It Begins......

Weeks ago I said if Hillary Clinton won that the internet as we know it would cease to be in the form of government censorship. Come to my surprise even with a Trump win the media mega-corporations are going through with their internet censorship agenda either way. These corporations include Facebook(Facefuck), Twitter(Twatter), Google(CIA-OOGLE), and so on.

We even have Twitter with the audacity of talking about banning Donald Trump the next American president from utilizing their service platform. Then of course we have the United States State Department discussing a creation of a ministry of truth separating real news (establishment controlled information) versus fake news (non-establishment uncontrolled information).

I’ve certainly knew something like this would eventually come from the government and the world’s elites but never this soon. So far they’re going after conservatives, libertarians, and new right groups initially but if they can target one group of people eventually they’ll target all groups of people including anarchist self ruling autonomy folks like myself amongst others.

What should be interesting is if Donald Trump is going to address these latest developments. If he doesn’t this will turn ugly real fast. Unfortunately for the Europeans within the E.U. they don’t have a Donald Trump to defend them where an identical move to internet censorship is also taking place there simultaneously.

He hasn’t been banned yet on Twitter,the suicides over there have only threatened to do it (first time a president has been threatened in such a way), and Facebook is “making exceptions” for Trump, meaning they will allow him to talk to us, we just can’t talk to one another about what he is saying.

Here is his twitter account:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr … r%5Eauthor

Just, I would rather NOT HAVE Twitter than have a falsely liberalized, censored twitter. All the crazies in silicon valley wuth their fingers on the nuclear censorship button needs to be immediately fired,thrown head first into tge street and torn apart by dogs, they have no place in a democracy. They are free to speak, but not to silence. I have no idea where this totalitarian impulse arises that all speech has to be silenced, it us literally the least harmless thing we can do to one another, is talk. Words arent bullets, they arent tanks, not nukes. If somebody hurt your emotional pussy by saying something mean, anf you feel like you’ve been spiritually raped or sone other foul bullshit excuse, then you need to go google about REAL rape victims, real massacres, real torture, real oppression, and toughen up a bit. Humanity shouldnt have to shut itself diwn just because soneone is so dysfunctional that they can’t survive ideas the find offendive, or even just aesthetically displeasant. I wish crazies would empty out of insane asylums with hammers and just attack the fucking shit out of these zombie moderators with hammers and finish their sickness off already. There is no place in the world for them, if they can’t see the need to keep places open for everyone else.

Left is certainly resembling the Nazis more and more each day. Very Gestapo. I feel the same way about them. I like humsns, but hate the fiends who seek to destroy everyone out of sone sick complusive drive towards hatred and exclusion.

Try to think at any point in American history in which a president would be refused access to or banned from media participation, by any newspaper, radio, or phone, or tax capacity, or by mail… from talking. This is right up there with Parliament stopping a medieval king from sending out edicts or using a town squirer.

Once this happens, the legitimacy of the fourth estate as a protected constitutional force collapses. It be no different than if the NRA held a open carry protest march, and some terrorist with a machete near by was having away at a bunch of people in a parking lot, with a ISIS flag clearly visible, and not one of those fuckers shot at the terrorist, despite being armed. Don’t you think most second amendment arguments would collapse then? Same for the fourth estate.

We keep them around, give them constitutional protections as a capitalist corportation- only damn kind of private company we do this for, because we consider them a vital part of a democracy, in providing independent news… but we never faced a situation where a president couldn’t communicate to the people because of some suicidal leftist ideology decided it was in everyone’s greater good to silence a elected leader. It isn’t their place, they aren’t a fully free corporation, they are engendered on performing certain ethical performances. In many areas, judges can order a newspaper to print articles in regards to libel and identity claims- they don’t have a right to say no. We own the airwaves, and have long established laws in regards to telecommunications networks as well. I’m telling you, if they start cutting into the ability for the government and the people to communicate with one another, they are gonna discover that “reasonable limitations” when applied to the universal constitutional right to own guns suddenly applies to the media as well. We won’t ever stop someone from speaking, but we will be damned if some ideologically motivated business cabals joined together in a information cartel, preventing our democracy from communicating or functioning, all because a few fucking elitist liberal wackjobs in San Francisco, Chicago and New York are insane enough to think they know better. It isn’t your job to limit our thought, our expression.

Don’t forget that in the USA, the military OWNS the internet and thus it is directly under the President’s dictate.

The ‘rabble’ will be kept in line and corporate tyranny will thrive, one set of rules for the rich and the opposite for the poor…the working people of the world live increasingly precarious lives.

bbc.com/news/video_and_audio … s/38232602

Alex Jones thinks that the government want to close down infowars and has started an online petition
As some one that absolutely believes in the First Amendment I have a responsibility to sign it so I shall

infowars.com

Trump represents a threat and challenge to the establishment media-politicians. We should probably just think of large-scale media corporations as synonymous with the political class they always favor and protect.

Since Trump isn’t part of that orgy of nonsense and fascism, he must be “the enemy” from their deranged view. But the really funny thing is that totalitarianism only proves its own irrelevance: by being unable to engage discussion and ideas at the level of discussion and ideas. If you’re debating with someone and you end up trying to silence them instead of arguing against their ideas, you just admitted that you’ve lost.

The media-politics has three choices: 1) mature and become human, 2) walk away from the discussion (with Trump and what he represents), or 3) try to silence Trump and what he represents.

The first two options are both human ones. If I think another person is a troll or just stupid beyond belief, I will stop trying to argue with them and I will just walk away. The media-politics has a right to go that route, if they sincerely think Trump is a troll or stupid beyond belief (most liberal sycophants today do think this). But they’re largely not going to do that, they are going for option 3, because they aren’t human to begin with.

Hi Turd,

Since you asked me a question via PMs, and since you have me blocked from sending you PMs, I’m forced to reply in this thread (it was the most recent in the list of your posts). I apologize to the rest of the participants and the board in general as this has absolutely nothing to do with the impending doom of net neutrality. I trust the mods will know what to do with this post.

You asked: what is my website about? Well, I have a few websites to which you can link in my sig.

My Thoughts: this is where I (try to) sell my book. It’s a theory on consciousness–the link between mind and brain and that between perception and reality. You can download a free sample here.

My Art: My art work–not for sale, just displaying it.

My Poetry: whatever poetry I have that I deem worthy of showing off to others. Currently, I only have Noddleswel, a story I wrote for my daughter’s 7th birthday.

Again, sorry everyone. Carry on.

Future acronym usage:

Micro-cunts(Microsoft), Insta-shit(Instagram), Communredists(Reddit), State-Tube(Youtube) and Pin-bitches(PinInterest).

Wish the move towards internet censorship was fake news but unfortunately it is not…

Censorship will not be viewed as an attack on the constitution, only rationalized by moral arguments
in defense of some vulnerable group. It will make perfect sense, even to those, whom such movement will seemed suspiciously anti democratic only a few months ago.

Turd, do you not respect the notion of private property? If you own something, you can decide who gets to use it. Should the government commandeer businesses that don’t go along with what they say? Should the twitter executives be fed to the wolves because they assert their property rights?

I agree. When someone bullies me, I just leave the internet. Lots of people undervalue the importance of couch gaming, offline local multiplayer, and good old fashioned board games.

In many states that don’t have Stand Your Ground laws, you’d go to prison if you shot some guy from ISIS butchering your friends. That’s how fucked up this country has become.

The Second Amendment and the law on self defence is all you need

Riddle me this: Why would the United States government along with several media corporate conglomerates presently enact internet censorship legislation, overseeing, and private/public media platform blockades that Donald Trump in office more than likely would overturn? Answer: Because they don’t assume he will get into office upon knowledge in advance. These emerging entities coming out of the woodwork know something…

With knowledge of electoral college members swaying their votes away from Trump and his political opposition talking about a big surprise weeks from now I think there is a possible political coup de’tat in the making. I could be incorrect as this is just a guess of mine but if this assumption of mine is correct this would be a highly coordinated and organized political coup of the United States. My gut and instinct upon current events tells me something foul is afoot within the shadows.

…Or…it’s all just bullshit, we’ll see.

Now the patterns are becoming all the more clear with the C.I.A. under Obama’s administration having this publicly undisclosed magical evidence of Donald Trump being aided by the Russians during the 2016 presidential debate. Clearly both Obama and Clinton are behind this.

What patterns specifically you ask?

We have electoral college members coming out and saying they won’t vote the particular way of their own state majority voting constituents in support of Trump. Now we have a completely fictional crafted bogus backstory of Russians helping Trump win the election by the C.I.A. It really isn’t hard putting the two together. Allow me to put it all together in greater perspective as this is my future prediction, [b]a bunch of electoral members either through bribery, coercion, or being previously planted are going to vote against Donald Trump on December 19th and simultaneously in the background a deceptively crafted narrative of Donald Trump being aided by the Russians will be aired everywhere so when this intervention of American state democracy takes place the justification will be that we can’t allow a Russian agent to become the next head of state. The electoral college members in the media will be uplifted as national heroes fighting the Russian menace and the country will be told to suck it up. Undoubtedly angry conservative Trump supporters will then be brandished as Russian enemy agents or puppets but just in case they collectively get uppity with the shadowy political establishment a system of both internet and media censorship under direct total control is being put into place to silence them. The political backlash, fury, and dissent of such a scenario will not be televised or uploaded online with a hand over the internet shutdown button. If said dissenting conservatives become violent in rebellion it will only reaffirm the carefully crafted fictional infiltrating Russian national menace narrative put into place.

Welcome to 3-D chess of tyranny, subversion, and propaganda American style. This is the big surprise I think Donald Trump’s political opposition have planned for him weeks from now.

If this happens this will be the greatest political coup de’tat pulled off in broad daylight ever.[/b]

One more thing to add, they’ll say they discovered electronic voting tampering in collusion with the Jill Stein voter recount. It’s obvious she was working with Obama and Clinton from the start. It would have to be cleverly fabricated to leave no doubt concerning the general public that Russian meddling had occurred in the election.

Not that I heard of. Only place with issues is Detroit, their machines are old as fuck, and state law prohibits recounting broken machines in Michigan, you gotta accept them as is.

detroitnews.com/story/news/p … /95007392/

Where did this machine tampering occur? PA voting machines are not networked, so if they got hacked, each was individually hacked. That’s difficult to do.