What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:07 pm

_
More speculative-tripe and much presumptive-tribulation.. doing running commentary a’la KTS observational responsive style. I’d rather the person didn’t.. with me.

Once a person has missed a ship that has sailed, it becomes a definitive and irreversible point in time.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:34 pm

I will still be nice to you; as nice as your stupidity and snobbery allow me to be.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:07 am

Accomplished much today like putting together a new bed, planting 8 types of veggie seeds(an experiment to see if the 2016 seeds grow at all), and repacked my camping gear(trying to lighten the load by removing non-essentials).
4C8A94DB-14A1-4E1B-853E-095664B589BD.jpeg
4C8A94DB-14A1-4E1B-853E-095664B589BD.jpeg (68.84 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Sorry about pink colored photo, my plant light casts that.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:37 am

_
You’re going camping?

I’ve finally got the Spring-cleaning bug.. hope I can continue on with the endeavour, tomorrow.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Alf » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:45 am

Are this two guys probably the same guy?

OA.png
My uncle and ? (my uncle?) ....
OA.png (122.82 KiB) Viewed 296 times
    When 77 years old. - - - - - - - When 61 years old. - - - -
Alf

Postby Alf » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:26 am

It's my uncle. Really!

The other one is either my uncle too or it is the musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull).

Look at them: They look confusingly similar, although one in the photo is 77 and the other in the other photo is 61 years old.

OA.png
OA.png (122.82 KiB) Viewed 260 times

Right?
Last edited by Alf on Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alf

Postby Kathrina » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:21 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Kathrina wrote:Playing with the dog.

S.jpg
Adorable, yes: VERY adorable !
S.jpg (112.62 KiB) Viewed 280 times

Adorable puppy! Deserves more treats!

This "puppy" was 91 months and 5 days old when the photo was taken (on 10 October 2019). 91 months and 5 days correspond to 7 years and 7 months and 5 days. :wink:

This dog gets a lot of attention; it is played with a lot and also walked with very often. And yet every now and then we ask ourselves whether it is really enough. But it is enough. Guaranteed. :)

:animals-dogrun: :animals-dog:
ImageImageImageImage
Kathrina

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:16 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Recuperating from a long day of shopping and overeating out. So excited about collecting my wishlist bike Thursday.

Are you officially a resident of Colorado, Mr.?

yeah i signed a lease
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:32 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Recuperating from a long day of shopping and overeating out. So excited about collecting my wishlist bike Thursday.

Are you officially a resident of Colorado, Mr.?

yeah i signed a lease

Will you let me know if Casa Bonita still rocks?

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:38 am

in lakewood?

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:in lakewood?

Can’t remember where exactly, but this Mexican restaurant’s interior was miniaturized aspects of Mexico’s architecture and there were live performances with cliff divers into a lagoon. However, the cafeteria styled food sucked but it was an experience visiting this place, for sure.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:53 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
You’re going camping?

I’ve finally got the Spring-cleaning bug.. hope I can continue on with the endeavour, tomorrow.

I’d like to before there’s crazy amounts of mosquitoes and flies.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 am

fuck a bunch of insects

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:27 pm

Attachments
rsz_54m04l.jpg
rsz_54m04l.jpg (13.64 KiB) Viewed 184 times
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:44 pm

i'll squish that bitch so fast he wont even know what hit him

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:49 pm

i brewed some beer yesterday. i think im just gonna take maybe the rest of the year and just go on a drinking binge and sort of see how that works out

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:58 pm

A prolonged derangement of the senses can be a very productive period for the artist and philosopher, tho
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Got growth from those 2016 seeds: broccoli, cabbage, and roma tomatoes so far. Yaay!!!! Need to order 2 more plant lights.

Perhaps my lentil experiment next.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:10 am

promethean75 wrote:A prolonged derangement of the senses can be a very productive period for the artist and philosopher, tho

this is true

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:11 am

WendyDarling wrote:Got growth from those 2016 seeds: broccoli, cabbage, and roma tomatoes so far. Yaay!!!! Need to order 2 more plant lights.

you in soil or hydro?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:38 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Got growth from those 2016 seeds: broccoli, cabbage, and roma tomatoes so far. Yaay!!!! Need to order 2 more plant lights.

you in soil or hydro?

Potting soil

When you gonna check out Casa Bonita?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:18 am

eventually

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Soaking lentils in water for tomorrow’s planting.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:57 am

if you're growing indoors you should look into a basic hydro setup. it's faster, cleaner and a lot easier to control for every possible variable. you can make bubble buckets out of like 12 bucks worth of shit from home depot

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:00 pm

If I did not live in a mega-city and had some land in front of my house Id definitely grow some vegetables, it's good exercise and a pleasant workout in the sun and out in the cold digging, carrying, cleaning, and so on and it's not even that much of work if you have some way to set up watering to be automatic. I generally wish I had like woods to chop wood in instead of the gym or carrying stuff instead of jogging but city is the way of the future and the inability to cover large distances on foot or on horseback without seeing a load of people is the thing that pisses me off in the city the most anyhow, the population density is the one thing that is really tiresome.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat