefer to imagine me to be.

Yes… I am boring, but I draw the line of your accusation that I smell like paraffin [-(