Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

That’s as much weather control as pissing on the floor is bladder control

fuck that, you have to show it’s possible. end of discussion gobbo, you have to do that.

You’re the one claiming we can make the weather. Well Gobbo, make it rain for us.

Will I? We’ll never know, because that evidence doesn’t fucking exist, because it’s not possible and you’re full of shit.

No, it’s because you’re lying. That’s right, I said it, you’re actually lying. Not just misinformed, I think you’re making this up for fun. How else could you be so consistently wrong? It’s like your goal is to be as incorrect as possible.

Where’s the part where he makes a hurricane? Where’s the part that he doesn’t do something moronically simple using brute force chemistry?

This shows that we can delay rainfall by blasting clouds with things that fuck up precipitation. No one gives a fuck, and there’s still no hurricane.

Maybe we use astrology to make hurricanes? Or make them with our minds? :icon-rolleyes:

lol

Let’s clarify something: I don’t think that hurricanes can simply be ‘made’ in the sense of any day the government could simply make a hurricane. But I think the weather can be controlled and altered, and that with Sandy they steered 3 storms together to create a super hurricane. Partly because every meteorologist called it ‘unusual’ ‘unlikely’ ‘the perfect storm’ ‘an archetypal storm’ etc.

So this shows we can control the weather. OK. Glad we agree on that.

You know what else is unlikely? Winning the lottery, but that shit happens eventually if you play long enough. That’s not evidence.

[size=200]That’s as much weather control as pissing on the floor is bladder control.[/size]

How do you think altering a storm is different than altering hurricane, which is just a strong storm?

We’ve established that storms can be altered using chemtrails, and I’m saying that 3 storms were altered using chemtrails. If McCartney can do it for 1, then it can be done for 3.

Pretty straight forward. I don’t know if you think it has to be complicated or something. If you want I can pretend like weather modification involves a bunch of lasers and a complex array of mirrors. You know, to spice it up for you.

haha

First off, you need to stop saying “chemtrails” and start using the actual names for the compounds used in hurricane creation.

oh wait, there are none and that’s not real? Well I’ll be damned.

As things stand, you haven’t shown it involves anything. If you’re right, then anyone with a biplane could run up in the sky with a box of dry ice and cause motherfuckin’ hurricanes, yo.

I could, but if you’re too lazy to look it up then I’m going to let you repeat that for 4 pages before I provide the answer.

That sounds intelligent and thought through.

This is hilarious. First it was

‘weather control is impossible’, then
‘Well you can’t use it for hurricanes, though’ then,
"Well, you haven’t explicitly listed the compounds you would have to spray’

haha… at least we’re making progress.

I’ve already acknowledged government testing (mostly military), but your link only shows high levels of barium. The linking of the presence of barium-rich particulates and contrails is just assumed, not shown as concrete evidence. The particulates found in the “sample” could have come from many sources, as in: thomhartmann.com/forum/2011/ … nvironment. Seeing multiple contrails isn’t that uncommon in areas with a large air terminal. Linking those contrails to any airborne particulates is pure speculation. The sample in your link could have been coal fly ash that originated in China and carried by the jet stream before settling in that guy’s backyard.

At some point, you have to ask which is more plausible; a giant conspiracy to spray harmful chemicals on an unsuspecting population or perhaps it’s the effluents from ten thousand industrial smoke stacks scattered around the globe.

I’m still saying weather control is impossible (with current technology anyway).

I’m ALSO saying you can’t use the available compounds to make a hurricane.

I’m ALSO saying you don’t even know what the compounds are, let alone the actual mechanisms involved in your fantasy “science”.

Basically you’re wrong in three different ways!

Sure, Tentative.

hahaha

laugh all you want, you’re the one pissing on the floor and calling it bladder control

honestly gobbo, you’re just being a pedantic little shit. you haven’t shown a single thing, and you probably never will. in this thread or any other.

Brilliant answer! I guess nothing has changed. You refuse to take into consideration any possible explanation but whatever “evidence” will support your conspiracy theories. You, sir, are as closed minded as they come.

I can just as easily say that you guys refuse to acknowledge the mountainous pile of evidence that is out there. I’ve supplied a video where the government admits, even using the word chemtrails, to spraying the public. Doesn’t matter. There will never be sufficient evidence for people like you. I write posts for the silent people who have a chance.

But that is the brilliance of the system: we could go in circles forever.

Sure, you can say whatever you want, sunshine.

too bad that’s not the claim you’re making

Ok, batman

I know I can say whatever want. You sound like the protagonist from a shitty 80’s action movie when you talk like that.

That was Tentative. He asked me to give him an example of the government spraying the US, so I did.

So he goes onto acknowledge that basically I’m right (lol) and then gets wrong the part about the high levels of barium, when the video clearly shows a whole cocktail of other chemicals.

That’s why I mostly ignore Tentative.

people mostly ignore you because you lie and never produce relevant evidence

And of course, you never read the link I supplied, did you? There is a “whole cocktail of other chemicals” in coal fly ash, not to mention other industrial atmospheric pollution. I focussed on the sources of barium because THAT is what the video yammered on about.

You’re so desperately trying to be right that you disregard any information that conflicts with your pre-conceived notions. The sad part is that you don’t even see that.

By all means, ignore me. I wouldn’t want to be a disturbance in your alternate reality bubble…

I showed you what you asked for. I think that is more the point here. You said ‘show me: [this]’ and I showed you that. The last bunch of posts have been me providing the answers to what you 2 have asked for, and then you guys having these explanations as to why it’s not enough.

I supply the root information for you to research; you won’t.
I supply the direct answers you ask for; not good enough.

You guys are programmed so well. God dammit. I hate this hacker crap.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfiQYRn7fBg[/youtube]

IOW there was no pause once it became public record that there were chemtrails and this was government work.

For a long time anyone saying this was the case was mocked, attacked, professionally in jeopardy - in certain fields- and insulted in forums like this one.

Then it comes out that in fact these people were correct, at least about this part.

The skeptics did not spend one second admitting their error. There was no 'Well, it was incorrect on my part to have mocked and criticized you for saying the government was doing this. I still don’t think that they are up to no good, but clearly I made some mistakes and was rude and confused…(etc.)

Nothing like that. No introspection. No re-evaluating their own epistemology.

Just attack more at the next level. ‘yeah, but it’s not a bad thing and you are nuts’.

No integrity.