Would you date someone with a disability?

yeah I agree. blind people are fantastic lovers anyway

Haha yes so true.

:laughing: How old are you, Tralix, fourteen?

The only person that could answer this question with an unequivocally yes is the person who would date virtually anyone.

Maia,

I’m curious since many posters here at ILP are from America, would you date someone an ocean’s length away? An actual date would probably occur once a friendship was established and would require travel.

Or are those the same practical considerations you apply to dating the disabled?

Give that man a cigar!

I would consider it only if the possibility of meeting in real life was a definite one.

If that was the goal for your both, what’s your timeline on such a meeting? How long would you wait?

Not sure to be honest. Months rather than years I guess. Never really thought about it.

I had the impression that a man with quality thoughts is your ideal, so you might find him here. Anyway, it’s easier to know a person’s mind is at work through online expression. But maybe an ILP has sprung up in the UK. I don’t know.

One can never rule anything out.

Actually don’t. It should have read “unequivocal”, not “unequivocally”. God damn it. Hate when I make stupid mistakes like this.
Oh well…

I saw a adam sandler movie where he used to get BJs from a woman in a wheelchair- she was addicted to it, and used to make motions to doing it sign language wise when no one else but him could see it happening. It did something to me, and makes me have a tingling sensation. I tried for a month in San Francisco to find a decent looking wheelchair bound chick, best I could find was a vietnamese woman who could walk but was emotionally detached from others. I was so frustrated, and just brought it up at work one day where I was working security with one of thegay guys who worked there, asking him if he knew any way I could figure this one out… as I tried a dating site and couldn’t track any down. He couldn’t figure it out either, but said he always had a fantasy of dating a deft guy, simply because he wanted to hear how he would moan… he thought it was really hot.

In Fiarbanks, Alaska, there is a secretary for one of the colonels who has a lazy eye. She was very nice looking otherwise, but I couldn’t break the fixation with the eye… never knew where she was looking, one eye was always on me. It was very frustrating, and made me tingle a little bit. However, in the end I decided a lazy eye wouldn’t work out too much, libido and all… I’ld end up prouncing on her thinking she was in the mood when she really wasn’t. Plus, everyone would just stare. However, if it occured from too hard of a thrusting… in bed, and her eyes went like that, from me… oh yeah, you marry that woman immediately. That’s some sweet stuff there, permanent reminder of manhood there, seered into her mind. She will hate you and love you forever for it.

If I remember, there was a episode of ‘Mad About You’ where Paul threw his wife’s back out during sex, she was trapped lying on the floor from it, and he would brag to his friends coming over about it. Made her upset and she demanded to know why he felt that urge to feel so good about it. Was very attractive none the less.

Still looking for a wheelchair chick for a one night stand. Bring lots of mouthwash.

I should point out I had a major speech impediment as a child… so bad they held me back a grade thinking I was mentally retarded and sent me to a special summer school. Turns out I wasn’t retarded, was smarter than most people on the staff there, just my mother never taught me how to speak. The summer school had people of a million different disabilities. I would never date someone mentally slow, but am accepting of most other disabilities. I remember I had to go to a blind fashion pagent, and the girls all had grey eyes, but each was very pretty. One girl had crippled legs, she was black, but forced herself to run farther than everyone else, was fairly intelligent otherwise. However… a good many tards there, and they are untouchable in my opinion. It’s silly wrong to do a chick with a serious mental disability.

Okay, I think it’s time to pick one of them. Oh, and the avatar too. :wink:

lol, you’ve been hitting on her for like three days, get a room

edit. inconsiderate comment? retracted as such.

well, looks like someone noticed.

I’m pretty sure she’s not interested in a trans-atlantic romance.

if a woman doesn’t notice your advances, it’s because she didn’t want to

Probably. Thanks.