Germ theory is a fraud

Whay do you mean by “see the disease”, to see the microrganism?

If that is what you mean, they do see the disease when they are identifying and documenting it. When a virosis is being studied, they go through the motions of getting electron microscopy imaging done. It is expensive and a huge pain in the ass, so it isn’t a viable option for everyday diagnosis.
But then, you are overestimating the meaning of seeing aomething like a virus. You can verify certain structures which exist in some families of virii and not in others, but you can spend the whole day looking at electron/scanning images of virus and all you see is blobs with little blobs in them, and that doesn’t tell you a damn thing. Serum diagnosis is a much more precise way to identify a virus because antibodies and antigens are a key and lock pair. An antibody is present in a certain amount in blood only when a certain amount of that specific antigen is present, there is a direct correlation betweeb antigen and antibodies that has been demonstrated with all of the rigor of the scientific method time and time again for every pathogen that we know. So you can actually argue that the presence of an antigen doesn’t necessarily mean the presence of one specific virus and you might be correct in that assertion. However that doesn’t matter a damn bit because what you have demostrated by testing for antibodies is the presence of specific disease causing proteins which can be treated by a specific drug or prevented by a specific vaccine. So what the fuck else do you want, LED indicators? Some blinky lights?
Just face dude, we won. We’ve had periods in history where millions of people died from diseases we can now threat with a few bucks worth of chemicals, simply due to the uncovered knowledge of microbiology.
I’ll just tell you what I tell all of the other shitheaded vaccine denialists out there. You don’t believe in vaccines? Don’t take them. I am going to take them, and all of the people I hold dear are going to take them. And then when these diseases hit mainstream again after centuries of a worldwide effort to erradicaye them through vaccination, due to your shitheadedness, you are going to die, and I won’t. Best of luck.

So, you admit that all viruses look the same. That’s just the answer I was hoping for. According to the Pleomorphic Germ Theory, there are only 16 cells states.

1. Somatid
  2. Spore
    3.Double spore
  3. Bacterial form
  4. Double bacterial
  5. Rod Form
  6. Bacterial with double spores
  7. Bacterial with grandular double spores
  8. Microbial globular stage 1
    10 Microbial globular stage 2
    11 Bursting
    12 Yeast forms
    13 Ascopore form
    14 Mycolial form
    15 Rich milieu
    16 Fibrous thallus

Thus, you have confirmed that pleomorphic cell theory is the right theory by admitting that - quote “all viruses look the same” end quote. :laughing:

thenaturalrecoveryplan.com/a … phism.html

Note - Getting angry and abusive doesn’t prove that you are right. It is just a device that illusionists use to hide the truth. :laughing:

Like with atomic theory, scientists try to make the world look more complicated than it really is. Note - There aren’t hundreds of sub-atomic particles and there aren’t millions of viruses either. The world is a very simple place which has very simple solutions that don’t require either scientists or doctors. :laughing:

Fucking hell. You can see germs on a fucking petri dish you idiot. You can kill a person by making them eat a dish full of microbes.
There is no empirical basis for his moronic claim.
Who’s the idiot - you are.

You cannot have typhoid without the presence of the Typhoid bacillus. As I said, the presence of these diseases is always accompanied by the presence of the pathogenic organism. This is true for all diseases claimed to be caused by “germs”.
Obviously you need more than just the bugs to get ill. You also need a body to harbour the disease.

How does a Typhoid bacillus differentiate from any other bacillus?

Typhoid is just a bacteria of the lower intestine which doesn’t belong in the upper intestine. It is produced by people who eat unhealthy diets which lack vitamins. Eating fresh food with fruit and vegetables can avoid this problem.

Salmonella enterica

How does this bacteria differentiate from any other bacteria? Clarify and identify :-"

No. I admit that visual inspection of a microrganism is not a more valid method of diagnosis than serologic testing.
That is what I said.

If you don’t know the difference between cell states and species, you have no business having this conversation. Educate yourself first, criticize second.

Walk me through how this conclusion follows from anything I said.

Who are you quoting?

You assume that I am angry because you made this thread specifically to elicit an angry response.
I’m not angry though. I’m amused by your willingness to make a fool of yourself for the crowd. When I see a clown, I laugh.
I’m sorry thay you feel abused, though. I’m sure there is a helpline out there you can call.

This subject is completely irrelevant to this thread.

The serovar Salmonella Typhi is the bacteria reportedly responsible for Typhoid Fever. There are about 2500 varieties of Salmonella enterica sub-species enterica.

Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica is a subspecies of Salmonella enterica, the rod-shaped, flagellated, aerobic, Gram-negative bacterium. It is a member of the genus Salmonella. Many of the pathogenic serovars of the Salmnonella enterica species are in this subspecies, including that responsible for Typhoid Fever (S. Typhi).

The medical claim is that the bacteria is spread by ingestion, usually from contaminated water (mostly in Mexico, Egypt, India). You are claiming that it is “produced by people” and that it is merely in the wrong location in the body. Regardless of its location in the body or its origin, how is it not responsible for Typhoid Fever? If it is removed by whatever means, the fever is removed.

You haven’t answered the question. How does Salmonella Tyhi differentiate from any other bacteria? If there are 2500 varieties of Salmonella, then just differentiate 2 of them.

Eating faecal material will make you sick because it is rotten protein. The protein has been broken down into a bacterial form and is thus dangerous to swallow it because it can enter the blood stream. This is the basis of Pleomorphic Cell Theory and doesn’t either confirm or deny Germ Theory. Germ Theory assumes that bacteria are independent of decaying proteins and come from mysterious unknown sources such as the air. So, where do these mysterious bacteria come from? What is the ultimate source of these bacteria? According to germ theory - they just keep hitching a ride on various animals and lurk around in sewers and such places. By denying the existence of Pleomorphic Cell Theory these medical morons have dug a hole for themselves in trying to explain the origin of such diseases. This is all in the pursuit of the fast dollar which Germ Theory provides for pharmacy companies which can sell expensive anti-biotic drugs to kill said ‘germs’.

Holy shit.
I’m out.

Why can’t you visually test for a micro-organism? Is it because they all look the same, thus confirming the Pleomorphic Germ Theory.

Why is it necessary to use anti-body testing? Is it because anti-body testing doesn’t differentiate between viral or chemical contaminants, thus protecting the pharmacy industry from embarrassment and litigation?

All species hove the same cell states. So, what is the distinction that you are referring to? Are you sure you understand basic biology?

You have failed to differentiate one virus from another virus, thus, this failure, is evidence that Pleomorphic Theory is the right theory.

In volume 6 of THE HYGIENIC SYSTEM, Dr. Herbert M. Shelton brings into sharper focus this “tricky” subject of anti-bodies. These elusive little nothings have fooled the people and served the uses of the doctors but have vanished into theory when subjected to the clear light of scientific investigation.

Dr. Shelton writes: "The whole of the modern medical practice of vaccine, serum and antitoxin therapy is based upon the supposition that the body manufactures substances called anti-toxins, anti-bodies, antigens, etc., which are capable of meeting and destroying toxins that get into the body. The idea seems to be sound, although it is possible that the work of destroying such toxins is that of the detoxification carried on by the liver, and lymph glands, etc. Anti-toxins, antibodies, antigens, etc., have never been isolated. They have only been assumed, while the practice based upon their assumed existence has been both a failure and disaster. However, this may not be due to their non-existence. If they exist it is impossible to separate them from the proteins of the animal’s blood (in making vaccines) and these proteins when injected directly into the blood of another animal (or human being) are very poisonous. Besides this, there is no evidence that the anti-toxins of one species can be made use of by another species. Where vaccines are employed, it constitutes the introduction of actual disease matter into the blood. That is, the supposed causitive germs or some product of the disease is introduced into the body. The consequences are often terrible. Real benefits are never observed.

I didn’t know that you was in! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nor have you:

Differentiate how? Did you want the complete genome sequences? The disease symptom differences? The physical shapes? What?
Salmonella Typhimurium

Streptococcus

Again, differentiate in what way? The shape of all enterica bacilli are going to be the same (bacillus rod - shape). They have differences in their genome sequences (LT2, Gifsy-1&2, Fels-1&2,…).

But how does this have anything to do with this subject?

That doesn’t really make any sense. That is like saying, “the brick has broken down into the form of a house”. :confused:

Say wha?? Bacteria use DNA/RNA sequencing just like all organic life forms.

They tell me that they have found strains over 100,000 years old but most are relatively recently evolved or even more recently invented/created. But it seems that you are asking, “From whence life comes?”. That is a deeper subject.

They don’t have to invent the concept of germs merely to bait and switch and/or false-flag the population. Their new-age design is formed entirely around making money. And to do that, they have to “create the problem” or at least “hide the cure”. They simply sell “treatments”. They do not have to lie about it being a real problem.

That seems like a dumb thing to say.

Hell, they can tell you the exact molecular makeup of the little buggers.

These are two completely different viruses? You are supposed to differentiate 2 Salmonella viruses of which you said there were 2500 varieties. That shouldn’t be such a hard task, should it? :laughing:

Oh! They are the same shape are they? That’s looking pretty good evidence for the Pleomorphic Cell Theory. Score so far - That’s Pleomorphic Cell Theory 1 and Germ Theory 0.

The rest is hidden DNA sequences which you can’t see but just have to imagine I guess? :laughing:

Sorry, bad analogy - A protein is a house and a bacteria is a brick. You need to study the dimensions of different organisms before you make silly comments like that or you could destroy your already fragile status as resident know it all.

But from where did they originate? Or are they just perennial hitch-hikers?

I will make it simpler for you by specifying a particular strain of virus. Where does the flu virus go to when people don’t have the flu? Which rock does the flu virus hide under when people haven’t got the flu any more?

Your rhetoric is getting a bit abstract now. You are developing more twists and turns than a snake on a hot plate. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So, a computer generated image is supposed to convince me that this is real? Surely you can do better than that?

Why does washing hands work?

Why does vaccination work?

Why do antibiotics work?

Because eating shit is bad for you.

There is no evidence that vaccination works, you have been brainwashed.

Antibiotics work the same way that the atomic bomb stopped the Japanese. It obliterates all internal bacteria both good and bad. This leaves the body unable to digest food which can result in far worse problems.

As an adult human, you have three to four pounds of beneficial bacteria and yeast living within your intestines. These microbes compete for nutrients from the food you eat. Usually, the strength in numbers beneficial bacteria enjoy both keeps the ever-present yeasts in check and causes them to produce nutrients such as the B vitamins.

However, every time you swallow antibiotics, you kill the beneficial bacteria within your intestines. When you do so, you upset the delicate balance of your intestinal terrain. Yeasts grow unchecked into large colonies and take over, in a condition called dysbiosis.

Yeasts are opportunistic organisms. This means that, as the intestinal bacteria die, yeasts thrive, especially when their dietary needs are met. They can use their tendrils, or hyphae, to literally poke holes through the lining of your intestinal wall. This results in a syndrome called leaky gut. Yeasts are not the only possible cause of this syndrome. Some scientists have linked non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) such as naproxen and ibuprofen to the problem. Given their ability to alter intestinal terrain, antibiotics also likely contribute to leaky gut syndrome.

In addition to possibly causing leaky gut syndrome, I believe that parasitic yeasts can also cause you to change what you eat in that they encourage you to binge on carbohydrates including pasta, bread, sugar, potatoes, etc. So, it should come as no surprise that weight gain counts as one of the telltale signs of antibiotic damage and subsequent yeast overgrowth.

By altering the normal terrain of the intestines, antibiotics can also make food allergies more likely. An array of intestinal disorders can ensue, as well. Sadly, most doctors claim ignorance concerning their patients’ intestinal disorders rather than admit that the drugs they themselves prescribed actually caused the disorders to begin with.

Those aren’t computer generated images. They’re scan microscopy images. That kind of imaging is used to look at surface characteristics. They’re done by freezing a sample and then fracturing it, then covering with a coat of fine gold dust at an angle, The contrast in the image is from the refraction of electrons on the gold.
The coloring on those images is computer added. The images themselves are not.
You can ask at the microbiology department of a university for a tour and I’m sure that they would let you in and show you how it is done.

lol

This is not a laughing matter, Phoneutria. Salmonella viruses are almost as bad as HIV bacteria.