Germ theory is a fraud

Actually you’ve been brainwashed, zoot. HIV is caused by rotten food.

Yeah sure it is. Next thing you’ll be telling me is I can catch a common cold in a crowded subway.

I’m on to you.

Well, you can, but only if you accidentally lick someone who had been swimming in, say, rotten food. This is why colds are more prominent during the winter, because people want to stay closer together to get warm, in the subway, thus the chance of accidentally licking the rotten food from one another increases. Duh.

Who said that anything from your hands gets into your mouth? It can go straight into an open wound, eyes, vagina, etc.

Statistically, vaccinated populations have lower incidence of the disease than non-vaccinated populations. Therefore, it does work.

Antibiotics kill bacteria. And if you have a bacteria which is making you very ill, then it’s a good idea to kill it quickly, even if in the process you also kill the good gut bacteria .

Why didn’t people get HIV before a certain date? Didn’t food rot the same way in the seventeenth century?

Because HIV hadn’t read John Stuart Mill until the nineteenth century, so it hadn’t yet considered giving the most possible infections to the greatest number of people.

Viruses?? Who’s talking about viruses?? :-s

Pleomorphism hasn’t anything to do with anything at all concerning this subject (you even stated that yourself).

Okay. This has just become so completely ignorant, there is no sense in continuing. You actually are so ignorant in this field that you think that proteins (a relatively small molecule) decay into becoming bacteria (relatively huge molecular structure). And then on top of it all, you do the whole ego-defense thing … wow. =;

Thanks for the advice. I used to work in an electron microscope unit, so I already know about the procedures. The photo shown was definitely not produced by an electron microscope. Parts of it are floating in the air which makes it impossible. Gold doesn’t float in the air, its too heavy!

Correction: Salmonella bacteria. End of sick jokes.

Have you since been lobotomized?

The point is that only dead animal tissue and blood can make you sick. Just washing your hands often is pointless, if you haven’t been in contact with any faecal material or dead animal blood or tissue.

Only hygiene, refrigeration, sanitation, good diet and fresh water can prevent disease. Vaccinations which contains formaldehyde and mercury or definitely not good for you. When I was vaccinated as a child, they used the same needle on thousands of children which proves that the medical authorities are imbeciles. I still have a scar on my arm where the multi-pronged needle went in. Note - I still got the mumps after being vaccinated for it.

vaclib.org/index.htm

I have seen documentaries where some people’s gut has been destroyed by antibiotics. They need to have a faecal transplant from a donor because their internal bacteria flora has been destroyed.

health.howstuffworks.com/medicin … splant.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=i6RBfoITbls

HIV is just a gay lifestyle problem. It is caused by bad diet, lack of sleep, constant alcohol consumption and drug taking. There is no HIV virus. It is just gonorrhoea with a different name attached to it.

Titin is about 100 times longer than the average protein with its 33,423 aa peptide chain (BNID 101653). I think you missed one! :laughing:

So stuff on your hands could make you and others sick. You are just claiming that it’s not bacteria and viruses.

An issue which is separate from the efficacy of vaccines. Which can be eliminated or reduced by following better procedures.

That has only happened extremely rarely. Correct?

How do you account for this graph which shows a rapid reduction in polio cases after the vaccine was introduced? The factors you mention could not have changed that much in a span of 4 years.
[attachment=0]polio-cases3.JPG[/attachment]

and gonorrhoea is…

rotten food I’m thinking

Yeah well, length alone doesn’t count. There are poly-carbon chains that are in the centimeters long. But they are only one molecule in width, so fold them up into any reasonable living structure, and they end up being 1/1000th their former length.

Viruses can compete for being small, but certainly never bacteria. Viruses invade bacteria just like small secret cults invade nations - same principle.

That’s an old trick. You have left out about 50 years worth of graph and just shown the last bit. Prior to 1950 the graph would go about 10 times higher off the scale and would make your graph look unimportant in comparison.

vaclib.org/intro/present/index2.pdf

vaclib.org/sites/debate/web1.html

You have to take into consideration a number of factors.

1. Polio was caused by DDT spraying during the 1930’s, 40’s and 50’s

2. When they stopped spraying DDT into children’s play grounds the polio also disappeared.

3. Halogens and heavy metals cause a disruption to the nervous system, which may involve paralysis and loss of the breathing response.

4. Lead arsenate was invented in 1893. Prior to this date polio was unknown. Lead arsenate is used as a pesticide and was sprayed on fruit and vegetables.

ageofautism.com/2011/09/the- … wings.html

Next time I see Arnie Schwarzenegger I will have to tell him that those muscles are no match for bacteria! :laughing:

Bacteria, fungus and viruses are just different phases of cell pleomorphic development. (Antoine Bechamp)

And their different genetic constructs are due to different stages of rottingness of the food they ate.