Compared to Men, Women are so dumb

A paramilitary group ripping into a group of desert-dwelling Arabs, tearing their bodies apart with assault weapons and riddling their corpses with bullets…is a bear or tiger. Yes, you cannot reason with them.

And why are the western paramilitary groups over in the desert? Because Arabs stepped between the bear and her cubs (9-11).

Good analogy, but your point was lost.

As for most of these posts…they are sillyness…

Sanjay’s posts about erect penis meaning that showing off all the time is feminine…lols

Ya’ll don’t know what masculine and feminine is…in nature, its the males who are the flamboyant ones…constantly competing and trying to look attractive…

Women these days act like males, women fight each other over a mate they want, and women are the fancy dressers, the go-getters, the motivated ones…Males these days have no use anymore…Reversal of gender roles…sad times…

Kriswest’s antics are so goofy…Any male who has pride in his offspring, any male who wants his daughter to rule the world, is called a bad father, a child abuser, and a eunuch…reversal of gender roles, emasculating any male who has pride in his progeny…any male who wants greatness for their children…is dubbed a bad parent…

The difference is, humans are wrapped up in the noetic…brainwashed…

An animal follows logic…if you feed a wolf he becomes loyal…he is intune with his natural instinct…

Humans on the other hand, have become so complex that they lose touch with logic…You try to feed a human, you give him a couple of your finest virgins, and he still can’t be reasoned with…because of some ideal he’s been brainwashed to believe…rejection of natural instinct.

Yes, ideals/ideas are the highest artifice, most distant from nature.

This analogy holds back all the way to the ancient philosophers and the Theory of Forms (ideas).

I didn’t say tou shouldn’t have a daughter. I said tou can’t, pussy.

I am here.

These are words.

Recognize me.

Well, ok, but I usually don’t do guy on guy, but it might be worth it just to see you ace that math problem.

The guy obviously hates women. I don’t think it matters how he meant it. I’d be scared to be his daughter regardless.

Noooo, not you, cupcake.

I’ll solve equations for a session with the pussy squad. Otherwise no deal. I mean, who would do math for free?

So childish, ILP antics are so goofy…Any male who has pride in his offspring, any male who wants his daughter to rule the world, is called a bad father, a child abuser, and a eunuch…reversal of gender roles, emasculating any male who has pride in his progeny…any male who wants greatness for their children…is dubbed a bad parent…

Kristy West and Phoney, who have no pride in their own children, want no one else to have pride as well.

It’s like the communist compulsion. Nobody is allowed to have, or even want, anything good and superior in life.

This is why these types, and their mental retardation, is so dangerous. Since they are (mentally) crippled, they want everybody else to be too.

They hate the very idea of greatness or notion of “beyond oneself”. These animals cannot see beyond their own, shallow lifetimes. All they can pass onto their children, is vanity, a false sense of love. They were stunted, somewhere in their development, somewhere one of their ancestors was crippled, wings cut and snipped, and that was the end of their hope forever.

A clipped bird can give birth to baby birds. But she cannot teach them how to fly. Such is the case of Phoney and Kristy West. And they resent another bird teaching their children how to fly. Because if they cannot fly, then they prefer their children not to, too.

holy shit aeon vs trixie showdown about to happen here folks
grab the popcorn but keep a bucket of cold water on the side in case we need to split them apart

I’m done waiting for this to be posted here.

It’s been 7 pages and nobody bothered yet?

iqcomparisonsite.com/SexDifferences.aspx

Don’tchya love it? :smiley:

Are you making a distinction here?

Aeon
wrote:

Granted children need support, but some parents try to protect their children from all negative experiences and in the process prevent their child from learning for themselves. The way to learn is to experience not theoretically, but hands on. I can understand the concern Aeon has with protecting his future child from all the badness there is in this world, but children are curious and want to explore their world and if they feel safe, knowing there is an adult that will prevent harm coming to them, will be quite adventurous. Sometimes all a parent can do is stand back and hope the child makes the best decision for themselves.

The fact of the matter is even with the self confidence, that you hope to instill in your child, you cannot control the world for that child and for quite a few adults, the most difficult thing to do for a child, is to let go.

Don’t see any such showdown happening here…what I see is an Aeon vs. ‘da gurlz’ showdown…and thanks to my help he is easily winning (though I don’t think he even needed my help to defeat ‘da gurlz’, honestly…)

Do you see yourself as an outcast, Trixie?

i do, but I don’t know what it’s got to do with this showdown of sorts.

i don’t consider myself one of ‘da gurlz’, if you are asking…

I am.

Trixie and I are outcasts, together.

Shieldmaiden, there is no more “letting go” of children. This is a globalized, emasculated, domesticated world. There is no more “letting your child go into”. There is no more wild. The whole earth is “home” of humanity. There is no outside the house, anymore.

You must have missed the memo.

I’m beginning to wonder if half or more of what you write is either about you being facetious or ironic.
if not, well - what can I say to that? :astonished: :confused: :laughing: