Twerking: Empowers or Objectifies Women?

bbc.com/news/world-38110956

Magsj threw a even in London on Twerking, but it didn’t obviously state the question at hand, does Twerking objectify or empower women, and why do feminists give a fuck either way?

How is that an or or issue?

Being-object is their power. What the fuck else are they going to do, science?

Twerking is good for blood-circulation, for your bladder, for your intestines, and it helps you digest your nutrients.
Also they come in the right place :wink:

I’ve been twerked against my will a few times at concerts where I was working, it was a undue distraction, and the waitresses wouldn’t stop doing it, constantly, I would do my patrol, and suddenly have to stop cause a booty was flapping right before me. Never the waitress I wanted it from either, only the blah ones. Was very hard to do my job.

Women objectify themselves. And Turd, since you have no game I’ll give you a tip. They like it when you objectify them like 90 percent of the time. The kinds of bitches that you guys talk about who don’t like that sort of thing are like a weird minority of the overall population of hos.

Have to agree there.

They may like it, but doesn’t mean they will put out. Give a bitch what she needs, then she will put out.

They will put out, but it doesn’t mean twerking is enough to get me to put out, more likely to put me off if it isn’t a strip club.

Even in a strip club it is lazy babboon ass shit. She better know how to climb a pole or do good legwork. Tweerking is lame.

Women empower themselves BY objectifying themselves.

Feminists give a fuck because they tend to be fat and ugly, so they cannot objectify (empower) themselves like other women, so they get jealous.

And some beautiful women might give a fuck too, if their beauty attracts unwanted attention - attention from ugly, fat, short, poor, etc. males.

twerking is for tipfucking. But it only works without condom otherwise it gets to ache.

What was Hillary doing in the election then?

Have you ever even studied the waltz or other classical dances? All dance is either about sex, competing or sheer joy. The waltz and others like it are about sex. Twerking is just another dance move that is trending. Give it a few more years at the most and it will be gone.

What a ridiculous event to hold… obviously did so to attract publicity and numbers.

Men like it, women enjoy doing it, so that demographic is a happy bunny, no?

I saw you in the audience of that video Magsj.

Couldn’t have been me that day… I was otherwise disposed.

I don’t care for that subject matter, or for those women and their concerns.

Your denials only raise my suspicions. Gonna see if I can download some sort of video zooming program on the android store, I swear, one of the women looked like you. I think your potential constituents deserve to know your real stance on twerking.

#MagsjTwerkGate
#MagsjNextPigGate

You always see my expression of my position or stance on a matter as a denial. Why? talk to me man… what’s going on? I’m here to debate not banter, but I can do both, but you seem to think I prefer only the latter. Stereotyping much, are we, or simply a case of projection?

If people want to twerk and be twerked at, then that is their business… that is my stance on the matter, and one my future constituents would probably agree with and applaud… the fun loving crazy beings that they are :stuck_out_tongue:

To summarise: each to their own.

Actually, and maybe this is just me, but a lot of the feminists I’ve encountered have been good-looking.

People who say feminists are fat and ugly are, many times, so it seems, just trying to hurt their feelings.

Yeah, you will stumble upon some ugly and fat ones, but you can just as easily find some who are good looking.

Not trying to advocate for modern day feminism at all; I abhor it, it disgusts me.

Just being honest.

There are no beautiful feminists. There are beautiful women who subscribe to feminism because it is popular.

Be mothers?

But you’re a follower and creator of modern trends so . . .