How to Educate Children

James, you know I’m too flighty to be obsessed with anything.

Also, can I call you Jimmy? Ol Jimmy Saint…sounds like a blues musician who came from a plantation and would be buried in an unmarked grave in Mississippi. It’s a good name. I could make a thread and tell the story of Ol Jimmy Saint, and how he sold his soul or something to play the blues, and through his experiences as a slave and a pioneer of blues, came upon his own sense of enlightenment and understanding of how if some shit exists, then it effects something.

Like if it weren’t for Jimmy Saint, there never could have been a Leadbelly or a Howlin Wolf, or even a Muddy Waters or an A.C. Reed.

There were some old records where you and Bessie Smith did some songs together with a washboard and a guitar that only had 2 strings, but the master found them, accused you 2 of trying to incite a revolution on the plantation and then you got sold off to another farm so you’d be separated and the albums were smashed in front of the other slaves.

What are kids suppose to do with that James? *kid’s snickering" And we are not the kids damn it! :-"

Come on, we need the detailed steps on how to do that for children so they reach their full potentials.

Jimmy misunderstands the inherent disconnect between language and the underlying reality that it describes. Besides that he’s a pretty smart dude. And can sing the blues like no other.

Well if you really must know … Physics of Psychology.

No James, that is not a good enough answer. You, Mithus, and Arminius discussed this already in depth and it is not applicable to children. No James…and not even a nice try…UNLESS you have completely overhauled it. Have you completely overhauled it?

He’s being lazy. It’s hot in the summertime and he’s been a workin all day.

How can it be inapplicable to children when it is about one specific child??
Did you even read it?

Social ineptitude?
But that’s how you solve it: by learning how to interact with other people.
Basketaball being one way.
You said “that’s not education”.
Maybe. But that’s a way to improve your social skills.
One of many.
And it can easily be supervised by parents.

Magnus…here’s a picture of some black people and some Syrians playing basketball. Does that ruin the game for you? Look at that dude man. He’s almost 7 feet tall.

I’m too old to run around and jump up and down so I just drank some non alcoholic Arabic beer and then went to dinner because it was hot outside.

Single mothers tend to be narcissistic.
And it is narcissistic parents who create these problems, I mean, the problem of social ineptitude.
It’s not only that they fail to teach their children how to defend themselves they actually work on making them incapable of defending themselves.
You know how narcissists hate being wrong . . . they will do anything to make sure that their children never question them or disagree with them.
They are always right. Can’t possibly be wrong.
They had enough of being wrong in the past. Now it’s their turn to be right.
It’s not fair that some people make mistakes and others don’t.
This is how they teach their children that the costs of disagreement are extremely high.
They also don’t like problems.
Never ever tell narcissistic parents you have a problem.
They are going to get really angry and tell you that you have no problems at all.
Never ever express your feelings unless you want to be punished by them.
Never ever let them see you in a state that suggests a problem.
They don’t like symptoms of problems. They will do anything to suppress them.
And it’s always your fault.
They will destroy you and then ask you: why are you destroyed?
If you tell them why, they will tell you you are lying.
They want to know why but without knowing why.
You need to lie to them.
They will destroy you and then tell you it’s your fault for being destroyed.
You can’t talk to them, you can’t ask them anything, you can’t tell them anything.
It’s always a risk.
You have to hide and/or pretend.
They are extremely critical . . . naturally, since they can’t stand imperfections.
They are constantly motivated to resolve imperfections, and as a consequence, they never resolve them.
Too motivated.
How can you be anything but socially inept?
They fuck you up and make you unable to be comfortable in social situations.
You become too afraid.
This in turn makes you a target for bullying.
That’s how it works.

Is that you, Magnus?

Could be.

If you think parents are uncaring, try life in general … it’s even more uncaring. So solve your problems on your own, that’s what you’d ideally have to do anyway, right? At certain point your parents can no longer help you, and if they can’t even help themselves, then that means an early wake up call for you! Lol! (Heck, some don’t even get one!)

Sure, there are many parts of the universe that are uncaring.
So what?
What does that mean?
Does that perhaps mean that we should remain blind to causal relations?
That we should remain blind to the fact that our parents are harming us?
That we should simply let them rape us?
I don’t know about you, but when something is harming us, I think the right course of action to take is to identify the cause and eliminate it.
If you realize your parents are harming you, you would do well to stay away from them.
That’s how we solve problems on our own.
We identify their causes and then we seek ways to eliminate them.
Your approach is to be blind.
Basically, to treat the symptoms.
But isn’t that the default way of dealing with narcissistic abuse?
Most victims don’t know their parents are narcissists.
It would be a very nasty awakening . . . they wouldn’t be able to control themselves and would end up doing foolish things.

Nature is merciful precisely because it is uncaring. In as much as it is.
It is the caring aspect of humanity that has turned into a torture apparatus for especially men.
Any man raised by feminist, humanist, or in any way tamed and taming ideology is being tortured and compromised.

Care is only a positive thing if it is a vigorous, tough, natural type of care of the sort that animals have for their offspring.

That’s why I’m always giving tough love to these millennial pansies.