What's for dinner?

This time… I blended the tomatoes and spices together (rather than adding them separately) before cooking the chicken in them, and this time… adding coconut milk (that took me 5 minutes to make) near the end of cooking time, and GOD did both those differences make a difference to the aroma AND taste of the curry.

Now I just need to perfect my leg of mutton skills for tomorrow’s Sunday dinner. :neutral_face:

Homemade pepperoni, spinach, onion, mushroom and several cheeses pizzas. Topping list may grow.

I miss pizza… and cheese… and normal things like bread, and quiche, and a sausage or bacon & egg breakfast muffin… the simple things in life. :neutral_face:

:crying-blue:

:gay-umbrella:

:crying-yellow:

The leg of mutton that I have decided to cook lamb shank style instead of roasted to death will be ready once the added carrots and potatoes are soft and cooked through… I’m not good with slow roasting things… turns out like leather.

Lightly seasoned mutton potato and carrot hotpot:

Encore…

Damage’s done. Tech failures to blame for screwed up noodles.

GarlicNoodlessized.jpg

Where’s the nice Arminius when you need him for cooking advice?

Pan fried catfish hopefully. My Dad shared his simple breading recipe. Must look up coconut oil and see how high I can take the temperature.
350 F. , not exactly high, but we’ll see what happens since I’ve yet to cook with it.

Coconut oil is delicious to cook with… enjoy :wink:

Last two days been eating catering food for dinner… the safest option for me under my circumstance being vegetarian… I suffered little, but enough to be unaesthetic.

Thanks Mags. :handgestures-fingerscrossed: A window will be opened just in case. Don’t want the smoke detector stirring up the neighborhood. :mrgreen:

If you always eat like that, Steve, the only healthy thing there is the pickle.
Have you had your cholesterol checked lately?

Pan-fried chicken drumsticks, with a tomato n chilli/ginger/garlic salsa, served in lettuce leaves… the salsa was mwah!

All Organic: roasted spiced-chicken drumsticks… with roasted potatoes/ carrots/ butternut squash for Sunday dinner… was good.

Chicken tacos and fixings.

Winter’s bone chili. Now in the pot to simmer. Why do I shy away from salt, but am heavy handed with sugar? Must be cuz I’m so sweet. #-o

My first dinner in near a week, as only been able to eat at a later hour… at supper time.

Red chilli mutton curry: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you add beef broth, you can just call it chunky soup. In America, we feed our inbred rednecks that.

It’s like, less than $2 a can, sometimes when on sale, just $1.

Processed food Turd, you tempt me with processed food?

I’ll stick to my dull, yet all natural, curry n potato combo… I shudder to think at the amount of additives in that can of broth and what it would do to my poor little insides. :neutral_face:

It would do nothing. It’s all in your head.

An earlier dinner of more of the same, but with added steamed lettuce… was much more flavourful today.

That beef stew actually looks yummy. (mouth watering).
But is there celery in it? (I hope)