What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:56 am

the evidence is actually there for the whole world to see
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:51 am

refreshing the home page or the parler site so that i can see in real time when it goes down

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:03 am

Alabama wins another national championship today.

Nick Saban now has more championship wins than Bear Bryant.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:06 pm

My calculator gave me this 2e9. What does that mean in numbers only?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:56 pm

WendyDarling wrote:My calculator gave me this 2e9. What does that mean in numbers only?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:01 pm

watching the House vote on articles of impeachment. 4 republicans have voted yes so far.

this means that trump will be the first president to lose the popular vote 2 times, and the first president to be impeached twice.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:07 pm

5 of them now. looks like 5 republican House members are willing to reach across the aisle in order to condemn an assault on democracy. 132 voted so support the trump insurrection so far. the midterms are going to be exciting.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 pm

7 now. he's gonna be a twice-impeached, one term president. the first to ever leave office with less jobs than when he came in. the first to preside over a domestic terror attack on the capitol building.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:19 pm

up to 8 now.

republicans in the house have voted to support trumps right wing attack on democracy and the constitution 181 times, and only 8 times to condone this violent terrorist mob who sought last week to overturn the results of our election.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:26 pm

228-194 in faor of impeachment. only 7 republicans left to vote.

he's impeached...again.

now mcconnell gets to drive the knife in for all the shit trump has done to the gop over the last 4 years.

trump will be stripped of his pension, his 1 million a year travel budget, and will no longer be able to run for office in the future.

next stop for him will be sdny where the sealed indictments for his financial crimes await him.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:30 pm

alabama winning the championship against ohio state and mango mussolini getting impeached in the same week. how amazing is that?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:My calculator gave me this 2e9. What does that mean in numbers only?

Liar!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:09 pm

i got that from the internet so i mean it has to be true

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:29 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:

No.

200,000,000 X 1000 = ? 200 billion?

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:12 am

so you knew already?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:04 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:so you knew already?

..and yet you still lied?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:11 am

i got that from the internet so it has to be true. if its a lie then the internet lied. or its not a lie and its just an alternative fact.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby phoneutria » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:05 pm

745 is decimal for hex 2E9
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:38 pm

phoneutria wrote:745 is decimal for hex 2E9

What is a hexadecimal number?

The hexadecimal numeral system, often shortened to "hex", is a numeral system made up of 16 symbols (base 16). The standard numeral system is called decimal (base 10) and uses ten symbols: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Hexadecimal uses the decimal numbers and six extra symbols. ... Humans mostly use the decimal system.
_
..perhaps I’m not a human.

Imo.. when mathematical calculations need concessions made to work, then it’s not true math, but our futile attempt at trying to understand control maths, i.e.. it’s not true maths.
Last edited by MagsJ on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 pm

I’ve come around to more acceptance of the complex natures of energy fields since conscious energy is one of them (or all others come from conscious energy). Jacob finally convinced me to buy an orgonite pyramid but where in proximity is it most effective for me? Currently it sits three feet away from my chair. Do I need another one in my bedroom?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:07 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I’ve come around to more acceptance of the complex natures of energy fields since conscious energy is one of them (or all others come from conscious energy). Jacob finally convinced me to buy an orgonite pyramid but where in proximity is it most effective for me? Currently it sits three feet away from my chair. Do I need another one in my bedroom?

I have one in my front room, and since then my fatigue and pain have eroded away.. maybe get a pendant, to wear?
MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:27 pm

MagsJ wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:I’ve come around to more acceptance of the complex natures of energy fields since conscious energy is one of them (or all others come from conscious energy). Jacob finally convinced me to buy an orgonite pyramid but where in proximity is it most effective for me? Currently it sits three feet away from my chair. Do I need another one in my bedroom?

I have one in my front room, and since then my fatigue and pain have eroded away.. maybe get a pendant, to wear?

One in my home is enough? Is yours exposed rather than in or under something? How long before you noticed the benefits of having it? Mine is filled with copper. Any other metals that are better?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

One in my home is enough? Is yours exposed rather than in or under something? How long before you noticed the benefits of having it? Mine is filled with copper. Any other metals that are better?

You’ll have to ask Jakob, about all that.. I’m no expert.

Mine’s on the windowsill, so that it can counteract the communications tower some bright spark decided to erect on a roof, directly opposite to where I live.. I started to get weak, until it became really debilitating, but I feel more like myself again energy-wise.

I have an orgone pendant in my bedroom, which is hopefully working it’s orgone-magic there, too..

No harm in you getting a few more..
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:37 am

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:27 am

MagsJ wrote:..perhaps I’m not a human.

Imo.. when mathematical calculations need concessions made to work, then it’s not true math, but our futile attempt at trying to understand control maths, i.e.. it’s not true maths.

not sure i understand that post
but base 10 is part of our attempt
to understand and control math
it only makes the most sense to us
because we have 10 fingers

in computer science hex makes sense
because 1 byte = 8 bits
and you can split the 8 into 4 and 4
and have a single digit represent each 4
so instead of 0010 1110
you have 2E
which is a lot more readable and space saving