-1, 0, 1 (the fractaliciousness)

-1, 0, 1

-1 is loss of capacity, reverse of fruition (false vacuum…subnature) … nothing… bad/evil nihil … fracturing backwards … black hole (big crunch)

0 is original potential/capacity (for God only: equal to 1) (nature laws baseline-good like Marx break even)

1 is fruition (supernature…God’s maximal) …resolves/subsumes (-1, 0) …good/full nihil “It is finished” back to baseline (from God’s perspective we can consensually adopt: always was before it started whole) so that can grow and multiply/fractalize upward… supernova (big bang)

getting closer

There is no absolute 1 without a 0 BECAUSE love is not love without demonstration that can be received consensually.

Do you hear Me now?

I think it makes more sense to think about this in terms of polar oppositions, two ends of the same one thing. -1 and 1 are just the endings at which it becomes logically impossible to be any more different. 100% difference would be achieved between -1 and 1, hence all possibilities. Maybe all words reside in there somewhere. “0” cannot exist unless as an abstracted relative lack limited in place and time. There are zero apples on my desk right now, for example. But ontologically-speaking zero has no meaning on its own except as a hypothetical mid-point between the maximum extremes of difference. 0 is where things would merge and become indistinguishable from one another. Yet the disappearance of all difference is impossible, so that is only a hypothesis. Something to approach or idealize, like an attractor point within peaking entropy.

Nil, negative, non-existence, these things aren’t real. By their very definition they-- do not exist. Funny how something can conceptually refute itself like that yet still be taken seriously. Then again most people have next to no philosophical training or inclination.

Thank you for the nudge. I had been wanting to review the appendix titled “Amphiboly of concepts of reflection“ in Kant’s critique of pure reason.

Here are my scribbles, but I refer back to the original post. Please consider clicking the down arrows.

Probably inspired by the first introduction to Kant’s “critique of judgment“ … V. On Reflective Judgment: