Anybody Here Know Neurology?

Well?
Does anybody know anything about neurology in this peace?

Watchu want to know?

Ditto^?

this is a philosophy place

go hitup some university department or sumthin

also stop pretending like you know shit.

Awareness more or so. Only class I ever got taught about philosophy taught me the same old shit I learn every time just like the Zadig story. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I know there’s professors that can elaborate on it more profoundly yet I don’t care what they know. You think if I could contend or even pay for an intuition like that I’d be coming here for answers? Listen I’d shut up too if I didn’t already know we weren’t all in the same boat sir.

It’s always the same baptismal of underlying stories rejoining as precise in points. I’d in fact rather it be I visit the museums rather than the university anyhow. Shit the codex of Materia, the Anthology of expansion, the Akashic records and unfathomable knowledge of Abzu. The great library held more knowledge in Botanica. Probably, I will find my answers in the book of Life rather than in the Bible.

On that note I only concern myself with preconcerted modes of information. This is why I hate to get attached to anything good for a long time cause they will just abandoned the criteria anyways when things go south instead of hash out what’s really bothering them. Give a hug when needed, eh.

Now could you describe to me what this diagram ensues:

(Don’t mind me itching my butt)

More prominently I intend to fight the comatic machinery that is Comatose. I intend to find out if a blank slate of the mind works in contention with logistic apparatus of mind and matter. Still playing host to an amazing process of cognizance and reflecting wholly in one form or maybe many? What environment is this said host in or on? What casted the understanding of the comatose state he’s in? The ultimate self imagined portrayal of such a sympathetic consciousness that still understands it’s not in the process of understanding yet. An egg not knowing it’s going to hatch if you will.

Everything on the top is blue, everything in the middle is yellow, and everything on the bottom is red.

If I had to guess.

The Harmonic Triads

Where’s a phenomenologist when you need one?