Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:19 pm

you are talking shit...even something like heavy metal poisoning which is an actual medical condition that can be accumulated over time with exposure takes years to start causing symptoms and you claim eating non-organic food that billions eat and are perfectly fine managed to cause this??? stop misinforming people LOL
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:28 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:you are talking shit...even something like heavy metal poisoning which is an actual medical condition that can be accumulated over time with exposure takes years to start causing symptoms and you claim eating non-organic food that billions eat and are perfectly fine managed to cause this??? stop misinforming people LOL

I just said that it’s not so much the food itself, than the additives and preservatives in them. We’ve had BBC bulletins about it, and food programs hi-lighting such current modern issues with food.

I’m not telling others what to do tho am I, lol.. it’s my preference for myself.. I’m not forcing the issue on others. Perhaps you need to educate yourself more on this matter, before making further judgment.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22074
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:47 pm

reference me these BBC articles pls either by PM or here since this thread is not about food.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:47 pm

reference me these BBC articles pls either by PM or here since this thread is not about food.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:09 pm

There are some bumper stickers I really enjoyed...

One is: “try organic. Or as your grandparents called it: food“

The other is: “just because you think it might be funny, is not a reason to vote for someone”
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11742
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:50 pm

i like this kind of reasoning since I am autistic:
if some females are whores then all females should be treated like whores
if somebody, somewhere, somehow gets an allergic reaction then its bad to everybody
if one minority is overrepresented in one area then it must mean that this minority rules the world
if harvey epstein was a pedo it must mean all jews are like this
if I can only speak English and therefore have an insight to English cultures only, that must mean they are more degenerate than all the other non-English cultures I have no clue about and this means there must be a conspiracy to explain this which must involve the Jews since Jews rule the world
I just cummed.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Artimas » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:19 pm

phoneutria wrote:yes that is the 38 year old version


You do not look 38. Just had to say.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3862
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Artimas wrote:
phoneutria wrote:yes that is the 38 year old version


You do not look 38. Just had to say.

i don't know how old she looks but she sounds and acts like a weak weak 8 year old for sure, maybe she should come off her tree, stop doodling tits and pussies on paper and find a husband, marry and have children??? not that I wish any man a woman who paints her hair red and has a fixation with plastic tits and asses but...having an emotional and social routine that actually bears fruits could be good for her, JUST MAYBE.!!! i could help but I am autistic and a virgin with a mentally unspecified mental disorder diagnosed by a Canadian psychotherapist of a Greek origin.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby promethean75 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:03 pm

If ya'll don't leave that girl alone I'll be forced to sing The Lady in Red and make you listen to it.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4301
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:16 pm

leeet me get this straight...you have a woman who comes over to announce that she is leaving a forum which she has been shitposting for years(nothing wrong with that) because it is full of 'kooks and morons'(and she graciously shoves that in these kooks faces before leaving) and you people don't see anything wrong with that???what kind of cunts behaviour is that???what kind of way to treat other people is this??? if somebody came into a room and said he was leaving it because it was 80percent lunatics as I was sat there, Id stand up and slap them in the face...what kind of shit is this???are you such pussies or so deluded???
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:34 am

20210226_131656.jpg
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 9232
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:49 am

i really think you guys should take it easy on her, for I don't think she'll leave, not that I'm crazy about her either, but maybe just for spite she may begin to hate us. That's nit a good thing, especially for the fact , a member here cannot be simply banned for appearing wreathed and hateful toward other members.
I mind of synthesize for her, but dint get me wrong, she don't come through at times as as totally playing with a full deck.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8636
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:27 pm

I only recently found out that many men are dying their beards.
It's pretty funny.

By the way why do men go grey so fast nowadays? Not as fast as me perhaps but rapidly all the same, far more so than a few decades ago. Must have something to do with radiation. It intuitively makes sense.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Artimas » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:50 am

Jakob wrote:I only recently found out that many men are dying their beards.
It's pretty funny.

By the way why do men go grey so fast nowadays? Not as fast as me perhaps but rapidly all the same, far more so than a few decades ago. Must have something to do with radiation. It intuitively makes sense.


Stress probably.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3862
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:09 pm

Jakob wrote:I only recently found out that many men are dying their beards.
It's pretty funny.

By the way why do men go grey so fast nowadays? Not as fast as me perhaps but rapidly all the same, far more so than a few decades ago. Must have something to do with radiation. It intuitively makes sense.


K: here we have guess after guess after guess, all of which mean nothing....

how do you know that "many men are dying their beards?"

how do you know that men beards are graying faster then before?
and radiation? really... really?
it doesn't make sense at all..... despite your claim otherwise

perhaps because you have seen more commercials about men dying their
beards, that you have decided that more men are dying their beards.....

your entire post is filled with assumption after assumption after assumption....

think about it....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9433
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Magnus Anderson » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:41 pm

PK wrote:your entire post is filled with assumption after assumption after assumption....

think about it....


You seem to be assuming that he's assuming that men are dying their beards.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5046
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Jakob » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:50 pm

Artimas wrote:
Jakob wrote:I only recently found out that many men are dying their beards.
It's pretty funny.

By the way why do men go grey so fast nowadays? Not as fast as me perhaps but rapidly all the same, far more so than a few decades ago. Must have something to do with radiation. It intuitively makes sense.


Stress probably.

Which is in turn for a good deal caused by radiation.

It's hilarious to live among medieval retards who dont understand physics by the way.
"Oh its invisible, that means it can't influence me."
Lmao.

Ive decided to look at the comical side of it, since Ive done the work of protecting my cities.
Fuck those who dont protect themselves. They deserve what they get. Ignorance isn't a virtue.

Magnus Anderson wrote:
PK wrote:your entire post is filled with assumption after assumption after assumption....

think about it....


You seem to be assuming that he's assuming that men are dying their beards.

This dude is clutching on to the lower tier of my groupie-pool. He'll show up as close to me as he can and make disenchanted protesting sounds. Dont expect to find a thought process behind this morons uttering.

And yes, it is annoying to have such semi-humanoids as groupies.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:27 pm

Image
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Cmon Kvasir you 40 year old pussy hiding there!!!It wont be anything for you given I am a rodent and you are a unique and almost genius Aryan aristocrat with a depth and breadth of knowledge comparable to the great Ancients!!!Like stepping on a cigarette...15, 10, 5 minutes???and everybody will see you are right!!!
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby promethean75 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:31 pm

It is here that with heavy heart I watch my European brothers quarrel and fight
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4301
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Neo-nazis are not pro-european. The Nazis were a totalitarian and fanatic attempt at Germanic nationalism and utopia building like the Soviet Russia was, the neo-nazis are a bunch of confused and moronic kooks with personal vendettas against the western world.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users