What's for dinner?

I’ve yet to try paella…your lips burn while your face sweats? <—a culinary workout :smiley:

A heavily garlic/onion flavored hamburger and potato stir fry with a variety of veggies thrown in.
BurgerStirfry2.jpg

Spicy beef tacos, a salad, and pumpkin spice cookies ( :sunglasses: ).

[Edit:Beyond spicy, more like torturously hot. Accidentally added a jalapeno instead of all the little, larger, green peppers. :astonished: :laughing: ]

Baked beans and franks, a salad, and a fruit smoothie.

A Teriyaki chicken lo mein stirfry.

I’m stuffed.

And then some.

And then some more.

Fried asparagus, a ribeye, a ridiculous pork chop, some tiny martinis, some creme brulee, cheesecake, mousse, and bananas foster, some beef and blue cheese with bacon jam, and a bunch of booze.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjL35vSorfI[/youtube]

A friend ordered rhe ribeye, but I ate some of it. It was pretty good. That pork chop though. Jesus man. How is that legal?

Pan fried chicken wings and a corn-on-the-cob… all Organic and unprocessed… right down to the salt and pepper, as per.

A breakfast skillet of ham, eggs, potatoes, cheese, onions, peppers.

A very early dinner of sweet & spicy duck, potato, green bean, pumpkin, and green pepper curry. My supper of gf almond-flour pineapple muffins has already been realised and just needs to come to fruition… but what to serve it with. :-k

Spiced, sauteed chicken breasts, baked potatoes, and a salad.

Those pineapple muffins sound wonderful, are they? If I can come by two 12oz. of beer, loaves of beer bread will be on tomorrow’s menu.

Didn’t make them in the end… the packet said packed in an environment where milk (amongst other allergens) was present, so I erred on the side of caution and will be returning the flour… I think it’s irresponsible to pack an Organic gluten-free paleo product in a contaminated environment, and I was really looking forward to eating them.

Another day, another all-Organic aromatic crab n vegetable broth:

:-k should I take the risk and use the flour on the back of the seller’s reply… it’ll be after the weekend if I do, as I need to stay well for deliveries and dancing.

A duck and orange Organic salad today… with baby plum tomatoes, fine green beans, julienned capsicum, sliced baby potatoes, and of course orange and duck.

Tomorrow, I’m going to whip up my baked macaroni and cheese with bacon dish and a bit-o-salad, might even bake some goodies. Snickerdoodles, yes!

Homemade pizzas with sausage, onion, mushroom, bell pepper, black olives, and lots of cheese.

Today… Organic courgette soup:

Yesterday… an all Organic crab salad:

Throughout last week… an all Organic chicken casserole: