Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

No I’m not. You haven’t provided a case of a real aircraft laying down a chemtrail yet. Your video showed condensation forming on the upper wing of a KC-10 tanker and streaming off. The news report analyzed a water sample with nothing unusual in it.

Cloud seeding is used to induce rain or postpone rain when desired. It’s a crude form of weather control.

Governments have sprayed people with toxic chemicals, in the past,thorough ignorance, negligence or with malicious intent. That doesn’t mean that any aircraft flying overhead is intentionally spraying something.

So what prevents someone from flying through a chemtrail, getting an air sample and having it analyzed? It would cost a bit of money to rent the airplane and pay the lab but it’s doable.

They have done testing like that. Look it up, man. Stop asking me to provide every little bit of evidence. This isn’t my job; I’m just here talking.

Evidence is subjective. I see (more so) a plane spraying stuff. Your counterargument is ‘That’s not how cloud seeding works.’ To which I have said twice now, why are you talking about cloud seeding? What real argument do you have that this isn’t a spray plane? You’re just blindly asserting it’s not with some irrelevant link to cloud seeding planes and how they spray their load.

In the main,

You guys are asking for evidence that, if I had it (assuming I am correct and there is a project) I would be dead. Well, maybe not now, but maybe prior to 2008, as now they want people like me to acclimatize people like you to this reality. The point is, looking for the ‘smoking gun’ is just childish and naive. The type of proof that would satisfy you is to have some person explicitly lay it out on a mainstream news outlet. Not going to happen. I do have Holdren confirming that weather control is possible on a mainstream news outlet, though.

So if you want to see planes spraying chemtrails, then just look up into the sky. It happens every day, especially in the US.

Stop asking me for the wrong type of evidence. I mean you guys gotta learn to conspiracy a little bit. I don’t go into the philosophy forum asking for a link to ‘truth.’

Also, if you really want to know so badly, just wait a couple years. I can assure you eventually they’ll come up and give you the type of evidence you require. Freedom of speech, and thus, me, may not be around, but you guys will see the evidence you’re looking for eventually.

If I look it up then I’ll just be sent directly to the CIA misinformation sites. You know where the legit evidence is, so you should guide us.

I’ve seen lots of contrails but I’ve never seen a checker board pattern, or trails that last a whole day, or planes flying a suspicious pattern. Maybe they don’t spray in my city.

Can we afford to wait?
Now is the time to get to the bottom of this.

That is some potent feigned seriousness there.

I’m kind of getting bored of this. I might make another Reich thread. Talking about him will be more productive than going around in circles with chemtrails.

We’ve reached that point where I’ve supplied mostly what was asked for. You guys just keep adapting your stance to fit what is convenient.

At least CC went from patently believing weather control is possible to admitting that it is.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I said quite clearly that it isn’t. Also your sentence is broken anyway.

C’mon dude. I don’t think you really believe any of that.

I gave you enough pieces to put it together: invented by Reich and then government stole it, perfected it, treaty was drafted, ~2002 chemtrails starts up. Some claim with the couple trillion that went ‘missing’ the day before 9/11, worldwide spraying. Documents of government’s willingness to spray. Video of a potential spray plane. Spraying in the days preceding Sandy. Sandy is a weird unlikely mixture of 3 storms that just happens to come together.

I can only show you the door.

couple trillion what?

yesterday we had the first sun for about a week. Then planes started doing crosshatch patterns in the sky with very dense trails. My wife took a series of photos and caught a good deal of this. The trails spread and formed a huge rectangular ‘cloud’. From then on we had a cloudy day. Where we are there is no dearth of precipitation. No one needs rain or grayness here. In fact we are all likely running on vitamin D deficiencies and most home owners are dealing with basement seepage and wood rot. There is no possible beneficial weather justification for this where I am in a non-growing wet season. So we get yet another overcast day as part of, at the very best, someone’s intended to be beneficial experimentation on us, the earth, something. Nothing is reported in the media, even when reporters are approached about it. Weather authorities claim not to notice the phenomenon, despite its regularity.

OK, I am assured by the intuitive skeptics that this is not a conspiracy and no one has bad intent.

What an expensive secret for something beneficial or neutral.

This summer in Vancouver there were like 6 sunny days. It was so bad I even started complaining on ILP about it.

Think about it, dude. Think about how much money is made. No one makes money when it’s sunny except for farmers, and we have GMO companies for food now, so we don’t want farmers. When it’s overcast everyone drinks more coffee, takes more pills, drinks more, goes out more. What happens when it’s sunny? People are healthy, sure, but they go to the beach. Fuck the beach. The beach doesn’t make money for big corporations.

The thing that gets me is that if stupid old Gobbo can sit here and just think this stuff up, then I’m near-positive that people smarter than me are putting this logic into action. Why not fuck with the weather if you’re going to make money? I mean actually ask yourself that: in what dimension of possibility would corporate interests not fuck with the weather if they had the power to? There literally is no such dimension. If they can, they will. Making money is pretty much the sole reason why anything happens. Just follow the cash. That’s how I initially woke up to 9/11. All the building stuff is a complete distraction. The money trail is clear as Windex.

Anyway, I treat sunny days like a religious experience. I try not to focus on the negatives, but I could easily see a day when literally people live and die without seeing the sun. It’ll be something reserved for the sun cults or some bullshit like that where you have to live in one of those upper atmosphere God cities to witness sunlight.

When it’s out, I cherish it. Who knows what will happen.

In the 80’s (I think it was, maybe 90’s) By presidential permission, West Texas skies were sprayed with radium at 4:00 Sunday morning because that is when the fewest people would be looking up at the sky. The excuse then was that it was to compensate for viral infections. But then later we found out that in the 50’s it was discovered than nothing promotes cancer faster than radiation.

Ever wondered why they told you to get a radon detector?

In the late 40’s the military realized how simple radar can cause storms and even hurricanes if sufficiently strong and aimed from above to heat the ground/water fast enough. And seeding clouds has been an art for at least 150 years.

Most of these kinds of things were in the “experimental” stage before most of you were born.
It isn’t about experiments any longer. And hasn’t been for quite a while.

You can believe it or disbelieve it. It doesn’t matter, because what you can’t do, is do anything about it.

You’re wrong. Plain and simple.

The thing about weather is that it’s precarious. The orgone levels they play around with can be knocked out of functionality, really quite easily.

It’s not hard. You just need the right equipment.

Imposssible is nothing. We are only limited by our attitudes.

:blush: (DELETED: posted in wrong thread)

Oh, thanks!

You misunderstood me… I suspect.
They can affect the weather.
But you cannot affect them.

If you think so, just try to prove it.

Nothing is possible until something is impossible.

The people controlling the weather?

So do natural disasters ever occur? Because it seems like whenever one does someone claims that people who control the weather caused it, apparently weather doesn’t ever just occur in a destructive way.

It’s 2012 man. Try and find a natural…anything, that occurs on earth.

For the record I just think that Katrina and Sandy were ramped up. They seem to black out the cities in the summer for whatever reason, likely to get people to spend more as they are vitamin D deficient, but other than that, and strategic operations against specific farming regions, the weather is probably ‘natural’ enough…

Probably mentioned somewhere in the thread but there is the whole EM smog goal and then also the various microorganisms and other immune system attacking chemicals in the chemtrails. Keep the cows docile in their stalls while they are being milked, which is all the time.

I like that, can I stick it in my signature?