Mandatory Vaccination

Myself, I prefer not to speculate about people’s motives, or at least not make my speculations known, I prefer to keep the focus on the ideas.
If I think someone’s being totally disingenuous, intentionally skirting around the issues, then I’ll probably just try and not engage with that person.
Not saying that’s what Phyllo is trying to do, just speaking generally.

Yea there are some upsides, the earth is getting a break at least, some of us will have more time to pause and think, take a breather.
Hopefully everyone will get the help that they need.

The moral onus is on the individual and not the manufacturer, it seems.

What “moral onus”?

UK CV19 update:

• The virus isn’t even comparable to the seasonal flu or other cold viruses… not even close.

• Those countries and individuals who have had the BCG, seem to be protected from the virus 6-fold, so countries are looking into administering the benefits of the BCG rather than sourcing a new vaccine.

• The lock-down will be reviewed this week and a revised lift-date set, but the current restrictions will still remain in place for now, to curb the spread of CV19.

#-o

Is playing dumb a prerequisite for Philosophy?

Phyllo (pastry) come on now, maan… really? What moral onus do you think I mean?

Apparently mindreading is a prerequisite.

You write two words and I’m supposed to understand what you mean by it?

In that… if the vaccine is not non-allergenic, then the moral onus is on the individual, on what to do.

I’m not sure how much accommodation can be made for extreme allergies. Vaccines contain chemicals which are tolerated by most people in the quantities that they receive. There are small batches made with no chemicals or different chemicals to deal with special cases. The typical formulation has chemicals which extend shelf life or make it cheaper to manufacture.

In a sense, it’s no different than any other consumable and perishable product.

A box of cereal has preservatives which allow it to sit on a shelf for a year. Bread has chemicals which keep it soft and mold free longer. That’s our food distribution system. That’s the society we live in. I don’t personally agree with a lot of it but I still buy cereal sometimes and “industrial” bread fairly often.

I see vaccines as having some real benefits that should not be ignored.

…and therein lies the/my problem… the lack of access to non-allergenic anaesthetics and such. Us more… sensitive adults, even need to have baby antihistamine, as opposed to the much-more-potent adult kind.

In a sense… anything that enters the bloodstream, should be different than any other consumable and perishable product.

The current set of preservatives and additives in foods extend the shelf life of foods for much more longer than previous generations of preservatives and additives, and with them, more intolerances and allergies and deaths.

For instance… milk went from a 4-day shelf life, to 7 days, to 11 days. My system was ok with 4 days, and even 7 days, but not 11 days… and so I quit all dairy about a decade ago.

The greed for profit is backfiring on the greedy right now.

Then make them safe, non?

Phyllo (for you see especially number 7, re the discussion with Magsj) Iamb and Carleas…

here’s someone who has the support staff to do the complicated research necessary, in this case writing to a member of the MSM to criticize how vaccines are presented in the MSM and other issues. He cites scientific research for all his points, including metastudies.

The seas of experts information we are bathed in is skewed.

childrenshealthdefense.org/news … jay-gupta/

Thanks for that last post, now can you come up with one refuting climate changes negative affects on our present and future? Climate change is another biased bunch of bull.

Yay, my suspicions have been confirmed, flu vaccines are more of a scam and a harmful one at that. Figures.

As a veteran, the VA makes sure I get vaccinated for the flu every year. Well, they don’t force me to get one but the info they provide on the My Healthy Vet site seems convincing enough to me that the shots are neither a scam nor harmful. Twelve years now so far and no flu.

Anyway, beyond the political prejudices rooted in dasein that you will never own up to, what actual hard evidence do you have that the vaccines are a scam, are harmful?

For example, I can imagine setting up an experiment in which 100 healthy people got the flu shot and 100 did not. Then at the end of the flu season, the results.

Anything at all like that available? Link me to them please.

Vaccine trials starting today… trial vaccines have no adjuvants in them, these are added during the manufacturing process and are therefore untested, and their effects therefore unknown.

pmlive.com/pharma_news/oxfo … ow_1338762

This isn’t just about a flu or COVID vaccine … it’s a rejection of all vaccines. Polio, TB, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis, etc.

What’s really in your vaccinations and other injectables…

Getting sick off jabs is not a myth or conspiracy theory, it’s a reality.

She was responding to my post where there was a link. IOW she thanked me for providing information supporting her skepticism about vaccines. The hard evidence you mentioned. I know, it would have been bothersome to actually read what she wrote and use that information. And I have linked to Kennedy’s website in other portions of the various Covid threads. Nice anecdotal evidence, by the way, in your post - an anecdote about yourself, cute. I can see why you feel confident going ad hom on her - see the other colored font in the quote above. You got that hard evidence.

Are you sure you’re not at the very least a vaccine objectivist?

Also, at least I didn’t call her an “asshole”. :wink:

Now, are we going to get down to why you seem driven to respond fatuously to me as you do or not? On another thread of course.

I already think I know why. And it ain’t pretty. :sunglasses:

Thanks for posting this.

I wonder how many people would still get the flu shot every year if they knew they put detergent in them?
I mean you wouldn’t fucking eat detergent, but you’ll stick it in your baby’s veins?
There’s some things we may need to do studies on, but this shouldn’t be one of them.
They have as much chance of convincing me that sticking bleach into a child’s veins is medicine as they have of convincing me that the sky is green and the grass blue.

It’s funny all these science geeks and nerds laugh at Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and what not.
I don’t trust Ayurveda or Traditional Chinese Medicine either (no offence to people who do, I’m sure they have some truth to them, just as mainstream medicine has some if you’re careful and you use it as a last resort), but I’d sooner drink bear bile or splash shark urine on my face than stick detergent in my veins (on 2nd thought, I wouldn’t sooner drink bear bile, terrible what they do to those poor bears, but you get my point).

Some doctors do good work, like Dr. Erickson from Berkeley California, because they temper everything quackademics tell them with common sense and critical thinking, but by and large doctors are just modern snake oil salesman, wittingly or unwittingly.
They’re more sophisticated, they wear lab coats and work in sleek, slick, sterile labs, but they’re every bit as fallacious.

Disinfectant : A chemical liquid that destroys bacteria.

lexico.com/definition/disinfectant

Yeah, it kills bacteria in the vial which may be introduced during manufacture or at the time of use.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjaUoR15dU[/youtube]

Mmm, bleach is good, aluminum and mercury are good, glug-glug.