What is Trump's high crime or misdemeanor?

I posted the following in a different thread before I saw this thread -

So far I am seeing all three.

First, the idea that a US President is not allowed to politically gain from a presidential decision is absurd. If presidents could not politically gain anything by their decisions, no president would ever be able to do anything that might gain him votes, which is everything he might do.

So for those who believed that Mr Trump’s possible gain from the legal and dutiful act of asking a foreign country to assist in an investigation of an obviously suspicious behavior of a former US official, which of those 3 assessments best fits you?

1. Have you been deceived into thinking that Mr Trump would actually be guilty merely because the investigation might also help his own campaign? Realize that no president would ever be able to do anything positive if this was an actual guilt.

2. Are you merely one more person who believes that “the ends justify the means” and your end goal involves getting rid of Mr trump?

3. Is it that you simply cannot understand what I have said here?

obsrvr524 wrote

They aren’t whining about political gains, only personal gains. They haven’t made any real case where Trump’s personal gains actually exists separate from his political gains so their line of reasoning falls flat.

They are all a combo of all three.

No one ever gave me the legal term describing his high crime or misdemeanor.

Wendy,

Perhaps because there is none, except by a preponderance of evidence

Meno, the crime has to be in the law books, not something made illegal after the fact and prosecuted retroactively.

“High crimes and misdemeanors” is a phrase from Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution: “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

Treason and Bribery may fit this definition but probative only by preponderance of evidence. The question is apparently definitionally full of holes as signified by partisanship, representative factual issues, determine by ex post facto rationalizations, innuendos, probable direct evidence.

Do any of these fit the bill?

High crimes are then, primary signals of Section 4 , Article 2 , what is secondary is really the primary.

On it’s face it appears tautological, but then that is the contadiction that popular preception comes from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_crim … sdemeanors

What are the current articles of impeachment for Trump? Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress.

Bottom line : you and others think that he did nothing wrong.

Other others disagree.
:-"

Doesn’t matter what is thought, facts of misdeeds have to be credible. There are no credible facts as to any misdeed and that’s the bottom line.

That’s for a trial to decide. But if the Senate is not going to acquit him without calling any witnesses, then it’s just a farce. Isn’t it?

A partisan farce.

This impeachment started out as a partisan farce, don’t you think? Or are you too deceived to think otherwise? Want to deceive to make others think otherwise or are too stupid to know the difference? All of the above?

And they can’t even name what he did wrong. That alone tells the story.

The US media managed to hypnotize half of the US population into blind, vile hatred. Those people have no idea why they have such deep disdain. They try to rationalize it. They try to get everyone else to share their hate. The media feeds them excuses.

Russia was working on how to accomplish that long ago along with China and the USA. It has been worked out and demonstrated often. Now the effort is to take over the entire world using it.

You can tell when people have been hypnotized because they are given a trigger to panic when their belief bubble is challenged. They can’t debate. They can only scream, point figures, throw stones, and run away. They could carefully think their way out of it over time, but they don’t and won’t. They accept that despite anything said or seen, their minds are firmly, angrily made up.

The Body Snatchers comes to mind. The revealing of the find.

Not at all. It is not up to your Senate to call witnesses. And that isn’t even the issue going on.

You are one of those deceived.

The holdup has been that the DNC wants to get a promise on how the trial will be conducted before the evidence is presented. The RNC wants to have the case properly presented and THEN decide on witnesses.

No witnesses have been refused by the Senate, only by the House.

You have been and no doubt still are being deceived by your media.

I think that what he did was inappropriate.

The rest of your post, I’m not going to dignify that with a response.

High crimes and misdemeanors.

I don’t live in your … country.

Therefore, I don’t give a shit either way. That makes me unbiased.

But can you justify why you think that? What do you think that he did? You have been deceived. Do you want to reveal the truth? Or just spread the power of your deceiver?

Then name the crime or misdemeanor.

Observe the hatred leaking out.

Not at all true. Hypnosis doesn’t care where you were born, where you live, nor what you think is right or wrong. You are very clearly bias simply revealed by your responses.

It’s all idealistic not realistic hatred bred and fed. Ideally, Trump is a bad man so he must have done bad things. The criminal placed before any apparent crime then they, the crazies, conjure up a crime to brand the already found guilty criminal.

And they cannot help themselves. They cannot allow themselves to think anything different without feeling extreme dread and fear. They accept any excuse to attack anyone to avoid that sense. They blindly rage and run away. Fight or flight.

Misused his power.

](*,)

High crimes and misdemeanors is what is illegal. I posted a wiki about it.

Being indifferent to the fate of the USA and the president shows hatred?

You’re nuts.

:laughing:

So simply by disagreeing with you, it means that I’m biased and hypnotized???

#-o

Be specific.

“inappropriate” and “high crimes” are just like saying, “something wrong”. Wiki simply proved it for you.

When you try to be specific, you will not merely feel uneasy, you will get into a debate that you will lose.

Try it and reveal your deceiver to the light rather than support and defend your deceiver in the dark.

eating popcorn