The Art of Art

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sJ8CJPefOE[/youtube]

I’ve already won. My message has broken through and will only take time to actually blossom. Goodbye, ILP. Goodbye, Trixie. It has not been a pleasure. I will not return. You will ache for me because you are now addicted to an exchange that no one else will give you nor can give you. When the moon is high above the garden, thats when Ill come to you, when the nightshade pools in your eyes, let my sin pour in you. In the garden we will play- in the garden of grey.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU[/youtube]

Do you believe that the only way people will ‘ache’ for you is by your absence?

You do this to heighten Trixie’s obvious attraction to you, but he/she aches for reality and sees it in you.

Losing is sometimes the most desired and wonderful outcome and a relief.

You will lose your fear.

Trixie,

Where is its focal point Trixie? aside from that, I think you need glases. You see only white and blue?

I dont fear anything though. How can I lose if I keep my self intact through the worst? Trixie has been psychicly attacking and raping me even while we argue. That is why nothing has to give inside me- I know that I am not at war with myself and Im beginning to differentiate between attackers. Trix is addicted to our fight and yes, the underlying reason is because I’m real. If I were to stay, the fight would continue every time she chooses. If I leave, she self-implodes for lack of a suitable outlet for her perversion. Either way, she wont truly think on all this until the fight is gone. And, frankly, why should I stick around a place that has done so little to help solve the problem? I feel kind of like Goku, where every villain wants a piece and the only answer is my death- but there does have to be a breaking point somewhere. Rape. I call rape, but no one does anything. I fight back and its wrong or so they say and still others do nothing. The fact that she is attracted to me. It disgusts me.

She disgusts me on multiple levels, mort of all that she abuses my pleasure center to rape me and to feel me orgasm while we remain connected in the mind. On top of the cruelty piled on here for all to see. Meanwhile, something interferes with me getting a job, being with the woman that I actually love and spending the rest of my life with her and a variety of other things. They do so the same way they psychicly attack me and others dont know what they fight. I have had everything I love and will ever love taken from me by people like Trixie and there is nothing I can do about it. At least they cant yet take reality away from me. Wake up to mass mental manipulation and corruption. It was no surprise to me that gay marriage was legalized- they raped peoples minds to make it so. Not all of them. Its divided within the same as any other group. What makes you think that even if I left my presence would be gone?

Your vulnerabilty to the Trixies of this world, is the root of everything you have said here. Words are what you fear and you perceive anyone who has the ability to battle with you in this way and ‘win’ to be the most powerful. What is holding you back is the toxic mind fucking you have had to perserve with from an early age. Realise, that people who choose this form of attack are fighting their own internal battles and inadequacies. You don’t have to walk away to remain intact, what others think or say, is mostly unimportant. Let the boy inside you go, he is of no use to you any longer.

There is a fine line between debating, commentary, and personal attacks, and that line seems to keep being crossed by many here and in other threads.

Control yourselves or I’ll do it for you!

Just because I post pop videos with girls in them doesn’t mean I am attracted. You are not yet aware of my subtle ways.

I don’t see any focal points, just streams of color that make my eyes dart back and forth.

I’m not attracted to you, but I am glad I was able to disgust you somehow.

Do you know why I battle?

Okay I’ll tell you - for the lols.

As for gay marriage, I thought that’s what you wanted…what you needed?

You know the thing I hate about you most, Phred, is how pathetic you are.

You claim to be a hero, but you are actually a villian.

But perhaps “hero” is not such a bad label. Heroes of war, heroes of cities. Hero, in this context, does not mean “good guy.”

What are you a hero of? Hero of pathetism, hero of victimhood, hero of delusions, hero of filthy cities, hero of weak minds.

But you are also the Bringer of Lulz, and I thank you for that. Truly I do.

But you are not a “good guy.” You, are infact, as evil as they get.

Do good guys attack minorities?

Do good guys rip apart flesh and bone as punishment for trivial crimes?

Do good guys, stoic heroes, play the victim?

You are neither a good guy, nor a hero.

You are flesh, and bone. I see the future. One day your bones will be buried. Your world, the filthy earth, will not be changed by your deeds.

You have saved noone.

It is you, who needs to be saved from your own delusions.

Your ideal, is to make everyone like yourself. A homeless man, with nothing, no love, no anything.

And in your madness, you blame me for all your loss.

Your bitterness is clear to see. You are not in bliss.

Yet you claim you are a hero, telling others to become, like you, in spirit.

Yet you cannot even save yourself!

My ideals, do not revolve around noumenon.

I believe in tangible pleasures, not mental masturbation.

My ideals, will live on.

Long after I am dead, my ideals, will be tangible.

I advocate for upgrading the human DNA.

I do not fight imaginary demons. I do not save the world from the invisible.

I am a real hero.

You are not.

You are evil.

[i]You are not loving, nor are you lovable.

Do you think a family would abandon someone who is loving?

Would a family throw away that which is lovable?

You preach about love, yet demonstrate none.

Noumenon, protecting noumenon, but no connection to reality.

Fact - Humans can change the genetics of vegetables.

Fact - Most humans are vegetables.

Fact - Humans can clone animals.

Fact - Humans are animals.

You might claim changing Human DNA is a fantasy, but I have demostrated it is possible through facts.

You believe you are a hero, fighting imaginary demons, saving the world from invisible demons - fiction.

You claim invisible forces stole everything from you.

An asylum is where you belong.

Your madness knows no bounds.

You only know two things, hate and anger.

You bite anyone who crosses you.

You are unlovable.

You are unforgivable.

You are unreedemable.

You are evil.[/i]

You tell me that IM afraid, but IM not. Not of that. I fear nothing, not even being a devil, not even losing the loves of my life. Not of giving into my anger or full out giving my dark side the floor. You all just better think twice because I havent even begun to dance yet, you assuming little prick. And, fuck you Mags. Fine time to jump in, isnt it. Exert your laughable authority. Oh noes! The banhammer cometh! Its the worst thing EVER! We’re really going to learn this time! Youre fucking pathetic, is what you are. A wannabe leader without the actual requisite material. What, you want a fucking medal for finally stepping in? We dont want or need your false power, you stupid bitch. What we want and need is a fucking answer you dont have. You cant command respect, dont even bother trying.

And youre right, trixie, there is nothing lovable about me. Being loved is a weakness. Wanting to be loved only hurts and that pain twists. How can anyone love me? They cant. I cant even be with the woman I love- I just come off as creepy and inhuman. What is the point. What are you trying to sell me? You better recognize that Im greater than you.

Gods right hand, the devils left. Sinistree and dextree- I mastered duality and house both within me and do believe that I put the devil to his work at the same time as guiding the light. I infiltrated the other side of the mirror and won leadership in their fashion. When I say that I put evil in its place and make it serve the greater good, you may now begin to understand the full scope of what I mean. I dont have or need a reason to continue my work- all energy sustains me and there is that greater goal beyond me that I never lost sight of. If I am unlovable then so is everyone else for doing the work of God the madman genius who moonlights as the devil and even more foolish are those who fall for the devils tricks when he cheats them to do the lords work. Both hands are connected to the same body- how far do you want to take this? To what extent do you wake me up when I destroy even my own throne in a fit of rage. You think you know depth of character but you have yet to see my full ascent. Keep hitting me

That is what I am saying. What work have you done?

What work have you done? What evils have you vanquished?

The world seems exactly the same to me.

You don’t even support your own arguments.

You call yourself champion of love, and then a few moments later say being loved is worthless.

Nothing you do is quantifiable.

Windbag!
If what you say is true, it would mean that great artists were masters of themselves and that poor artists were incapable of mastering themselves.
In fact there is no direct correlation between self mastery and mastery in art.
Some of the world’s greatest artists were tortured souls, and some of the most cold controlling and self contained arseholes couldn’t paint their way out of a paper bag.

Maybe you just don’t know the meaning of “synchronous”?

:smiley: :smiley:
Thanks.
He needs to be warned. Pride come before a fall.

White and Blue??? Are you kidding? I thought I was colour blind.

Like I said - give it a try sometime. Then post it somewhere and see if anyone likes it.