Love

Not always. :sunglasses:

Yes and no. If you feel like you are compromising or that you must trust to love, then you are not in love.

Trust and faith can be so easily challenged through simple suspicion and subtle discomforts. While in Love, suspicion has no nest or nurture, fore oneself is not the focus nor objective. While in Love all that is done is done for the loved. One cannot compromise to serve two masters.

Love is when a man and woman are kissing hard, pulling each other into embrace, while fucking with complete abandon and no protection.

All guards are let down, no more defensiveness, two merge into one.

It’s called, “Procreation.”

What unnatural blasphemy is that.

We all know that love is when a female straps on a dildo and pegs the male.

True love right there bruh.

Said to be the most effective reproductive strategy in nature.

Lust is a tiny part of Love.

And now we understand why divorce is needed.

Yes! Expectation often leads to lack of love, if it is not that already.

I have $1.00 How much love can I buy with that?

Love? I have $1.00, is that enough to buy or rent it? (Probably not)

What we can deduce from this thread, is that the English language is an unsuitable method, we all have our own definition of “love”…therefore we should have stuck with the greek language which has 6 definitions and 6 words for love, rather than 6 methods leading to a single variable reference (bad coding)

Love, beyond the bullshit political correctness police better descriptive words would be prostitution, whoredom, and sexual renting. Love, a bullshit misleading word.

Romance, the bullshit ideology used to dress over women’s prostitution of themselves and the sexual renting of women by men. Everybody deep down knows this to be true but hardly anybody wants to admit that we live in such a reality where we invent delicious fictions like love and romance in collective denial.

Also, I could care less if this post offends people.

Marriage, the acknowledgement by a couple that both man and woman are each other’s sexual property where nobody outside the relationship has sexual rights, claim, access, or privilege to.

That is my cock and balls. I am in ownership of that.

That is my vagina. I am in ownership of that along with its sexual utility. That is my sexual utility for reproduction that I am the owner of.

Divorce, she got fat, ugly, and old where he found out he could go around screwing or impregnating younger women that look physically much better.

He lost his job or became chronically unemployed where she found out that she could raise the price in between her legs with a much more financially affluential man. She charges her money maker in between her legs by the hour along with the extra privileges of being financially taken care of provided by another man.

She works a fulltime job, collects alimony, and the new man spends a whole bunch of money on her sexually renting her out in reproduction or for purposes of sexual leisure. For the female this is known as pussy financial or monetary racketeering.

So if a man and a woman, both victims of this fictional narrative with which we are all brainwashed, were to believe that they are both in love–one with the other–they would both be using each other? That the one ought not to trust the maniacal schemes of the other?

I see it more on the lines of men being victims of women where men are forced to go along with things because women demand such. The possessor of the reproductive organ directs and creates price control. Of course as men we can choose to not be victims in being entirely aware of things.

Women are the worst of creatures and they constantly try to make the other sex look more vicious by their complicit nature in affirming their own tyranny which they make men fight, die, and giving unflinching support to.

That’s what women do, deflect their own viciousness and tyranny onto men trying to make the other sex look worse all the while nobody is all the wiser in knowing how women really operate socially or in behavior. Thankfully more and more men are starting to take notice where one day in the future the gynocracy we have right now will shatter like broken glass.

Also, if you’re a women reading this feeling offended because I am bold in actually piecing together reality I really couldn’t give a flying fuck less. Zero shits given…

Lesbian type love is real, anything else is just dickrenting.

Going back to your statement:

It seems to me that you think both sexes are in denial about this scheme. And both sexes can feel “in love”. So what I wonder is what we can say of a couple who are both in denial and both feel in love with each other. Doesn’t that make it real in a sense?

Lesbians are funny with the whole dick envy of dildos and then there is the butch ones constantly trying to emulate actual real men. Real love? Laughs

Yes, both sexes are in denial on this scheme although I still think the illusion or denial is more corrosive in women where men just go along with the whole charade because that is what women want. Well, except for the very stupid and mentally naive of men that can’t tell the difference either way. You know the kind of guy that is traditionally defined as being a sucker.

Sure, it’s as real as a three dollar bill.

It’s as real as shooting heroin into your arm and declaring yourself king of a magical fantasy island.

It’s as real as the ridiculous fake belief in God.

It’s as real as the belief in Santa Claus is.

It’s as real as going to a political forum watching everybody circle jerk themselves around about political progressivism.

It’s as real like talking about equality the last hundred years while treating most of the inhabitants like a bunch of slaves.

Do you mean it’s that kind of real? Yeah, sure is…

Welcome to the faith based reality. I want to believe!

Post above edited.

Cause and effect, my apprentice.

The root cause is woman’s mindlessness. Women are attracted to wealth because of their mindlessness. They are hedonists who need constant stimulation, wealth provides them with this. They will dump a rich man for a poorer man if he is more entertaining (though in modern days, they stay with the rich man and sleep with the poor man.)

Evolution, bred out women who weren’t mindlessly attracted to wealth. Evolution is not the cause behind female behavoir, it simply weeds out certain female behavoirs from ever appearing.

Women are never attracted to the male form. They must find something, either their soul or wealth, to overcome this aversion to the male form, and become attracted. This is why most marriages are founded on wealth, and not love, though it is possible in rare circumstances, for a woman to base it on love (though, still, it will probably be a sexless or low sex relationship.)

Lesbians, on the other hand, are attracted to the female form, and so they have no inhibitions on love. Relationships are primarily sensual/attraction based, and not barter/manipulation based.