Erik's Art

That’s a good sketch, Phon.

Upload some more.

What’s INTP?

I agree with Lev.

The sketches are flat, no depth, but that is maybe because you are not entirely dedicated to drawing, it seems they need to be “fleshed” out.

INTP is a personality profile. Myers Briggs personality calculator is based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typological approach to personality. i.e. INTP = Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinking, Perception.

I am INTJ. I was tested via Behavioral Science, but I believe there are tests online, that are the Myers Briggs test. It can change at times in your life when traumatic events dominate.

A nice channel for beginners:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=empBVZd5Rxg[/youtube]

This girl is a goddamn virtuoso! I hope to be this good one day:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atoSFecVjI8[/youtube]

Here baby:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Brig … _Indicator

Take an online test and tell me what comes out.

If you’re good at eyeballing, you’re good at sketching.
Try your eyeballing skills here:
woodgears.ca/eyeball/

A wonderful eye game. Ever read drawing on the right side of the brain?

Sculptor too, not great at color.

Philosophy and Art (and sometimes Science) have always been linked, so I’m not surprised that many of us here have an artistic bent.

I’m not a fan of a portrait having to look real though, but rather of the artists interpretation of that portrait… as long as it’s done well.

Kurt Cobain:

Kind of disappointed with it, but oh well, whatever, never mind…

AH I see. I did one of those 12 years ago - can’t remember which i was.

It can matter what mood you are in when you take the test.

THought you might like to see some of my efforts?

flickr.com/photos/128945033@N02/15622223481
flickr.com/photos/128945033 … 622223481/

flickr.com/photos/128945033 … 625741602/

Can someone tell me if this works?

I can’t seem to get the “image function” to work

My moods don’t matter because I’m an INTP.

Yes it works Lev and I think it is very good.

Are you an admirer of Auguste Rodin?

Your piece reminds me of his work.

Thanks, that is a great compliment. Yes I’ve been to Paris to see his work.

Adriana Lima:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QE4Ld1mkoM[/youtube]

Interesting documentary, but with most docs. regarding Nazism, they are coated with biased commentary. If you can ignore that, then it’s worth the watch. I concur with Hitler’s position on art, that true art seeks to appreciate reality and beauty. Expressionist art and modern art are attacks on beauty and all things good; they glorify simplicity, ugliness, morbidity, vagueness, dissonance, insanity, etc.

True Nazism, or Aryanism ( Aryan being Sanskrit for one who does noble deeds ) is much more profound and intricate than how the biased commentators and school teachers purport. Hitler was greatly inspired by Nietzsche, who delineated on the great war on life in his books, so if you want a more in depth understanding of Hitler’s framework, read Nietzsche. Hitler despised this art, because it was a manifestation of nihilism, not because it was just arbitrarily deemed Jewish, or some other flippant nonsense that people claim.

I always thought you were a little Nazi wanker.

DEGENERTE ART according to Erik…

Britain’s favorite painting.

It’s no wonder that the Nazi’s last WW2.

DEGENERATE ART, according to Erik.

Self-portrait by Elfriede Lohse-Wächtler

• murdered by Nazi scum like Erik.

If this is degenerate then what word might we use to describe your dreadful scrawling?