Love

It is possible to love someone in a romantic way and not be friends, just as people can be sexually involved and not be friends.

So the question arises, how does one really define ‘platonic’. If a relationship is not platonic but also not romantic, what are they?

Considering that casual sex has only been acknowledged since around the 60s, no real title has been given to that. The woman just now is not being considered a slut and the man lucky. It only now a relationship acknowledged.

It needs a title.

“For the error bred in the bone
Of each woman and each man
Craves what it cannot have,
Not universal love
But to be loved alone.”–W. H. Auden

I like that. Can I borrow it for my sig?

Love may be having to say you’re sorry.

Love can never, ever be a negative. Sorry is a negative, like, love knows no fear. Therefore, love can never be sorry, even if they say it.

They may say it as a test, it’s old school to say, hey, do you love me? But if you say, I am sorry, you know it is not meant as an implied feeling, you Know, the
expected answer is, Darling, you don’t have to say
that, no matter what! Of course this too may be just mere wordplay, because , after all, love is really a game, a language game, regressive to childhood’s

lost horizons with momma and papa.

After the transference is completed, the games
become real, in real terms, like, 'hey, marriage is a

business like any other.’

Reality bites at this point, and the games are only resumed, when in the presence of children. So asto throw them off, but in fact, the opposite is true, and
the kids understand these implications only too well.

Not been in a relationship very long have you Orbie?

Actually, I’ve been in one a very, very long time. But Your quietly makes me wonder, how You would be capable for the assessment You made?

Are not my dynamic explorations not configure with someone who would hazard to appraise what it takes to present a false negative? After all, aren’t the basic

motivators in relationships positive, as givens? Other than that, it would be impossible even to begi. To think about taking off. We always need to out the

best foot forward in any relationship, and most importent release the truth, nothing but the truth.

We do practice to deceive, but deception usually comes out in the wash after a very brief period.

But in answer to Your question Kriss, I have been in relationships as long as my memory goes back, but that’s not to say, I could write a treatise on the subject.

I may have misunderstood you. I do see that negative can be healthy in a relationship, extend it and create a whole.

We crave sugar, but have a need for salt. Besides, negativity can often render positive results. It’s a flavor mix–relationships. Love is all there is may be a needed lie. I’ve gone through numerous relationships with friends and lovers (also friends) and have found that when I could say I’m sorry and meant it, the relationships became better. That allowed the other person to say I’m sorry, too.

Yes and confrontation can build knowledge, trust, bonding. Not fighting or avoiding negative is treating your mate like a stranger. It says you have no knowledge, trust, faith or belief in them. It also can build pressure that eventually explodes harmfully.

What’s negative about saying you’re sorry if you actually did something to hurt a loved one, perhaps unwittingly? In fact it is an affirmation. It’s weak to never apologize; it means one is afraid to give away control, which means one is barely holding on.

Mobsters and sociopaths don’t apologize. It’s only because they would not know what reflecting on ones actions might possibly mean.

love is a mix of negative and positive love is kind of a feminine thing and males who fall in love end up dwelling in the feminine realms. if you notice most couples around you the men will giggle with their wives and gentle mirror their wives, and dwell in the feminine realms. love is a feminine activity and yin is negative so lets explore this, why is it negative? love is a bit of a depressant an agent of passivity which can create a swirling vortex of gravity, drowning you in it heeding the call of the siren and succubus forever surrendering to its warm embrace eternally, entering a black hole of confusion and pleasantly sad and depressing feelings, because i will guarantee that there cannot be love without depression, the moment she walks out the door you are going to be wanting more and the last thing you are going to be wanting is to exhibit any properties of the male light, i mean the only people who pass this one off are like ceos who dont care about their wives, the stud types that women bang and then dump a week later, real love is in the hands of the losers and dweebs the joe dirts of the world and it is a dark and tantalizing place my friend

Love is the art of not expecting the apologies or gratitude.
Love has no expectations of one another, and learns to compromise on everything else.
Love has no need for affirmation or verification, it just exists because there is an energy shared between two people who are willing to work together to suffer less.
Love needs no control from either side, needs no guidance and no roadmap. It’s a balance of complimentary emotions and thought.
Love is a journey of learning and exploration of the self, however short or long and will end on it’s own terms in it’s own time with each party walking away with a good story they can learn from.

Jakob wrote:

I think they know more than any of us. People apologise for all sorts of reasons, least of all the idealistic one you are promoting.

How do you manage to be in this world, but not of it?

It is interesting to see the differences of what love is.
It can give insight to personality.

Sex is one third of love, and the other third of love is romance, and the other third of love is seductiveness. Without all 3 it feels uncomplete, with only 1 it feels deeply unsatisfying.

If a woman never puts out for a man he will naturally find someone else, because this is not his natural healthy state to be in, it’s like denying a bottle to a baby, or a denying a kid access to the arcade and candy store, because you are some pent up strict nun who believe sweets are too violatile and arcades are too video-gamey. the kid (and the man) who could care less will eventually become frustrated and angry and run away in order to gain the fun.

well they say love is a choice for one another, and it is not a feeling.

i disagree that it cannot be a feeling, that it cannot be a certain euphoria with your partner, twin flame, soul mate, etc.

placing limits on anything places limits on yourself.

Passion is a feeling. Love is a choice. A choice to share some of yourself with someone else.

You can have passion and love, and it’s romantic and electric. It’s beautiful if you can keep the flame burning.

But you can also love someone without passion, loving someone else is about giving up some space in your life to make room for another through compromise and trust.