What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 1:16 am

_
God damn, this site got reel boring reel quick..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby encode_decode » Mon May 03, 2021 1:45 am

MagsJ wrote:_

Or it hit a temporary brick wall.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon May 03, 2021 8:13 am

motorcycles are not boring magsj. you're just wrong on this one.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 9:24 am

encode_decode wrote:

Or it hit a temporary brick wall.

..or it’s probably just me.

The excitement in my mind and the excitement in reality, aren’t tallying up. I need to go do some Math.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 9:55 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:

I neither stated nor defined the reason behind the onset of my boredom.. it’s not you, it’s me ; )

The ill-effect of the absence of holidaying eventing and music-festivaling, has left an indelible impression upon my expectant soul of the need to do, is probably all.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon May 03, 2021 3:21 pm

You are on a philosophy board, what do you expect???for me to stand on my head and piss into a cup as I am using my hands to shave my legs? you are not bit old for concerts???I am 24 and often I feel like a perv there.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 4:58 pm

_
You can do whatever you like, in your own time, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.. [-X

I said music festivals not concerts.. I go to expensive boutique festivals only, for grown people.. most others have never heard of those ones. The concerts I’ve frequented throughout my life are not your average concerts or venues either, as they involve the musical and performing Arts, Charity events, Art fairs, and so forth..

You think/feel that you are too old for such things? Wah! sure, there’s the ones that the Youngers frequent, but then there’s plenty of ones that have an older-than-teenage-years following.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon May 03, 2021 5:12 pm

Yea yea we already know you are an aristocrat. Upscale boutiques for adult people that blast negro Jamaican reggae on hard bass.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 5:37 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Yea yea we already know you are an aristocrat. Upscale boutiques for adult people that blast negro Jamaican reggae on hard bass.

I don’t know of any clothes shops that play reggae (on hard bass.. bashment, that’s called), but neither do I frequent clothes shops much at all, as there are more unique and rarer pieces to be found online. High-end high-street X designer, is where it’s at, for a fresh new look.

Your baiting attempts are very.. well, bait. I don’t know why you even bother.. here’s a track, just for you ; ) https://youtu.be/8L6KGuTr9TI
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon May 03, 2021 7:17 pm

What baiting attempts idiot. I think you are confusing baiting with provoking, if I was baiting, I'd be trying to not show I am provoking. And I am not even provoking, you are getting irritated but not everything that causes irritation is a provocation.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 7:23 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What baiting attempts idiot. I think you are confusing baiting with provoking, if I was baiting, I'd be trying to not show I am provoking. And I am not even provoking, you are getting irritated but not everything that causes irritation is a provocation.

You are neither provoking nor irritating me one bit, hence my use of the word ‘baiting’.. get it? Understand?

Probably not.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon May 03, 2021 7:26 pm

No, I dont understand.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 9:06 pm

_
..listening to the storm outside, whilst drinking green tea, whilst lounging
in the sleeping quarters.

There is now also a live plant taking up residence in my room.. I had divided
a large plant into 3, as seen below.

D259ADC4-69E4-4B77-BC3E-C74470F6A63D.jpeg
D259ADC4-69E4-4B77-BC3E-C74470F6A63D.jpeg (85.15 KiB) Viewed 185 times

Each division, having held a flower.. white spathes, that last for months,
and blossom all throughout the year.

BC87D983-9D44-49ED-B190-4A0C917D12EA.jpeg
BC87D983-9D44-49ED-B190-4A0C917D12EA.jpeg (76 KiB) Viewed 185 times
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon May 03, 2021 9:25 pm

ayyyy, am I not invited for a cup of cha??? i am the closest you gonna get to Satyr, I am his step-son afterall. I can tell you how many millions of Jews need to be eradicated and I can explain to you just how wrong the modern world is about Adolf Hitler.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 9:55 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:ayyyy, am I not invited for a cup of cha??? i am the closest you gonna get to Satyr, I am his step-son afterall.

Lol.. what makes you think I wanna get close to Satyr? I don’t know the guy or what he looks like, so um.. how? :confusion-shrug: Do all da ladies want a piece of him? do they..? I can’t emotionally crush, on anonymous guys, over the internet, because my.. you know, common sense prohibits me from exercising such idiocies.

Yea, come over.. so I can make my cat scratch your eyes out. :evil:

I can tell you how many millions of Jews need to be eradicated and I can explain to you just how wrong the modern world is about Adolf Hitler.

I have my own views on Adolf H..
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm

_
I’m partying, on a YouTube live DJ set, with.. green, tea. :|

Hey! I don’t drink in the week, so don’t judge me, ok!

This guy is nuts.. :lol:
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:04 pm

Speaking of plants and shit, imma bout to build three raised planter boxes for an Indian dude (dots, not feathers) in like three hours on thursday and make $350. Imma use pressure treated 4x4 and plywood. Boxes is six foot long by two feet wide by one foot deep. Top of the box is at 2 feet. That'll put yer plants at waist height when they're growed up.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon May 03, 2021 11:23 pm

people dont garden enough

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon May 03, 2021 11:26 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:

I neither stated nor defined the reason behind the onset of my boredom.. it’s not you, it’s me ; )

The ill-effect of the absence of holidaying eventing and music-festivaling, has left an indelible impression upon my expectant soul of the need to do, is probably all.

watch youtube videos of people driving through scenic places.

also are you familiar with red rocks amphitheater? it has been there forever. a scenic drive to an amazing venue. lots of music there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Rocks_Amphitheatre

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 am

_
I’d be bored of that in under a minute MrR, so I’m not even gonna go there.. I was thinking more of a scenic staycation, in the countryside, near a lake or a river.. and other scenic attractions.
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 04, 2021 1:32 am

this one is about an hour or so from here i think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Lake_(Colorado)

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Tue May 04, 2021 10:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:this one is about an hour or so from here i think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Lake_(Colorado)

Nice, but what do you do there? hiking, then eat a packed lunch..?
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 04, 2021 5:10 pm

nah you get lunch from a restaurant.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Tue May 04, 2021 7:15 pm

Resting after four rides on my trike. Still gotta gussy it up and add some accessories.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Tue May 04, 2021 9:23 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:nah you get lunch from a restaurant.

..like in the Alps? What’s popular there? like fondue is popular here/in Europe.

Sailing, rowing, or pedaloing on the lake, would be a nice way to spend the day.
MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat