Canada
Costa Rica
Jamaica
Bahamas
Grand Cayman island
Mexico
China
Ukraine

Go to the Acropolis on Lindos, it’s breathtaking and looks out over St Pauls bay, where St Paul brought Christianity to the Greeks, some of whom were not homosexual even, which is nice. He then wrote some lettters to the Romans and Corinthians about how super gay being gay was and pederasty and other such institutions, which is ironic considering The Levites.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. "

And Romans:

Romans 1:26-28 ESV

"For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. "

Hi yall, still working my way around here.

Introducing myself… I love this site! I just sign up! It looks good.

Hi I am Lothar. Thought I’d introduce myself. I’m a young man, with stupid ideas, and I thought this might be a good place to refine them. :slight_smile:

My name is Eric The Pipe. A nick name I gained during a brief stint in prison, gained from the reason I was in prison (I beat someone with the nearest object, a pipe). During my stint I picked up book reading and fell in love with philosophy. I’m a free-market guy. I have the shittiest credit record on the planet and I love cops, cuz it’s stupid to say otherwise.

Welcome Eric… I hope the site meets your expectations.

Thank You

Hi, I’m new.
I’m just finding my way around, looking forward to chatting with you all and I have no idea what a penis war is but I’m pretty certain I’m not in one :slight_smile:

Greetings everybody. It’s nice to meet you all. I am very excited and happy to be here chatting with you all.

Clearly this forum represents some of the greatest minds on the face of the planet which the administrators here are obviously exceptional.

I’ve never seen such a mass of exceptional people in all my life in this one center here on internet. Everybody here should give themselves a nice pat on their backs.

My hobbies are long walks on the beach followed with having sex on the beach also. My zodiac sign is Capricorn.

Going to the bar I like drinking an apple Vodka Martini.

My interests varies from getting butt raped by Uncle Sam without lube and worshiping the overall giant cock of authority.

I love government and big brother. I pray to big brother each night before going to sleep.

Clearly government is a omnipotent and omniscient organization reminiscent to god that requires everybody’s obedience.

In my mind before I go to sleep I know all the NSA surveillance angels are watching over me and exist for my protection.

Other interests of mine include my daily herd activities where I labor, toil, and consume within overall grazing.

Consumerism and money is the religion of the state. We Livel in a monetary theocracy. It is best that all citizens do their part in worshiping the state’s religion.

Why am I here? I’m here to discuss the glory of government and how the kingdom of heaven on earth can only be achieved by our collective worship of such an institution.

The path to government is here and now. Government is the only path to salvation and paradise.

Any particular reason you’re pretending to be new here, Joker?

:laughing: How do you know that it can ONLY be him albeit you may be right?

Just a wild stab in the dark :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: I’d say that it was the most perfect place to refine them…after you’ve re-defined them.

Welcome Lothar.

Who is this good looking character with the funny name?

Why would people register, post 1 post in the Introduction thread and then never come back again?

Because they changed their mind about shit.

Yes, we are exceptionally good at refining stupid ideas until they are the best on the planet.
8-[

:laughing: That’s basically what I meant. Hope you realized that, Jimmy. But not all ideas here are stupid.

hello peoples,

i’m bad at introducing myself. i’m bad at life generally. coming here is probably a bad idea, but i need somewhere to be. so, hello anyway.