The Philosophers

Así mismo.

That was perfect. 'cept fea. Spanish is meant to be written, like I said, unlike fucking French or noble Italian, so generally anything that ends with a is a girl and anything that ends with “o” is a boy.

Right, of course. I was thinking of that but feo and fea sounded so different.
In Latin I would never have made that mistake.
Spanish has some wildfire burning bush quality that Latin doesn’t have. It is all over the place.

Lol, reads like the Apologia.

Yeap, yeap. It wants to be latin, or is the guardian of Latin, but understands that it must be spoken by all. The synthesis gives some magic you will like a lot. When reading booky books.

By the way, feo and fea are very different.

Why do you think Spain is regarded as the cradle of acceptable sexism?

If a five year old whoever wanted to insult a 5 year old Jakob, he might just call him Jakoba. And it would be grave.

Actually, come to think of it, a good number of adults do it too. The fun ones.

Try saying it out loud, “que mierda tan fea.”

Delicious.

Arab didn’t bring too much into Latin grammatically, I guess, but it did infuse it i think with something of the old language. I believe semitic and semitic-adjacent languages changed much less from the old toungue than our awesome forefathers. A neatness, a separation of sylables and ideas, a care for the linguistic monad. A back of the throat thing. Nouns, mostly nouns got transferred from Arab, and noises.

Did Latin have some of this already when it was a living toungue? I believe so. I believe it is one of the secrets why the romans felt citizens and would-be conquerors of a world, a planet, not of Europe or of Rome.

They looked to the East with fear.

Thats why Im Fixed Cross now.
Gotta watch out for them five year olds.

Greece was different. It wasn’t monadic, it was compoundic. You had 4 syllable words that were prime numbers. Thought was baked into Greek. And boy was it.

Latin was more reverencial of the old words. The economy of the first toungues.

In France, it is good to smell like you just had sex.

In Greater Spain, it is good to look like you have many weaknesses.

Strenght in the Latin world is not measured by impenetrbility, but by unpenetrated penetrability.

Unpenetrability is always suspect. Always suggests weakness. Which is what is behind all the giggles at the gringos. So tough! So touchy.

(So soft)

They did heavily impact the French of course. No other way they could have acquired it. And why it thrives, French, among Arabs.

It must have. Mel Gibson was pretty smart about it.

Yes, even the alphabet inspires sublime thought.
There is a dimension to it that climbs, to peaks and valleys, in the later region.
Its may not be the most beautiful seeming language, but it is the most beauty-giving language.

It doesn’t seek beauty.

It assumes it.

Only them, only thus, could beauty be found in truth.

Thracia, Mousia, Dacia, Germania and Sarmatia

yes I should say so.