The Condom (Population)

The Condom is a valuable tool in and that it prevents pregnancies. Rids the sex partner of STD’s yet used for pleasure. Although not so many people use condoms, being it can contribute to 1 billion more births by 2050. This is systematically a way to sustain population and gradually decline while so many others are dying. Although birth control helps not all women are necessarily going to agree that pills are a standard way to prevent disease. Still at the same time pleasure condoms are a gift to society.

As a concerned resident of Earth and the developing world and ecosystem it’s easy to not think of safety first. Yet we’re delving into a rapidly fast upscale of births and not thinking of sustaining a dense population with what necessity is left. We know for a fact that someone promiscuous that has a lot of unprotected sex can contract a disease. If we wish to have pleasure without risk, we must think before having unprotected sex.

All true statements about contraceptives are relatable in any manner; in any case. For we want to not have misconceptions about prophylactics. For we would not want to have used brains over beauty and constitute a flux in change, manner, or behavior in a women. We love them the way they are. On that note, we regard both relationships a healthy and vital way to sustain a mature lineage of children and remind them not to shake every tree, if you catch my drift.

This brings me to my next argument. Why would then, as later forms of orangutangs, be so cock-sure about our world? Why don’t wild animals contract STD’s yet STI’s?? Huh? like, huh? What are the animals not telling us?

Bonobo monkey is the last in the link. Stis are blood regulated by kidneys. STDs are limphatic regulated by spleen. Red cells blood. White cells limph. STDs are created only when enough lactic protein is available. It stores enough for travel hence you can’t produce STDs in non meat and dairy consumers but can however contract in others.
This short text has been compressed from around 10,000 pages of research. Was not sure about text limit.

There were lymphocytes in outflowing lymph nodes though i surly thought riticular fibers carries over STI’s in protein so what not sperm plasma? Same as in meats and dairy products consisted of milk which was calcium therewith. So now how in turn do animals contract STD’s without having sex see? Blows my freaking mind… Herpes simplex virus type 1 can live in bovine herpesvirus 1 latency in cattle… like huh?

The fusion of is controlled Ca2+ and osmatic gradients across vesicles and the bilayer. Membrane vesicles are added to the cis chamber to a final protein concentration of 1-10 μ′g/ml and this cytoplasmic side of the vesicle is thought to face the cis chamber (to which vesicles are added). This is because in the presence of extraction solvent the bilayer undergo time-dependent changes in composition through electrical properties on contact with water.

I’m pretty sure saliva work the same way. Cause it’s mostly water but contains many important proteins and other substances, as well.