Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Well of course the govt hounds have front sites thats a gimme. All hounds throughout the world have sites I want a paper trail of money give me a link to govt expenditure pertaining to this.

it doesn’t matter who runs the site if they provide good info

Lol. Both of you.

Yes it matters.

And I want a million dollars.

So do you and your cronies have a good indisputable money trail link? I am only concerned about USA.

only you would care more about the source of information than whether it was true or not

Show me proof of the secret else I will maintain it?

Emmm… :confused:

Circular. We haven’t shown it’s valid information.

actually given phyllo’s studies and how he corroborates the info, right now it’s in relatively good standing. Again, you’re the one making the claims here. That means you’re the one with the burden of proof.

So you asked me to provide evidence of the government spraying people even though you acknowledged that the government sprays people?

Hmm. I don’t think that makes any sense, Tentative.

:slight_smile: Money trails are the most indisputable proof. This conspiracy is supposed to be large the expenditures will not be hidden easily. Think about the shopping list for this. Walgreens can’t cover it. Figuring out what would be on the shopping list would not be difficult. Its the small unthought of things that start a trail. So something this big has a distinct govt money trail.

Not really. He’s trying to say cloud seeding is chemtrailing, which I don’t think is right. As I said, even your CIAtrail science says that cloud seeding cannot be seen in the way that chemtrails can, so I don’t see why he is making that comparison at all.

Plus he didn’t explain how the spraying was turned off and on.

You have to think about this stuff for real. You cannot just read stuff that sounds half-way correct and then just go with it because you don’t want to believe things that are not pleasing. That is the whole reason CIAtrail science, a website with no advertising and 8-hour a day work put into it, exists in the first place.

You must have missed the post where the government admits to spending 5 billion dollars on chemtrailing.

What page?

I dunno. 5? I’m not sure. It’s a video.

Here’s a video that confirms the weather can be altered. As if there was ever any question lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZhyf57Xyc[/youtube]

It seemed like you were making that comparison. That’s why I was differentiating between the two.

It wasn’t. What you’re seeing is the size and shape of the cloud changing.

Seeing as I’m positive no on here knows this, I’m going to fill you in on a military tactic:

Any time the government comes out and says ‘We’re exploring the possibility of,’ it means they have already explored the possibility extensively, and are now introducing the idea to the public for a reaction.

If you think all of this stuff you hear about in press releases is accurate, that is incredibly naive. The military is light years ahead of what the public thinks possible technologically. Even non-conspiracy theorists (well anyone who is military) will admit this openly.

In this case it’s further compounded by the fact that this stuff was created over a half a century ago.

Also, one more thing, if you truly try to study ‘contrail/chemtrail’ science, you will never figure it out without looking into Reich’s work. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I don’t blame most people (who only became aware of this post 2008, as 2001-2007 it was insanely obvious but then they changed it up a bit) who buy into the contrail science line. Without the missing orgone piece of the puzzle most people are going to get lost.

I have my doubts as to the legitimacy of that video (they just happen to catch all of this) but I don’t buy that explanation. It just abruptly shuts off. Plus they aren’t even in clouds.

Time for a Reich story time,

When Reich was playing around with altering the weather with his chembuster, one day he decided to try putting either uranium or plutonium or some radioactive type material into the cloud buster. He turns a bunch of clouds purple and the military was called.

Let me just reinforce that they BURNED all of his books and allowed him to die in jail.

Found it and found interesting possibles by nit picking words two sites popped up I will go over them.

Thataboy Gobbo! Keep playing slip and slide! And where is your response to my clarification? Do you have evidence that the spraying continues to this day? I mean, beyond conspiracy conjecture?