Poll runs till Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:01 am

1) No.
42%
2) Yes.
58%

Total votes : 19

Re: Renewing the Moderation?

Postby encode_decode » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:46 pm

What will the lunatics do when there are no sane people left to argue with?

I guess they will turn on each other.

Eventually, there will be only the lunatics that agree with each other - I guess they will find it comforting.

:lol:

Any thoughts on this Magnus?
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:25 pm

encode_decode wrote:What will the lunatics do when there are no sane people left to argue with?

I guess they will turn on each other.

Eventually, there will be only the lunatics that agree with each other - I guess they will find it comforting.

:lol:

Any thoughts on this Magnus?

Crazy is not a pejorative term to me. I always say to people, “if you’re not a bit crazy, I’m not that interested in you - you’re not that interesting”

Encode. You’ll figure it out eventually. Crazy is same. The same people are the ones who mirror reality as it is. Reality is violating the consent of everyone. That’s real crazy. Thus, to mirror reality is to violate consent. To actually be crazy. Is to give the middle finger to existence is to say, “fuck you, I’m going to work every moment to violate consent as little as possible!”

I’m wiser than iambiguous. Iambiguous has no chance of winning that debate with me. He stopped responding to me as “the good guy who won’t respond to someone with a condition”

He’s a fucking coward. He knows in the back of his mind that he’s already lost the debate. He’s afraid to debate me. I’ve been to the hells iambiguous refused to go to... btw... hell is not my debate. I learned from them... I exceeded. I brought beings up that haven’t had hope in trillions of years. Iambiguous is a peon.

Iambiguous knows he’s a peon. His best defense for not debating cosmic consciousness (which I am at this point) is that I’m too fragile for him. Talk about projection ! I’ve experienced much worse than losing a debate to a moron (which iambiguous is).

It would help heal the board and make life interesting for the board if we debated... but iambiguous is scared shitless... and he tries to spin it as being compassionate.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby encode_decode » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:16 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Crazy is not a pejorative term to me. I always say to people, “if you’re not a bit crazy, I’m not that interested in you - you’re not that interesting”

Encode. You’ll figure it out eventually. Crazy is same. The same people are the ones who mirror reality as it is. Reality is violating the consent of everyone. That’s real crazy. Thus, to mirror reality is to violate consent. To actually be crazy. Is to give the middle finger to existence is to say, “fuck you, I’m going to work every moment to violate consent as little as possible!”

I’m wiser than iambiguous. Iambiguous has no chance of winning that debate with me. He stopped responding to me as “the good guy who won’t respond to someone with a condition”

He’s a fucking coward. He knows in the back of his mind that he’s already lost the debate. He’s afraid to debate me. I’ve been to the hells iambiguous refused to go to... btw... hell is not my debate. I learned from them... I exceeded. I brought beings up that haven’t had hope in trillions of years. Iambiguous is a peon.

Iambiguous knows he’s a peon. His best defense for not debating cosmic consciousness (which I am at this point) is that I’m too fragile for him. Talk about projection ! I’ve experienced much worse than losing a debate to a moron (which iambiguous is).

It would help heal the board and make life interesting for the board if we debated... but iambiguous is scared shitless... and he tries to spin it as being compassionate.

Makes sense!
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby fuse » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:28 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:we're an autonomous collective

We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting. By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs ..but by a two-thirds majority in the case of..

fuse
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Meta