What are you doing? (Part 1)

Weren’t you just telling me about…degrees? People only behave in degrees of honesty based on the values that align with their principles. Of course, their principles are not absolutes even though that is what they would try to fool you into believing.

My sense of what?

Humor Mr… :evilfun: :laughing:

My sense of humor? I think all kinds of shit is funny.

You can’t tell when I’m playing. :confused: Nevermind.

Made a “boo boo” in the kitchen. :astonished: Never fear, the cookies are in excellent condition, but the beef taco mix has a dastardly jalapeno lurking in it. :laughing: I’m so glad Joker likes it hot. He has no idea how hot it’s going to be. :-" :wink:

I’d guess that the original ‘ć’ was pronounced something like the english “ch”, and they had their name spelled for them by immigration officials at Ellis Island.

…saving a life: so… last night I was heading to the petrol station 2 minutes away from me, and as I’m half way there I see about 4 or 5 blacked-out guys on black peds with blacked-out lids and blacked-out plates trying to mow some tall young black-guy down. There was a lot of black going on…

About 30 seconds in they are getting closer and closer to mowing him down… I shouted “Nnnnnnnno”! and they circled round to all face East, and started heading East, and as they headed off they flipped the guy the birdie.

The police came, he moaned to me that I baited him up to them, I walked off to the petrol station to buy my wares and left him to it, I see him walking up/East on my way back, I crossed the road heading West/passing him and said I just didn’t want to see anyone getting hurt in front of me, he said thanks.

Moped gang life:

They’re only young:

Time for work:

5-O on the case:

You did good Mags. It’s too bad our reality requires such interventions.

GBH/stabbings and muggings are a daily occurrence in this part of London, and many youngsters end up in a body bag with their parents having to make funeral arrangements for their teenager… sometimes 2 killings a day, so 2 families with 2 funerals to arrange.

Luckily the police had already been called… as I’d left my phone at home and felt a tad vulnerable because of it. :neutral_face:

That totally makes sense.

At any rate, the name is dramatically shorter and I’m uncertain when that major change occurred. Stories of him told that he knew how to grow and process every kind of food which kept his neighborhood fed during the Depression. At night, the townsfolk who were starving would cast their fishing lines into my Great Grandfather’s chicken pen to hook their families’ dinner and raid all of the different fruit trees in his yard, he let them, he knew hunger and love. He also shared saplings with them, cold storage tricks, everything he knew about keeping a large family fed. A hundred years later in his yard, pears and grapes are still available for harvest.

Am I the only one having buffering problems with YouTube the last few days? This lack of music is pushing my cranky button.

Use Pandora.

So I got bored today, and I decided to go and get some new shirts and ties. So I went to Macy’s, and the whole fucking store was apparently 30 percent off for some friends and family sale shit thing they were doing. Only got 2 shirts, and just 1 new tie, but it was less than 100 bucks. Madness I tell you.

Normally if I have free time and get antsy, I’ll go find a patio outside a restaurant and get some food and a drink or two, but I got a reservation to go and eat some massive amount of pork this evening so I didn’t want to fill up on liquor and cheese just yet.

Pandora allows for specific playlists?

You can’t control everything Wendy. Learn to accept that and live a mentally healthier life by compromising with Pandora. It listens to you, it takes your input, and it works with you to compromise. Is that not enough? Do you have to have complete control? Is this why we haven’t heard from joker? Is he grounded?

By having to read inane advice, I’ve already compromised Mr. #-o Why don’t you send Joker a PM if you miss him and have great concerns over his welfare? :evilfun:

Just had furniture delivered. The floor drain in the basement doesn’t work so I have to dump the washing machine into big containers and then carry them upstairs and outside to dump the water. So tired.

Writing the next session of my DND campaign.

No way to rig up a siphon system? Best to have the drain fixed or go to a laundromat. Upside, what a work out! :mrgreen:

Plumbers are coming Wednesday. I could build something but I don’t want to waste the time if it should be fixed soon