What's for dinner?

I know I keep posting pics of appetizers, but it’s been a week of meeting lots of friends for drinks, and so I’ve basically been living off wine and appetizers. You can’t eat a whole meal with a group of people if you have to meet some more at another restaurant later. So you just get something small and share it while you drink throughout the day.

Here’s a baked brie with some kind of balsamic reduction, some random fruits and shit, maybe there’s some honey on it…to be honest I was pretty tipsy when I ate this. Either way, it was delicious.

This was more a late lunch than dinner time… minus the frites and with a salad instead… at my local Cõte Brasserie, joined by my oldest sister whom I met at our local hospital after are individual appointments ended.

Chicken tacos with fixings

Please don’t eat Ketchup Magsj.

The Spam man says don’t eat Ketchup :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Spam is non-cancerous. Can’t say that about ketchup.

Ketchup is non cancerous. I just said it, and you said I couldn’t. So you’re wrong.

You still didn’t.

lcswpa.org/

Hey next time you’re traipsing around homeless in that part of the country, could you go by this place and tell me if it’s even a real company, if there is anyone in the building, and if so can you look around and see if any of their wells are actually producing right now? If there are people at the headquarters, can you tell me if they have nice cars or if it just looks like a shit hole?

rexenergycorp.com/

Don’t live in Southwestern Pa.

Shit. Then you’ll have to use another literacy council chapter. What about Ohio and the Appalachian basin?

I just don’t wanna hold any shares long if the executives are driving American cars.

Neither.

Plus, I can’t read your posts, so your talking to yourself.

Your mother.

I don’t eat ketchup TurdF… haven’t for near a decade now… my allergy doesn’t permit condiments… even people with no allergy to it have put the ketchup bottle down and are saying no, no to the ketchup, no ketchup for me…!

I simply had half a cornfed chicken and mixed lettuce leaves (they need to really work on their salad, I’d say). I still got tummy pains from it though :confused:

I think we have natural ketchups over here now, so people can still dip their chips and frites in safety, but I still can’t even have those :neutral_face:

No natural ketchups, in the UK, they put cocaine in the ketchup. I wish that was a joke, but it isn’t, you have cocaine in your ketchup.

She puts the gourmet into chef. She is always the best cook.

There are definitely natural ketchups out there… compare them to the ingredients in the much more processed versions, but what Americans are baffled about is why there’s contains high fructose corn syrup and then more corn syrup.

So which ingredient is the cocaine?

Dinner… same as brunch (squid and rockfish) but accompanied by home-made red wine. A meat-free day, or… as Catholics are supposed to do… fish Friday. Followed by 2 clementines for dessert.